Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Bright Lights and head aches

The steady beeping sound came from somewhere beside me. There was slight pressure on my hand and the bed seemed to sag to one side. Honestly before I even made my eyes open I felt disoriented.

What the hell happened? I felt the bed shift causing me to open my eyes and be blinded by light. "shit." I closed my eyes again shielding them from the light that made my head throb.

"Kayla baby... are you awake?" Carter's voice sounded so small yet so full of relief as he brushed his warm hand against my pale cheek. "Baby don't play with me here open your eyes." He seemed to beg.

I let out a small sigh as I flickered open my eyes adjusting to the bright light. Once my eyes adjusted I gave him a small smile. "Hey baby." My voice was scratch and it seemed to startle him as he shuddered.

"Oh God thank God your alive baby I love you so much you have no fucking Idea." Carter whispered his voice rough and sexy. His pretty eyes seeming to dig deep inside me. I ran my hand over his cheek and he kissed me lightly on the lips.

I moved to adjust my body and groaned sending him into a flurry. he seemed to buzz around me trying to figure out was wrong with a worried helpless look on his face. "Baby what hurts?"

"Carter I'm just sore calm down." He calmed down but didn't look happy. "I'm going to get the doctor be right back." he mumbled rushing towards the door. I took this time to look around my room taking it in.

There were balloons and flowers, and a radio next to my bed playing some random song. The walls were wight along with everything else in the room. It smelled clean, really clean like the sterilized smell that you find in most hospitals.

Carter was back seconds later a man following behind him who I guess was my doctor. "Hello Kayla I'm glad your finally awake." the doctor mumbled in a deep voice that was almost as sexy as Carters. Almost.

He moved around looking at charts and writing things down before he stopped in front of my bed. "Well everything looks good. I'm going to have ask you some questions and take a look at your injuries and then I will leave you to rest."

Carter tensed next to me sending the man a sharp glare. "I would rather a nurse do it." he growled grabbing my hand and rubbing circles on it. The doctor shot him an annoyed look.

"Excuse me but I am the doctor here and I think I know what is best here. I did what I promised she is alive and well is she not?" He asked sound really un happy.

"yes she is." Carter mumbled looking at me and shooting me a small kiss. "Well then please let me continue to do my job sir. I am very professional and I would advise you to be as well."

Carter sighed and then turned to me. "Baby the doctor is going to give you a check over. Most your bruises are on your head and abs. Do you mind?"

I shot him a small smile not really thrilled about the older man touching me but not about to show Carter or he would freak out. "Its fine baby."

The doctor smiled and helped me sit up and stand outside of the bed. He nodded and I pulled off my nightgown revealing my bra and underwear. Carter sat behind me on the bed and held my waist. Weather it was possessively or to help me stand I wasn't sure.

The doctor ran his hands up and down my stomach pushing on different parts making me squeak in pain every once in a while. I tried to keep quiet because Carter looked murderous by the time the doctor was done with his examination.

I crawled back in bed and the doctor said everything looked good. Then he left after removing me from all the cords that were on my body.

Carter lay with me my head on his chest. "Mine." he mumbled into my hair pulling me closer to him. I just smiled until something crossed my mind.

"Baby were is Ace?"

He seemed to tense under me. "Um well he is kind of... in jail? Just until his trial!" he added the last part quickly.

I shot up straight but then groaned in pain. "Why what the hell happened?"

He looked puzzled. "Honestly baby I have No idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please. 5 gets more. Sorry I took so long school ends in 2 weeks and then I will update all summer, tell me what you think should happen to Ace! Lots of love
- Nikki and Logan