Status: New Story XD

Because You Shine Brighter, Than Anyone Does

I'm Madly In Anger With You.

Emily’s P.O.V

I got out of the shower and walked back into Oli’s room in just a towel. I looked around the room for my suitcases then realised that I hadn’t brought them in from the car yet.
I cursed to myself, walked out of Oli’s room and into the lounge room where everyone was sitting.
Vegan, Lee and Curtis noticed me standing there in just a towel and they wolf whistled at me.

“Emmeh, ‘ow nice of yeh teh join us,” Curtis winked and I poked my tongue at him. Oli glanced in my direction and smiled.

“I need yeh keys Olleh,” he looked at me weirdly then got up to go grab them.

“Where yeh goin’ dressed like tha’?” Matt asked.

“Teh get meh stuff outta the car. Where did yeh think I was goin’, actualleh don’ answer tha’ question,” everyone laughed at me and Oli walked back into the lounge room.

“’Ere,” he threw his keys at me and I caught them. I quickly walked outside and over to Oli’s car.
I unlocked it and grabbed my stuff out, one by one, almost losing my towel in the process. I heard laughter behind me and turned around to see Oli standing there.

“Yeh wanka, stop laughin’ an’ give meh a hand, its fuckin’ freezin’ out here,” I glared at him so he walked over and grabbed two of my bags. I grabbed the other two and we walked inside.

“Yeh know what I realised?” I looked at him as if to say ‘go on’ and he smiled.
“When I first seen yeh, yer accent wasn’t realleh noticeable but now it’s like fulleh back,” he chuckled at his realisation as we walked past the lounge room. We walked up the stairs and into his room, where he dumped my bags and left.
I locked his door after he left and walked over to my bags and unzipped them. I grabbed a pair of knickers and a bra; putting them on before digging through my suitcases to find my stockings, black mini skirt and my blue v-neck sweater. I got dressed then grabbed my eyeliner and applied some around my eyes.
I discarded the towel from around my hair and threw it in Oli’s hamper. I decided to leave it and let it go wavy and pinned my bangs to the side.

I walked back down the stairs and into the lounge room where everyone was watching a movie. Oli, Matty and Elsie were sitting on the love seat with a couple of blankets covering them: Tom was on one recliner and Vegan was on the other, both cuddled under blankets.
Curtis and Lee were lying on a mountain of blankets and pillows and I smiled at the lot of them. I was glad that I was back.
Oli noticed me standing there, looking at everyone, so he motioned for me to go sit with him; lifting up the blanket and smiling at me. I walked over and sat down next to him, cuddling into his side and he placed the blanket back over us and placing his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

We were about halfway through the movie when there were three loud knocks on the door and it was opened.
We all groaned as someone paused the movie and we waited for that person to make their presence known.

“Olleh, where are yeh?” I groaned again as Oli’s arm unwrapped itself from my waist and he put distance between us.
Didn’t need the silly scrag going off.

We heard her walk down the little hallway, clomping in her massive heels and I just smiled, she wasn’t gonna be happy that I was sitting next to her boyfriend, not that we were doing anything anyway.
I waited, looking at the entrance, for her to walk through and when she did, the look on her face was priceless.
“What the fuck are yeh doin’?” she screeched. Everyone cringed at her high volume and I just smiled.

“Well, we were watchin’ a movie ‘til yeh so rudely interrupted,” her eyes squinted and I had to hold back a laugh.

“What yeh doin’ sittin’ next teh meh boyfriend!” she screeched again.

“It were the only seat left,” I shrugged, I wasn’t gonna let her intimidate me.

“Get yeh mingin’ hands off meh boyfriend, or so help meh god, I’ll hit yeh,”

“I don’t ‘ave meh hands on yeh boyfriend an’ even if I did, yeh couldn’t do shit abou’ it,” she growled and launched herself at me.
She grabbed my hair and pulled on it so I was standing up.
Tears threatened to fall but I fought them back, I was not gonna let this bitch have the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

“I warned yeh Emileh,” she then threw me to the ground and went to kick me but Curtis had grabbed her and pulled her away. Everyone else was in such shock that they couldn’t move.
She stomped her foot into Curtis’ toes and he let go. She ran at me and swung her foot into my ribs hard, cracking at least one rib. I screamed in pain as she bent down and smirked at me.
“When I’m finished wif yeh, yeh gonna be in the same hospital as yeh mum,” as soon as the words left her mouth, adrenaline pumped through my veins and I jumped up and tackled her to the ground. My fist came into contact with her nose and blood poured out.
She screamed but I didn’t stop as I threw punch after punch into her face.

I felt someone grab me around the stomach and lift me off her but I kept thrashing around, trying to get free to kill the bitch. I got one last good kick into her side as I was taken out of the room.

“I told yeh I’d fuckin’ kill yeh if yeh pushed meh too far Sj! Yeh lucky people were around teh stop meh from crackin’ yeh skull into the floor yeh cunt!” I screamed at her as the person carrying me placed me back on solid ground but still had a hold of me.
Elsie was standing in front of me, trying to block my view of the lounge room but I wasn’t having any of it as I tried to break free and go for round two.

“Emmy babe, you gotta calm down. Listen to my voice,” but I kept thrashing, trying my best to look past her.
“Come on babe, calm down. You’re going red darling, you need to breathe,”

“Get the fuck away from meh! I don’ wanna breathe, I wanna kick the sluts ‘ead in!”

“Olleh, come calm ‘er down!” Matty yelled, and straight away he was in front of me; Elsie moving to the side, crying. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as Matt let go and moved to stand with Elsie.

“Emmeh babe, yeh gotta listen teh meh. ‘ear meh voice love, she’s not gonna hurt yeh again, I promise,” I stopped struggling, finally realising what happened and went in to panic mode. I couldn’t breathe and I felt light headed.
“Love, yeh gotta breathe or yeh gonna pass out,” he blew air onto my face and told me to copy him breathing. I did as I was told and copied him.
“That’s it, breathe. It’s just meh an’ yeh, no one else,” I looked up into his gorgeous hazel eyes and started to sob gently.
♠ ♠ ♠
So..... i'm very sorry that its taken me a long long looooooong time to update.

Sorry it's so short and crappy.

Enjoy! to all those who still read this story
xx