Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Witness

The street was dark as I tried to hide in the dark shadows. There were horrible screams coming from the end of the ally. I was alone. Well fuck that I wish I was alone. No I sit here in a dark ally watching Mike and some dude.

I flinched up as Mike reached up to hit the man again with the shovel he had. The man collapsed onto the ground with a loud groan. I could only see slight shadows but I had the full sound track.

The screams continued to get weaker as time went buy. Were the hell was Ace? or Carter? what the hell is going on. My mind scrambled in its thoughts as I tired to keep my breaths quiet in the dark ally.

The man fell down to his knees at Mike's feet and looked up at him with the most pained expression I have ever seen. Instantly I realized who the man was. It was HIM. It all seemed to click together.

Ace had the guy from the club killed. He said he wanted the man dead, and god forbid Ace not be literal. God. Good thing Ace is never one to do things with out a plan. He knew there would be no trace back to him. Fuck Ace.

I pulled out my phone to call for help but I couldn't for the life of me figure out who to call. I decided I would just sneak around the building and call the cops from down the street so they wouldn't hear.

I took off running hoping no one heard. I heard one more scream and then total silence filled the dark night air as I ran away. Only the sound of my feet pounding on the hard ground could be heard for miles.

I made it to my car and dove in locking it after. I dialed 911 figuring it would be best. Finally I could get rid of Mike. It rang once as I turned on my car trying to get light and heat in the dark night.

"Hello." a mans grouch voice sounded through my phone and I could have sworn it was God.

"Excuse me sir I need help I just witnessed a man beating another to death in an ally. I'm all alone out here and I don't think he knows I am here yet but i need help." I rushed looking around my car repeatedly hating the feeling of being watched.

"Alright young lady were are you?" he asked sounding rushed.

"Um its right off of Sun-bridge street were the warehouses are?" i told him in a rush.

"Ok we will be there soon. Stay in your car don't move and be very careful you understand?" he commanded.

"Ok yes sir." I whimpered followed by a scream that I let out.

My back window broke and a growl let out from the back of my car. I jumped out taking off running somewhere anywhere. Just to get away. I could here Mike's foot steps pounding behind me.

"You little bitch you set me up!" he roared. and I could here him getting closer.

I let out another scream. "HELP ME HELP ME SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed again and again hoping someone might here. I ran towards the main street hoping someone might see.

My breath began to shallow and it burned to breath. I kept running even though my legs burned. There is no way in hell I'm going to let Mike the fuck up kill me. That thought pushed my lets forwards.

By the time I reached the street I could here sirens. I stopped to listen and he tackled me to the ground. "You little bitch your not worth the trouble you put them through. Ace would be fucking better off with out you." he growled pushing my head repeatedly into the ground as I struggled against him.

I let out another scream I could here the sirens getting closer. He banged my head again and my head began to spin. I heard voices and men yelling. I opened my eyes to see a slightly blurring vision.

The cops were here running towards Mike. He shot them one look and then pulled a gun out of his shirt and pointed it at me. "By Princess." he said with a smirk and then I saw nothing but black as pain worse then anything I have ever felt ripped through my stomach.....

Then nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well what do you think? the next one is in Ace's pov? or Carters? ah idk you chose? 5 comments gets you the next one! thanks guys love you