Sequel: Her Forbidden Fight
Status: finished! Comment for a sequel!

His Punishment Her Dread

Talking with Ace

By the time I got home it was about 9 p.m. I pulled into my drive way to a completely dark house. Hmm Satin is gone, interesting. I mumbled to myself as i got out and strolled to my front door, almost tripping on the figure sitting on my porch causing me to scream as he caught me before I fell.

His face was lit up by the light of his cigaret, and his voice was soothing. "Oh my gosh Ace you scared me shitless you little ass hole what are you doing out here?" i laughed to keep from screaming from the shock.

"waiting for you princess, why the hell else would I be out here smoking?" he laughed as I sat down and grabbed it out from between his smirking lips. Putting it to my mouth and blowing out letting the smoke rise in-front of me.

The brick was hard under my butt so i pulled my phone and the knife out of my back pocket and put them on the opposite side of me then Ace hoping he wouldn't see the knife. It was too late to get him mad about something for all I know he would Kill Kevin.

Most people would just lie to him but I couldn't he reads me better than I do, he and I have been best friends since i moved here when I was three. Nothing got past him even in the dark.

Ace laughed pulling the cigarette from my mouth and sticking it back in his as he pulled out another from his pack and lit it up handing it to me. And somehow through this process he saw the knife.

"What the hell is this?" he growled taking it from me and flipping it open with scary accuracy. The blade shown in the small amount of light and he looked pissed and worried.

"why do you have a knife Kayla? Where did you get it?"

I looked down at my feet whispering. "Kevin"

He pulled me towards him and wrapped his arm around my shoulders letting me rest my head on his shoulder probably trying to calm himself down, as he flipped the knife around in this hands.

"Kayla did that ass clown try and hurt you with this knife?" he questioned sounding scarier and deadlier than he did when my aunt told me I had to mary Carter.

"n-no he didn't try to hurt me it was an emo joke that's all A- Ace calm down baby please." i begged as he started to shake from beside me, and his arm tightened around me almost painfully.

He sighed when i started to cry quietly. "shh Kayla don't worry stop crying baby he was just joking." he said soothingly but it sounded more like he was trying to calm himself down.

I knew Kevin was going to get hurt but I wondered how bad,
♠ ♠ ♠
shorter but hope you liked it comment please!