Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Time

The engine roared as I tore out of the drive way. Kayla's face flashing behind my eyes causing me to almost shudder.

I can't believe I lost it again. I do it all the time I don't even know were I get off. I called her stupid when we all know she is anything but..

My phone cut off my thoughts. The voice was deep as it gave me directions to the fight club. I had no fucking Idea how I planned to get in, only that I did.

It was near 9 when I got there and the line was already long. I walked straight but to the bouncer my lie running through my head, hoping to God it would work.

He was larger, bigger than me and pretty freaking scary if you ask me. He glared at me but I ignored him.

"Move I'm here to see my brother." I growled a glare deep on my face.

He looked at me shocked. "and who might that be pretty boy?"

"Ace, he sent me here to get his shit now move before you lose yours dumb ass." I growled hoping to God it would work and he wouldn't hit me in to next week.

At the mention of Aces name I noticed he stiffened up. "Alright let me make a call." he growled and I could hear the phone ring and a deep voice answer sounding pretty pissed off.

"Excuse me Ace, but there is a man here that claims he is your brother." The man got cut off by Aces roar.

"Thats shit because I don't have a fucking brother what does he want?" Ace growled.

"His name is Carter ." Was all the man said.

I could clearly hear Aces laughing through the phone. Of Corse he found this funny. Jerk face. God.

The man closed the phone and pulled me to the side. "Ace is on the way he said not to let you go answer." He mumbled as he turned back to the other people waiting to get in.

Hmm maybe my plan is working better than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? This one isnt too good, but I have the next in Kaylas p.o.v and then the one after that in Aces. 5 comments gets another update. Hopefully by the end of the day? Thanks guys for sticking with me :)