Can I Say Living Hell? ...Or Are You Going to Beat Me?

can i say living hell? or are going to beat me?

Can I say living hell? Or you going to beat me?
by: Kelsey Paige Saltzman-Taylor

I am a boy trying to get through life bleeding, and suffering, I don't
want to life my life a living hell but it's the only way i am going to get by going to the school, that is a living hell, Residential school they call this place. I would like to think myself as a well educated teenager, but all
my teacher's tell me, that I'm a piece of shit that is worth nothing then they hit me, and abuse me. I do not like going to this school, my parent's they left me here told me that i was going to be fine without them in my life, but as far as I'm concerned... I'm going to die. My birthday is in a few day's... well at least i think it is. I should be turning at least eighteen, or is it seventeen?
Oh my this is so sad i don't even know how old I'm turning, I have been in
this school for so long now, almost 4 Christmases since i have seen my parents. I haven't been able to even tell them I love them, it's physically killing me. I honestly don't know how much longer I can take of this.

I really want to tell you what really goes on in this Residential School,
From day one back four year's ago, my parent's dropped me off, they told me everything will be alright and that they will be back to get me in a few weeks,
well a few weeks went on and my parent's never came. The teacher told me
my parent's had got into an accident, and that the driver in the other car was drunk, and went crazy and slammed into my parent's car as they were waiting for their friend to get out of the shop.

The driver of the other car was killed instantly and so were my parent's the car apparently flew up in flames, and the fire department never got there in time. It was in the flyer's the next day, The teacher gave me the paper, and told me that I wont be going home anytime soon, As i asked them why i read the paper, instantly tear's came down my face.

Month's later I was told that my cousin got into an accident as well,
Then everything thing changed after that. My teacher started telling me that i was good for nothing and that I was stupid, i know myself that I'm not stupid, my mother always told me that she was happy to have a boy that was as smart and intelligent as me. Oh how i miss my parents. Another month's has gone by and everybody's parent's and cousin's has died, we started to wonder why the teacher's were telling ours this, but they found that this was a good way to hurt us even more, and they thought it was funny.

One year later after my parent's had died i found out that my school
was the cause of my parent's "death" they wrote a letter to my
parent's telling them not to come visit me cause I was mad at them for
sending me here, and addressed it from me. I was literally pissed at them for sending something totally fake, and writing it in my name.

I never thought that coming to a different school I would get so picked on by all the teachers, of all people in the world, that teacher’s abuse me, and the other students, it’s so hard to believe. Two years later I tempted another escape, I started running as my friend tempted to distract the teachers by screaming on top of her lungs.

I ran and just got one foot out the door when I got pulled backwards,
I scream and scream they still don’t let go of me, they hit me and hit me wouldn’t let me free, I tried and tried to get free but just couldn’t. That’s were I got my broken arm from, life started to suck then, they didn’t do anything for my arm they just let my arm heal very weirdly.

It’s been four years now and it’s finally Christmas again, maybe my parent’s will realize I want to see them and that I love them.
No sooner did I think everything was getting better, one of the male teacher’s raped me. I couldn’t get away he was so much stronger then me. Well I’m finally out of residential school, and home safe in my own house, I am now 62 years old with all the memory of being raped, abused, and torched.
My parent’s died a year after I got out of school. I told them I loved them, and told them all the awful things the teachers did to me, and my fellow classmates and friends. I only know a few of my friend’s that survived, the rest died cause they were abused horribly, raped as well.
Well you know my story, Please help avoid these things again.