Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Rules of the game

Dinner was good but I kind of expected it to be. With this kind of money it had to be good. Once we finished his parents shooed Carter, Rachel and I up stairs so they could talk.

So we went up to Carter's room to talk. "So your marring my brother than?" Ray asked trying not to laugh.

"mm so it seems." i laughed. "so are you really his sister, or just some pretty girl they pay to act like it?"

"Oh no Carter and I are twins, but you never see me because i go to a boarding school for the arts. You know dance, acting, singing.?" she answered with an amused smile.

Carter sat there looking bored for about 30 minutes as we talked and laughed. I have to say Ray was pretty cool. I wonder what went wrong with Carter?

He looked like he was thinking about something. Until he almost yelled. "I'm keeping my sluts until the day we get married." he almost demanded as if we were bargaining.

Both Ray and i stared at him in shock until she turned to whack him on the head. "CARTER WHAT THE HELL?" she screamed looking pissed.

I smirked knowing Carter's reputation. "fine Carter you keep your sluts, but if you have sex with any of them I will make sure I lose my virginity before we get married and I know how you are about virgins sweetie." i said in my best fake sweet voice. Laughing at the look of shock he gave me.

Then he smirked. "fine no sex but lead up doesn't count."

"What ever you want sweetie, but if your with a slut you can't touch me. deal?"

"define with and define touch." he said still smirking but looking like he was thinking about it. I had to fight to keep from cracking up.

" If i see you kissing or making out with a slut you can't kiss me, or touch me at all that day. ok?" i finished watching him frown.

"ok well how do I know it's worth it not to kiss a slut if i have never kissed you?" he said smirking and i knew exactly what he wanted.

I looked over next to me to see that Ray had escaped the room, smart girl.

"Well Carter if you are implying you want to kiss me then you better bring your ass over here because i'm not coming to you sweetie."

He grinned his famous grin and pulled himself out of his chair and made his way over to the bed sitting down next to me. I shot him a grin and pulled him in kissing him sweetly and tenderly, and then gradually getting rougher, by the time we were done we were making out and we had both moaned at-least once. I made sure to pull away from him first leaving him breathless as i smirked.

"Worth it?" i questioned.

"mmm." was all he said but I could see the lust in his eyes.

"Fine but i get rules to." he finally said after he caught his breath

I smirked at him. "fine."

"first there is no way i'm letting you kiss anyone but me." he said with a smirk but he looked serious.

I almost laughed. "no can do sweetie i can go as far as you can with your sluts. "

"NO FUCKING WAY KAYLA!" he screamed he looked almost mad and it made me laugh. I just smirked at him waiting for him to calm down.

"baby you can't expect me to let you keep your sluts and not kiss anyone. That is so not happening."

"fine kiss who you want, but not in front of me and no more than kissing." he said acting as if he were sacrificing something, and his mind he probably thought he was.

"fine. next." i said shrugging it off

"ok don't tell anyone about the engagement and we are not going public." he said causing me to laugh.

"fine but just so you know Ace was there when my aunt told me." i said with a smirk

"that's another thing I don't want you around Ace he is dangerous." he said with a growl.

"Carter he is my best friend, practically my brother, and no matter what you want he will always be around and he would never hurt me." i said trying not to yell at him

"fine but if he does, even one scratch he is dead got it?" he said growling

"yeah fine. deal?" i said trying to close the deal.

"deal now can i have another kiss?" he said in his fake baby voice with his panty dropper smile, but i just smirked crossing my arms across my chest.

"Nope" I sang tauntingly

"why?" he actually whined

"be cause you slept with a slut." i said noticing the bra that lay on the ground.

"how did you know?" he said a little shocked but I was glad he didn't try to lie.

"her bra is on the floor." i said with a smirk turning and walking out the door.

I think i like this game.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? i love their relationship its funny it will still get better thanks for reading.