Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Secrets and confusion

I heard the sound of Ace's shower turn on and I sighed laying down on his bed. The world seems to spend so much faster these days. With the wedding date set, the perfect dress found and the perfect park location. It's crazy how much can come together.

Ace's phone buzzed with a text by my head pulling me from my thoughts. Mikes name flashed on the screen, as I flipped it open confusedly. His text was short and sweet but confused me so. My head seemed to spend.

"It goes down tonight at 10 down behind your club. Problem solved." It read. I read it over and over trying to make some type of connection as to why Ace would be talking to Mike. What ever was going to happen couldn't be good.

The shower cut off as I flipped his phone closed saving the message as unread. The door opened to a wet Ace who shook his hair out all over me getting me all wet and causing me to burst out laughing.

"How's it going Princess?" he asked as he pulled his jeans on and dried off his wet black hair. I giggled trying to play extra innocent because I felt bad for looking at his phone. "Eh it goes.... oh hey you got a text."

He shot me a concerned look probably guessing I had read it but went over to grab it off the desk anyway. He flipped it opened and read it. A tiny smirk appeared on his lips as he closed it. What ever was happening he must really be happy about it.

I guess I will just have to go find out... tonight at 10 behind the club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! they had to wipe my computer because of a virus soo... sucks! I just finished softball so I should be able to update sooner, but it depends on school. 5 comments gets you the next one and I will try super hard to update really fast this time! Love you guys thanks for sticking with me :)