Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

I am a Mother ***ing Princes

The sky was dark as we wondered the park. The starts littering the sky our only light. His arm rested warmly around my shoulder and his lips were soft on my cheek as he kissed me randomly as we walked.

The pond was visible by the moon light and it seemed to reflect like a mirror. A small blonde girl with bright blue eyes and a huge content smile on her face stared back at me. Next to her stood a man who held her tiny frame protectively. Every time he looked at her his eyes flashed and he smiled.

"It's so pretty." I sighed grabbing his hand as he came to stand behind me.

"Yes you are." He kissed me on the head and then pulled me into his chest sighing contently.

I bit back my laugh but I guess he felt it. "Carter that was lame."

"Psh don't ruin the moment Kayla." he laughed shooting me a pretend glare as we both started out at the peaceful water.

He pulled me over to the dock were we sat down letting our feet hand down into the dark water. Its hard to believe so much has changed in such a short time. I used to be a pathetic model and now I live like a princess.

"Thanks Carter." I whispered turning to look at him.

He looked confused and then kissed me sweetly. "for what angel?"

"Treating me like a princess?" I whispered feeling really small and exposed.

"Baby you have always been a fucking princess I'm just glad I get to be your prince." he laughed kissing me again and then pulling me closer to him.

"Kayla will you be mine?" he asked randomly his hand freezing were it was from running though my hair.

"Baby I'm already engaged to be your wife I'm yours." I laughed confused at the nervous look on his face.

Carter let go of me and stood up walking towards the end of the dock with his back to me so I couldn't see his face. I stood up running after him. "Baby wait what's..."

He cut me off by getting down on one knee by my feet. "Kayla will you marry me? not because you have to our because it would kill me if you said no but because you want to. Because you want me."

I stood there staring at him for a second as he pulled out a little black box from his pocket looking me straight in the eyes.

I smiled. "Carter Braxton get off the ground right now and kiss me god damn it. " he did as he was told in less then a second we were on the dock making out. The only thing stopping us would be the cold chill of the water as we fell in.

Before I could move Carter had pulled me up from under the dark deep water, swimming us both back up to the dock and setting me down on it. We both broke into laughter. As we lay wet on the dock staring at the sky with my head on his chest.

My perfect silence was interrupted by a question. "Kayla was that a yes?"

"Yes baby." I laughed turning to see him. His eyes show with excitement as he grabbed the box out of his pocket and sat up bringing me with him. I opened it and inside was the prettiest ring I have ever seen. Gold with four medium diamonds set.

"I figured you would yell if I got anything more expensive." Carter mumbled kissing me on the cheek from behind as he slid the band onto my finger.

"Probably." I laughed.

"Well I didn't have to pay a cent for it." Carter said.

I just shot his a confused look. "Then how the hell...?"

"Ace." was all he said I cracked up laughing. Yup that would be Ace.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please? school ends in three days so updates will get wayyy better! 5 gets the next chapter and don't worry about Ace I won't leave him alone :)