Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Call off you God Damn dogs!

I pulled in to the hospital parking lot fuming. Poor pathetic little Kevin gets his ass kicked so he sends his 'crew' to pull some gang shit and beat up Ace. What a baby.

I walked into the hospital with a fake smile plastered on my face. The receptionist smiled happily up at me from her desk, seeming weirdly happy for were she works. Weirdo

. "Hello how may I help you dear?" she asked in a pleasant voice.

"I'm hear to see my friend Kevin? I answered her back using my best model voice even though it hurt from that God Damn bruise on my jaw.

"room 201 dear." she said looking down at her computer. "but he has a guest right now so you might want to wait?"

"Um ok thank you I'm just gonna go up and wait if that is ok?" I said in my fake sweet voice.

"sure dear what ever you like." she said returning my smile and pointing to the elevators.

As I approached his door I fixed my hair so it would cover my bruise. I walked in the door with quietly and stood by the wall at the door.

he looked up at me from the huge white bed. He smirked at me but said nothing. I looked over to see Carter sitting by the edge of the bed glaring at me. I took a deep breath and stepped towards the end of the bed.

"Kevin you got your revenge." i told him trying to keep my voice straight. As Ace's broken body laying on the couch flashed in my mind.

At my words Carter sat up straighter in his chair looking confused. Kevin just smirked back. "oh so Ace got my message then?"

"Yeah we both did now knock it the fuck of ok?" i told him letting the annoyance seep through my voice playing with my hair to keep my bruise covered so Carter couldn't see.

Carter looked between Kevin and I confusion written all over his face. "what is she talking about Kevin?" he questioned.

Kevin just shook his head. "nothing it's over." he said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Kevin you stupid fuck you shallow pathetic child. You couldn't even fight your own battles could you? You had to go all thug life hu?" I sneered at him.

"what are you talking about Kayla?" Carter questioned with an edge in his voice now standing up. Probably pissed that I talked to his friend like that.

"well Carter Dear, I just came from Ace's house were we were ambushed by your stupid little gang." i sneered.

"what?" he questioned.

Kevin sat up straighter and looked at Carter. "i sent the boys over to take care of Ace that's all."

"well he deserved it." Carter said sitting back down looking allot like a little puppy sitting next to Kevin's bed.

"yeah well maybe he did. I'm sorry he freaked the fuck out, but I didn't deserve it Kevin, I DIDN'T DO SHIT TO YOU!" I ended up screaming at the end almost crying.

"I didn't send them after you." he said mater of factly but i noticed the happy smirk on his face.

"yeah well I'm done with this shit and I'm done with your little gang. 6 against 2 is in no way fair and you know it." I glared.

"well life's not fair is it princess?" he sneered as Carter sat their in complete shock. By the look on his face I could tell he had no idea what was going on.

"I should have just let him kill you Jack ass." I mumbled turning to leave.

I walked out the door and to the elevator. With in a couple seconds i heard foot steps running behind me. "Wait baby what did you mean back there?" Carter questioned grabbing on to my elbow from behind and pulling me to face him.

"your stupid friends showed up at Ace's house this after noon to beat the shit out of him, and I happened to be there, thank God or they would have killed him i swear." i told him.

"God baby what ever what about you what does this have to do with... WAIT YOU WERE THERE WHEN THEY...?" he growled suddenly pissed.

"yeah.." i answered sounding confused.

"well did they hurt you Kayla?" he questioned anger building in his voice.

"well not as bad as Ace he was passed out by the time they left." I told him shrugging it off.

"Kayla did they hurt you?" he questioned again as if he were talking to someone stupid.

"yeah i guess i got hit twice but it wasn't to bad." i mumbled.

"Were?" he questioned. pulling me closer to him looking for something.

"he just busted my lip and..." i trailed off and pulled my hair behind my ear so he could see my jaw.

"oh god baby I'm sorry." he said rubbing his hands lightly against my lips and my jaw kissing me lightly on the forehead.

"it fine its over." i mumbled leaning into him and letting the tears fall.

He pulled me into a hug and whispered into my hair little comfort words. "shh baby its ok."

he tired to kiss me but I pulled back before he could. "don't even try." I growled remembering the girl he had kissed in class today.

he looked confused. "what?"

"we had a deal you can't touch me." i said backing up again as to reinforce it.

"but... baby I didn't..." he cut himself looking sorry.

"yeah well see you tomorrow." i said turning to walk away.

"were are you going?" he questioned

"i don't know probably back over to Ace's house he is having some friends over tonight." i began trying to annoy him.

"ugh." he let out a frustrated growl as the elevator doors closed and I disappeared.

what a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? I know this one wasn't the best but eh i'm trying ideas would be great though :)