Status: Completed

Mess of Mine

Thunder

I glanced in the mirror one final time, making sure I looked absolutely perfect for Josh. Liss came up behind me, and held my arm. “It's time,” she said.
I met Pop at the doorway of the church, and hooked my arm through his. “I'm proud of you Steph,” he told me.
“Gosh, Pop. Don't make me cry, not yet anyway,” I laughed.
The doors to the church opened and I stared down the aisle, looking for one person in particular. There he was, standing right where he promised, and it was all I could do to keep myself from running down that aisle and straight into Josh's arms.
I watched Liss walk down the aisle first, and then it was my turn. One step at a time, I told myself, smiling the whole way. We reached the end, Pop placed my hand in Josh's, and we turned to face the minister, Josh's dad.
The wedding ceremony seemed to go for hours, I just wanted to run away with Josh forever. Finally, the important part arrived.
“Stephanie Gilbert,” I cringed at my last name, but knew it wouldn't be me last name for long. “Do you take Joshua Miller, to be your lawfully wedded husband?” He asked
“I do,” I replied, and smiled at Josh.
“And do you, Joshua Miller, take Stephanie Gilbert, to be your lawfully wedded wife.”
“I do,” Josh replied and squeezed my hand tightly.
“Could we have the rings please.” Nate came forward with the wedding rings. Josh took my hand in his, and slipped the ring delicately on my finger, and I did the same for him.
“I now pronounce you husband and wife. Josh, you may kiss your bride.” His dad said.
Josh reached up and carefully pulled the small veil over my head. Moving his hands down to around my waist, he lent in to kiss me. I flung my hands around his neck as our lips met. Josh pulled away first, and whispered in my ear. “Finally,” I heard him say as cheers erupted within the church.
“Finally,” I repeated.

You voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other
You'll always be my thunder
And I said, your eyes
Are the brightest of all the colours
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder

Thunder – Boys Like Girls
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's it
I'm done, finished, no more Steph and Josh. Its actually kinda sad, I really liked these characters. Maybe one day I'll have more inspiration to carry them on, but for now, we say goodbye. *sobs and waves*
Hope you enjoyed it
Let me know what you think
Claire xox