Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Rehab

I woke up this time with a pounding head. Memories of last night flashed through my mind instantly filling my with furry and hurt. Ace fucked up again and this time it went to far.

I stumbled out of my room to the living room. Ace sat on my couch with his head in his hands staring down at his shoes. He looked up at me when I came in and his whole body went ridged.

"Kayla what the fuck happened to your eye?" He growled looking worried.

I just smirked. Of fucking corse he doesn't remember. "Oh you don't remember Ace?" I said in a sarcastic voice.

His face filled with confusion but came up blank. "no what do you mean?" He asked sounding scared of my answer.

"Ace you promised me. You promised me you were done with this shit last time. How could you start again? You will ruin your fucking life Ace!" I screamed.

He looked up at me shocked and confused. "How did you find out?" He whispered sounding guilty.

I shot him a look. "hmm how did I find out? Well lets see I might have figured it out when you broke into my house last night? Or maybe I figured it out when you fought with Cody? Or maybe just maybe I figured it out when you told me to back the fuck off and then punched me. Yeah I'm pretty sure thats when It happened." I finished with a sneer.

he shot me a horror filled look. "I-I hit you?"

"Yeah Ace you did." I said calming down as I sat down next to him on the couch.

He sighed frustratedly. He reached out lightly running his finger over the bruise but i pulled away. The look on his face said it all, when I pulled away it looked like someone had kicked him. "Kayla I-I don't remember."

I just looked away from him trying to hide the tears streaming down my face. "Ace last time this happened we made a deal. I can't do this again, I can't go through this again it will kill me and you know it."

"Kayla come on I will stop don't... no you can't!" he yelled and I saw his eyes flash with anger and fear. Probably the drugs mixing with his anger issues.

I pulled back away from him as he towered over me. "Ace I don't feel safe around you, please leave." I cried.

His eyes were still stormy as he walked away slamming the door behind him leaving me to curl up and cry on the couch. The shit just hit the proverbial fan, and now I'm moving.
♠ ♠ ♠
well comments? Thanks for waiting I'm trying I really am. Ideas would be great?