Status: New Story XD

Because You Shine Brighter, Than Anyone Does

I Will Dance, On Your ***ing Grave.

*Tuesday 28th November*

I woke the next morning to a splitting headache and arms, once again, wrapped around my waist; I really need to stop waking up like this.
I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up slowly, so I wouldn’t give myself a head rush.
Oli groaned next to me and his grip on me tightened as he pulled me back down next to him.

“Yeh aren’t leavin’ ‘til yeh talk teh meh. Don’ say yeh don’ wanna talk ‘cause I know for a fact yeh hate bottlin’ things up,” I sighed; the prick knew me too well.

“I’ve liked yeh for ages Oliver. When yeh said tha’ hookin’ up wif meh were a mistake, it hurt so fuckin’ much; like yeh shot a bullet through meh chest. Then seein’ meh mum in the state she were in, fuckin’ killed ‘cause it wasn’t ‘er,” I took a deep breath and pushed back tears.
“I ‘adn’t spoken teh ‘er in over five years, ‘cause of meh fuck head of a father. Imagine not bein’ allowed teh talk teh yeh mum for five years; it would destroy yeh,”

“Why were yeh makin’ out wif Sam?” he asked.

“’Cause I saw yeh walk in wif tha’ slut a couple o’ days after yeh cheated on ‘er wif meh,”

“I didn’t know tha’ she knew yeh liked meh. I though’ she realleh did like meh. I guess I should’ve known the first time I caugh’ ‘er cheatin’ tha’ she didn’. I don’ know why she stayed wif meh after yeh left,”

“I don’ know why either, maybe she realleh does like yeh,” he scoffed and I grabbed his face and pulled it to mine, kissing him passionately.
“I fink yeh should let go. Yeh ‘ave a girlfriend an’ I don’ fink she’ll like teh ‘ear abou’ this,” his arms didn’t let go for a couple of seconds and I sighed. I felt his arms slip away from me so I quickly got out of the bed and walked downstairs.

Matt, Elsie and Tom were sitting in the kitchen, drinking coffee, when I walked in. Matt and Elsie looked like the sun was gonna start pouring outta their asses they were that happy. Tom looked sympathetic; he knew how much I liked Oli, how much I still like Oli.
I made myself a coffee and went and sat down next to Tom. We looked at each other and I smiled faintly. I looked down into my coffee and sighed. I felt someone nudge me and I smiled. Whenever I was upset or had something on my mind; to cheer me up, Tom would always nudge me then ask a stupid question. I looked at up him and he smiled.

“’Ave a good sleep?” there was the stupid question.

“Oh yeah, it was awesome,” Tom laughed and I smacked the back of his head. This is what I missed the most, being able to talk to Tom without actually having to say anything; I think it was why we were so close. The kid could read me like a book.
We heard knocking at the front door and everyone sat there. Carol was probably at the warehouse, Ian was at work and everyone else was too fucking lazy to get up.
“Wow! Don’ strain yehself guys,” I yelled out as I walked out of the kitchen and over to the front door. Who the fuck comes over at eight in the morning; other then Elsie and Matt?
I opened the door and there stood Sj, in all her skanky glory. Oh, I forgot, she comes over at eight in the morning.
I rolled my eyes when she sneered at me, let her in and walked to the bottom of the stairs.
“Olleh, yeh whore is here. Come get ‘er while she’s warm,” I heard a belt of laughter come from Tom and snickers coming from the other two.

“’M the whore, yer the one walkin’ ‘round wif just a tank top an’ panties on,” I smiled and gave her the finger as I walked back into the kitchen. The three amigos were still laughing when I sat back down.

Oli’s P.O.V

There has to be more that she isn’t telling me, I just know it. I know her too well; even after five years I know that she is still bottling things up.
Nothing has changed much with Emily; except she’s more gorgeous and that she’s built up a thicker wall since being away.
As soon as I saw her the other night I was absolutely, 100% speechless; and just like that, my old feelings had resurfaced. I also know that things weren’t gonna be the same like they used to be. I hurt her real bad at that party and I’ll never forgive myself for that.
Sleeping next to her last night was a bad idea, but I regret doing it. I couldn’t help myself; even after all these years she’s still as intoxicating as she was back then. She’s like a drug that you can’t help but take, no matter how many years you’ve been sober.
I hate to admit it, but I’m glad that she’s back. Part of it is because of her mum and part of it is because she missed us too; even if she hates to admit the latter of the two.
Someone knocked on the front door but I didn’t bother to get up and get it, couldn’t be fucked really.

“Olleh, yeh whore is ‘ere. Come get ‘er while she’s warm,” I couldn’t help but smile, then realised that Sj now knew that Emily was staying with us, Fuck! I really wanted to talk with Emily today, try and figure her out a little more.
I got outta bed and pulled a pair of jeans on and hurried down the stairs; I couldn’t be fucked finding a shirt.
Sj didn’t look very happy.

“Hey babeh,” I pecked her lips and pulled her to me.

“What the fuck is she doin’ ‘ere?”

“She ran inteh meh mum yesterday an’ mum insisted tha’ she stay ‘ere for a while,”

“Does she even fuckin’ know yeh mum? She could be usin’ ‘er teh get teh yeh,” before I could answer Emily walked into the room and shot daggers at us.

“’Course I know Carol, she’s like a mum teh meh; an’ I’ve known ‘er a lot longer teh. I bet she even likes meh better,” It was lucky that I was holding Sj because she tensed up.

“Yeh a proper bitch! Always ‘ave been, always will be,” by now Tom, Elsie and Matt had walked into the room to see the show.

“I may ‘ave been a bitch, but I never went behind meh friends back an’ fucked the guy she liked. That just proves yeh ‘ave no digniteh or self respect,” Sj’s fists clenched and I held onto her tighter.

“Yeh know Emileh, I won’t be surprised if yeh end up like yeh mum; suicidal, fucked in the head an’ in a mental hospital,” Holy fuck, I can’t believe she just said that.
I looked over at Emily and her eyes turned dark; she looked like she was about to cry.
She walked calmly over to us, pulled her fist back and flung it into Sj’s face. She screamed and I pulled her away before Emily could strike again.

“If yeh ever say shit abou’ meh mum again, I’ll fuckin’ kill yeh. Yeh nothin but a fake, cheatin’ whore,” she sneered and walked up the stairs. The room was in complete silence as we heard a door slam. Tom, Elsie and Matt looked shocked; which is understandable. Neither one of us has ever seen Emily use violence before, she was so kind hearted.
I turned Sj around in my arms and checked out her face. The right side of her face was swelling and bruising and a little bit of blood was trickling out of her nose. I saw a few tears forming in her eyes but they never fell.

“She punched meh,” and then she looked up at me. “And yeh done nothin’ teh stop ‘er,” she spat at me. What the fuck did she want me to do? Punch her back?

“How the fuck was I supposed teh know what she were thinkin’? Yeh insulted ‘er sick mum for fuck sake!”

“Yeh could’ve yelled at ‘er or somethin’; instead of standin’ there like a fuckin’ idiot!” I pushed her away and she looked at me

“Yeh crossed the line Sj, yeh deserved it! And if yeh don’ stop insultin’ meh, yeh can get out,” she threw her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

“I’m sorreh, I’m sorreh. I’ll go an’ apologize, by mehself, teh make things better,” I nodded and watched her walk up the stairs.

“Is that such a good idea?” Elsie asked and I just shrugged.

“It’s ‘er funeral if she says the wrong fhing,” I walked into the kitchen and the others followed.

Emily’s P.O.V

I’ll fucking kill her and I’ll have a fucking smile on my face when I do. How dare she insult my mum like that! She’s fucking lucky I only punched her. If Oli wasn’t holding onto her I would’ve tackled the bitch to the ground and smashed her face into the fucking floor!
I was sitting on Oli’s bed; teeth clenched, fists ready and angry tears rolling down my cheeks.
She’s gonna get what she deserves; I’ll make sure she does.

I heard someone coming up the stairs so I quickly wiped my eyes and tried to calm down. Oli’s door flung open and there stood Sj. My fists automatically clenched again but I didn’t move from the bed.

“Listen ‘ere bitch; lay a hand on meh again an’ I’ll fuck yeh up. Yeh better stay away from Olleh teh, I’m not gonna let yeh ruin meh progress,” and she walked back out again.
She doesn’t fucking scare me. She’s all bark and no bite. I got off the bed, walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on.

Oli’s P.O.V

Sj walked back downstairs with a smile on her face. I had been listening out for any yelling and didn’t hear any, so she must’ve apologized. I stood up and she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Olleh, we need teh talk,” she grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto the couch.
“Did yeh ‘ave sex wif ‘er?” she asked. Nearly

“No, I’m wif yeh, aren’t I?”

“Did yeh sleep in the same bed as ‘er?” Yep, I sure did

“No, I slept on the floor,” Liar!

“Okay, I’m just makin’ sure. I trust yeh Olleh; I don’ trust tha’ slag though. I love yeh Olleh,” Whoa, hold on. Did she just say she loved me? I can kinda guess why she said it. Not once in the five years we have been on and off has she ever said she’s loved me.
I didn’t know what to say.

“Love yeh too babe,” she smiled and kissed me.

“Okay, so what are we doin’ today?” she sat on my lap and kissed me again. “I was thinkin’ we could stay inside, it’s a bit cold. We can watch a movie or we can go upstairs an’ yeh can warm meh up,”

“Sj, Emileh is upstairs,”

“Who gives a fuck Olleh!” I looked at her then sighed.

“How ‘bout we watch a movie?” she frowned and then got up abruptly.

“I forgot tha’ I gotta do some stuff today an’ now I ‘ave teh re-book my shoot ‘cause tha’ bitch hit meh. Sorreh babe,” and just like that she was gone. I sat there for a while, dazed. What the fuck did these women want!
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty guys, we're back in business!!

I know, I know. It's been forever since i updated but things have been majorly crazy and i've had writers block.

I hope you enjoy it, even though its a crappy chapter.

Thanks for sticking 'round guys :)