Status: I'm done, yeah! i hope u like it.

Kigdom Hearts, A New Story Begins

VII

Saix had left the Grey Area quickly when Kaxiaz’s blade turned into the Keyblade. He had gone to Xemnas to tell and find out what to do.

“Xemnas,” said Saix.

“What is it?” asked Xemnas.

“It’s Kaxiaz,” said Saix. He lowered his gaze. “She can use the Keyblade.”

Xemnas gazed at Saix wildly. “She can.”

“Yes,” said Saix. “She put an ivy keychain into her sword’s blade and told it to change, that’s when it transformed into the Keyblade.”

Xemnas had a suspicious grin on his face. He looked back at Saix, still grinning and said,

“Three Keyblades! We shall finish Kingdom Hearts in no time. No longer shall we be looked down upon. No longer shall the human heart have control over us.”

Xemnas was looking intensely at Saix, who said nothing. Saix was yearning for the heart he did not have. He wanted to have a heart so badly he didn’t know how to control the intention inside himself.

Xemnas and Saix sat in silence until Saix spoke again.

“Xemnas,” said Saix. “There’s something else.”

“What?” asked Xemnas.

“Axel and Kaxiaz. They’ve grown close. What should I do about it?” asked Saix.

Xemnas frowned. “Break them apart. We cannot have this. Nobodies should not mate as humans. They have no heart to feel, so they do not know what they are doing.”

“What should I do about breaking them apart?” asked Saix.

Xemnas looked at Saix, “Send one away.”

“Yes. I’ll make that arrangement,” said Saix.

Saix warped himself out of the Round Room and headed for the Grey Area when he heard Axel, Kaxiaz, Roxas, and Xion all talking in the hallway.

“You’re walking,” he heard Xion say. “I’m so glad!”

“Me too,” Roxas said.

Saix moved closer to the corner of the hallway to see what was going on, but then someone shifted and he moved back.

“Well, Axel here would like to sleep and I said I’d put him to sleep. We better go or he’ll fall to the ground snoring.” That was Kaxiaz all right.

He heard Roxas and Xion laugh then say good-night to Axel and Kaxiaz. As soon as Roxas and Xion walked passed him he followed Kaxiaz and Axel to Axel’s room.

“No Axel,” he heard Kaxiaz say from behind the door. “I’m just going to put you to sleep then go to my room.”

He heard movement, but did not open the door in fear of them noticing he was there. Saix heard Kaxiaz speak again, but couldn’t make what she said audible. He heard Axel chuckle then more movement. This time he carefully opened the door and looked inside. Saix gasped. Saix quickly closed the door and walked back to the Round Room, but he stopped as he was about to enter. He had a better idea. Saix walked back to Axel’s room and knocked. Someone moved around, with a loud thud sounding. Someone giggled then hollered,

“Come in.” It was Kaxiaz.

Siax opened the door and looked around. Supposedly for Axel, but he didn’t know Axel was under the bed.

“Where’s Axel?” Saix asked.

“I’m waiting on him,” said Kaxiaz.

“Well, when he shows up tell him he has been assigned to go to Castle Oblivion,” said Saix.

“Wait,” said Kaxiaz. “What are you trying to do? Are you trying to break us apart?”

Saix stopped where he was and looked over his shoulder, “Oh, I didn’t know you were together. In that case, I’ll tell Xemnas for you.”

Kaxiaz’s face flushed red. “No! I’ll tell Axel. You just keep your mouth shut unless you want an arrow protruding out of your breast.”

Saix ignored her and walked out of the room. He leaned against the door till the right time.

“Oh Axel,” said Kaxiaz. “What are they trying to do? Kill us?”

“I don’t know,” said Axel.

Saix smiled and grabbed the door handle. “Oh, and by the way…”

Saix opened the door just to see Axel sit up and dash for the floor. “I saw you Axel.”

Axel looked at Kaxiaz then sat next to her.

“Xemnas will not be pleased,” said Saix. “Come, now.”

Saix opened the black corridor and vanished. Axel and Kaxiaz looked at each other in fear.

“Now what?” asked Kaxiaz.

Axel held her face in his hand and kissed her lips. Tears started to run down her cheeks. They released and left for the Round Room.

Xemnas and Saix were waiting for them when they arrived. Xemnas did not look happy. Saix had a faint smile on his face, but not much other emotions. Xemnas looked from Axel to Kaxiaz then stared at the floor.

“I do not appreciate your behavior,” Xemnas said finally. He looked at Axel and Kaxiaz. “What were you thinking you could get away with? Nobodies should not be together, and that doesn’t mean start it now.”

Axel and Kaxiaz lowered their gaze. ‘How could he say that!’ thought Kaxiaz. ‘Axel and I love each other. Heart or no heart, we belong together.’ Kaxiaz felt her face grow hot. Axel was staring at her, but she remained red.

“Your punishment,” Xemnas said. “Is banishment. Both of you.”

Kaxiaz couldn’t stand it anymore. She stood up and summoned her blade. She hadn’t put the chain in it, so it turned into her bow. Xemnas, Axel, and Saix looked at her.

“How can you say that!” yelled Kaxiaz. “We may be Nobodies, but we can still love. Whether we feel it or not, I love Axel and always will!”

Kaxiaz strung an arrow and aimed at Xemnas. “Look at me! You don’t have your Heartless to help you here!”

Xemnas turned to look at her just as the arrow released. It struck Xemnas in the chest and he fell limp. His body started to fade, then nothing remained. Saix and Axel looked at her, but she just glared at Xemnas’ vacant seat.

“Wha...What’s happening to me?” Kaxiaz fell to her knees. Axel sat up straight, then jumped to the floor as Kaxiaz fell off her seat. Axel caught her and laid her on the floor. Tears filled his eyes.

“Axel…” whispered Kaxiaz. “If this is it…nugh,” She put a hand to her chest. “I want you to know I love you and I want you to remember me…always.”

Axel hugged and kissed Kaxiaz. Soon, her body fell limp and Axel knew she was gone. He cried until he felt a pain in his chest as well. He fell over Kaxiaz, still clutching his chest.

“Kaxiaz,” Axel whispered, and took his last breath.