Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Carter Saves

Today is Saturday, and currently I am bored out of my ass. And yes I am cussing for infuses it happens just go with it.

Currently I have been laying on my bed upside down staring at the fan for like 2 hours, and It's only noon. If I have to sit here one more moment I am going to Kill my self I swear.... well maybe not but still ugh!

Suddenly an idea pops into my mushy feeling brain and I pull out my phone. It rings once.... twice... three times and then he pick up sounding slightly out of breath.

"hello?" he wheezes

"ace what the hell are you doing? running a marathon or something?" i question

"um ha-ha or something shh baby be quiet." I hear him mumble probably holding the phone away from his head.

OK EWWWW! "Ace, what ya doen? Or should I say Who?" I laugh trying not to sound grossed out.

"um well I'm not currently 'doing' anyone we kind of already 'did' it, but her name is Kelly I met her at the skate park a while ago ." he said sounding embarrassed.

"ok have fun." that plan is out I thought as i was about to hang up.

"wait, Kayla!" he screamed into the phone making me groan. "Ace do you think yelling at my phone does any good? God damn it that was loud Fuck!" i mumbled.

"sorry, but what did you call for?" he asked playing the protective brother role.

"Nothing, later baby." i chuckled as i heard a girl gasp when I said baby. Ha-ha some chicks are pretty stupid.

I hung up the phone and stared at it for a while. I really need to make friends that aren't dudes. I sighed debating weather I should call Carter or not. Well might as well.

I pulled out my phone again and hit the button. It rang only twice and he too was out of breath. What the hell? "Carter Braxton you better not be fucking someone right now!" i growled

He just laughed "no baby i'm working out but that's an idea."

"ok well I'm bored help me!" i fake cried

"Well why are you complaining just get your ass over here dear." he laughed still out of breath.

"k coming." i told him as i leaped off my bed and ran to the front door only to be stopped by Medusa her self.

"Were are you going?" she whined sounding allot like nails on the chalk board.

"to Carter's." i mumbled swinging the door open and running out to my car.

"k have fun dear." she sang after me sounding happy... weird i guess I will have to ruin it for her.

"yeah we will were gonna fuck for a while and then I'm going to Ace's house for round two, bye!" i sang as i backed out the drive way cracking up, but suddenly curious to meet Ace's new fuck buddy. hmmm

I shook my head figuring it would be best if I concentrated while I was driving. I pulled up to Carter's and there was a pretty red Mustang parked on the drive way. That meant one thing.

Ray was home!
♠ ♠ ♠
short but i think it's funny comment?