Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Adventure to Hell

I woke up this morning with a headache and a ringing in my ears. The sun was bright and my alarm didn't help with my head. Groaning I rolled over and whacked it so it would shut up.

I went to shower and change. Throwing on what ever I could find. I can't say I was excited for school because that would be a lie, but I wasn't scared either. I think Carter and I's talk was a good thing no matter how funny it was it laid down the rules. And secretly I hoped He listened to them because part of me longed to kiss him again. Damn

I glared into the mirror as i fixed my hair lost in though, causing me to scream when someone bang on my window. I turned knowing it was Ace and instantly felt horrible I had almost forgot about him last night after dinner. God I'm horrible. Was my only thought as I opened my window and let him crawl through.

As soon as he was in i grabbed him and gave him a bear hug, causing him to hiss and let out a small moan. I pulled back at the sound as if I were on fire. "Sorry!" I squeaked causing him to laugh.

"no problem babe you know i never mind hugs. I'm sorry I went all hulk on you last night I was just freaking out." he said sounding guilty.

"No I'm sorry Ace it is all my fault anyway. My aunt made me go to dinner with them last night and I guess i kind of just got distracted. Oh and why the hell didn't you text me after your fight? you always text me to tell me your ok!" I ended up going from calm to screaming almost breaking down in tears as I took him in.

He had a black eye that rimmed his pretty blue eye. But he tried to cover it with his hair that fell over it. He looked sorry and tried to explain. "i'm sorry Kayla..." but I cut him off.

"Let me see." he shook his head no but i didn't listen i pulled up his black shirt examining his black and blue ribs. "Aww Ace seriously?" i groaned he looked worse than usual and it was probably my fault.

He seemed to know what i was thinking when he grabbed me into a hug kissing me lightly on the head. "Kayla it wasn't your fault, it's never your fault don't even think like that ok?" he said still hugging me.

I fought back the tears because i knew it was really my fault but he wasn't about to tell me that. He never blamed it on me. ever. "God Ace it is my God Damn fault and you know it. You only left because of me, and you got the shit beat out of you!"

"hey i didn't get beat up I won three out of four fights!" he defended laughing slightly trying to get me to smile. It worked I shot him a smile as my aunt walked in the door glaring at Ace as he hugged me.

"Come on you stupid slut you need to hurry the hell up before your late to school." she mumbled shooting Ace a smirk as she pointed out the door nodding for us to go.

"Bitch" Ace mumbled as we turned to walk out the door with his arm now resting around my shoulders.

********************
When we pulled up to the school Ace turned to me before we got out. "wait so where does this leave you and 'him'?" he asked letting the hate sink in his voice when he mentioned Carter.

"Well we are going to go threw with it but it doesn't really matter. We don't have to get married until after my 18th birthday so we have like a year. Anyway we decided not to tell anyone about it, and we aren't pretending to be 'together' or what ever shit we actually are. So same as normal i guess. Which reminds me. Tell me if you see him kissing any sluts ok? we made a deal." I told him watching the different emotions flood across his face as i told him everything. But in the end he was left smirking which made me laugh.

"ok what ever you want Princess let go." he said still smirking as he grabbed my hand and we walked into the school.

The halls flooded with people. Laughing, screaming, talking and some even kissing randomly as they walked down the hall. There were cliques, groups, and gangs, and then there were the couples all mushy and lovey

One such clique caught my eye especially it was the 'it' group. The cool group. HIS group. They all looked alike. The girls were all really pretty but slutty dressed in their cheer uniforms. While the guys were dressed in the jock jackets with their famous smirks on their faces as they laughed were their 'girls' practically wrapped around them. Well all except for Carter who was surprisingly whore less today. This small fact made me smile despite myself.

When he caught my eye he grinned wildly looking proud of himself, as he winked at me. But his smile faded as he continued to look at me, he looked almost annoyed. That is when i noticed that Ace had his arm still swung protectively around my shoulders.

The rest of the day seemed to go like that. We both watched each other all day, and as weird as it sounded it made me feel safe. I couldn't help but laugh as he shoved a slut off his lap at lunch when she sat down on him. His face was priceless as he looked wildly around probably trying to see if I had noticed.

Other than that nothing really happened. My aunt made a deal with the Braxtons. I was to go over to their house everyday after school to "get to know Carter better" I also had to go over and spend either Saturday or Sunday with him. The though made me laugh Carter was well Carter but part of me was happy I had to go, and well it scared me.

Needless to say by the end of the day I was happy to get out of there as I ran for my car. People had been giving me weird looks all day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment PLEASE! thanks to those who did. Ps. I Changed the font! thanks for telling me guys I didn't think about it. enjoy!