Status: New Story XD

Because You Shine Brighter, Than Anyone Does

Get Loose In The Club, We Gon' Tear This Party Up.

Elsie’s P.O.V

We got back safely to the hotel and Emily went straight into her room and locked the door, she obviously didn’t want to talk to anyone. I have no idea why she ran. I thought the reason she came back to Sheffield was because she was missing ‘her’ boys, and her mum. You can tell by the way she talks about them that she misses them. She gets this look in her eyes that if she wasn’t so scared she would go straight to them in a heartbeat. And I can’t tell that she is still crazy about this Oli guy, even though she tries to deny it. She can keep things from me when she’s awake, but when she’s asleep the truth comes out. Emily isn’t a big sleep talker, only every now and then does she do it, but when she does, you know everything.
I remembered that I saved “Matty’s” number to my phone and decided to give him a call. I got my phone out of my pocket, searched through my phone for his name and pressed the little green ‘call’ button. Someone answered after a couple of rings.

“Ello?” and unfamiliar accent asked down the phone; it was a hot accent too.

“Is this Matty?” I asked; I felt like such a retard.

“Nah, its Olleh,” holy fuck, I’m talking to him.

“Oh, umm I was wondering if you knew a girl called Emily,” please let this work

“Yeah I did once, she was meh best mate but she left five years ago. ‘Aven’t ‘eard from ‘er since, she was the best,” wow, I didn’t see that one coming.

“Yeah, she is. Is Matty there?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’ll get ‘im for yeh,” I heard the phone being passed on.

“Ello,” a different person asked down the phone.

“Hi, I’m Elsie, you don’t know me but I’m Emily’s best friend,” it went silent for a second and I heard footsteps.

“Okay, ‘M alone, what’s happened?” he asked panicked.

“Nothing’s wrong, Emmy is back in town. I know you guys saw us,” I probably sounded like a complete bitch, but I wasn’t trying to be.

“So yeh callin’ teh tell us teh stay away from ‘er, we’ll see ‘er if we want teh,” he got all defensive and I rolled my eyes; oh for fuck sake.

“No, I’m not calling to tell you to stay away, im not like that at all,” men are so stupid sometimes.

“So, why yeh callin’ then?” stupid ass.

“It’s her birthday today. We are going to be at the club a block away from the hotel,”

“Why the fuck are yeh tellin’ meh this,” he’s talking to me like im a daft bitch and I’m gonna wring his neck if he doesn’t shut up.

“Because whether she likes it or not, she has missed all of you like crazy, even Oli. I’m telling you this because I’m sick of seeing her sad all the time. I don’t have to be a mind reader to know that she came back because of you guys, and because of her mum,”

“Why did she run then, when we saw ‘er,”

“Because she saw Oli, she’s scared Matt. She still likes him,” I hope I get through to him; god knows Emily is going crazy right now.

“Okay, we’ll be there. I won’t mention teh the guys tha’ yeh called, we were goin’ ou’ tonigh’ anyways. Yeh don’t mention teh Emmeh either. I know ‘ow she gets an’ she won’t come ou’,” I laughed.

“I wasn’t going to. Thanks Matt,” and the dial tone went flat. Emily walked out sat down next to me. That was a close call.

“Who was tha’?” she asked.

“It was mum. I told her we were going out tonight for your birthday. She told us to have fun and not get too drunk,” she laughed and walked into the kitchen. I sighed with relief. She had no idea what was going down tonight.

Emily’s P.O.V
*Time Elapse*

It was time to start getting ready for the nights events, and I was fucking excited. I rushed to the bathroom and turned on the shower and quickly jumped in. I washed my hair and body then got out, wrapped a towel around my hair and body and walked into my room.
I put on my black strapless bra and my black lace thong on and searched through one of my suitcases for my stockings. I quickly put them on and walked over to a different suitcase. I grabbed my black, strapless mini dress and put it on and put my blue flats on, I didn’t feel like wearing heels.
I walked back into the bathroom to blow dry my hair and then straighten it. I grabbed the eyeliner and put it on, making my green eyes stand out and put a layer of mascara on. I walked back into my room, found my clear lip gloss and applied it to my lips, giving the final touch.
I grabbed my phone and I.D and walked back out into the lounge room to see Elsie waiting for me.

“Oh Em, you look gorgeous, as usual,” I rolled my eyes at her and shrugged my shoulders.

“Yeh look beautiful teh El,” she was wearing black leggings with a strapless mini dress and red flats. Her hair was curled to perfection, had natural looking make-up with bright red lips. She looked stunning. I guess Elsie was excited about tonight, she never wore lipstick, unless it was a themed party. I think she was teasing tonight, it’s her charm.

“You got everything you need?” I nodded, put my phone, credit card, key card and I.D in her purse then walked to the door.
“Let’s get this show on the road,” and I laughed, tonight was going to be a good night, I could feel it.

We got onto the street and the weather hit me; it was fucking freezing, and I forgot a fucking jacket. I linked arms with Elsie and we started walking towards the club that we were going to.
As we turned the corner we saw a huge fucking line halfway down the fucking street, just our luck. I don’t know how Elsie is gonna react, she can be a very impatient person. She growled under her breath and marched up to the entrance, dragging me with her. A lot of people groaned at us for cutting through, but fuck them. I think someone called us sluts too.
A dude with muscles, blonde hair and green eyes was standing at the entrance with his hands crossed over his chest. To me, he looked like a nice guy, like a big cuddly teddy bear. Before Elsie even got a chance to speak the guy cut us off.

“Back of the line girls,” I looked over to Elsie and she wasn’t having any of it.

“Hey, I’m Elsie and this is my best friend Emily,” I waved and smiled sheepishly.
“We’re from Australia and we only got in last night,” the guy became amused when Elsie mentioned we were from Australia.
“It’s Emily’s birthday today, and I asked a friend where the best club was, and he mentioned this place. He said it was top notch and you got in straight away,” where was she going with this. “I don’t wanna have to tell people you have to wait in line for this club when they’ve heard otherwise,” she looked up at the guy from under her eye lashes and the guy melted; see, I told you she likes teasing.
“Please, for Emily’s 18th,” she pulled a pen out of her purse, wrote her number on the guys arm then gave him a tip.

“Sure, go in girls,” I looked at her bewildered, how the fuck does she do that?
“’Ang on, I.D?” Elsie gave me my I.D and I showed him.
“No worries, ‘ave a nice nigh’,” I hugged him and walked in after Elsie. The place was going off. Lights were flashing, music was blaring and people were either dancing against each other or trying to pick up at the bar, typical males.
Elsie and I walked straight over to the bar and called one of the bar tenders over.

“What can I get yeh?” he asked.

“Two vodka and cokes both with ice. Umm, are we allowed to get a tab and pay at the end of the night?” the guy nodded, handed Elsie a piece of paper and a pen while he made our drinks. He handed us our drinks and Elsie gave him the paper.
We walked over to an empty booth in the far corner and sat down. I was watching the couples dancing on the floor when I heard Elsie’s phone go off. I raised an eyebrow at her and she shrugged her shoulders. She replied to the message then sat her phone down.

“Who was tha’?” I asked. She shook her head. It was probably an ex-boyfriend asking for her back, she got that a lot. I laughed and took a gulp from my drink; it was really good.

Elsie and I finished our drinks so we decided to hide her purse and go dance. Both our hands went straight up into the air as our hips started swaying to the music.
After a couple of songs and a lot of hip swaying and giggling we walked over to the bar and called the guy over again.

“The same again,” he asked in that accent. I never thought we had an accent ‘til I moved over to Australia. Now I realise how hot the guys sound.

“Can we also get two shots of vodka,” he nodded and walked away to make our drinks. He had a nice bum. He handed us our drinks then smiled.
“Thank yeh,” I thanked him and he walked away.

“Happy Birthday Em,” we raised the shot glasses to our lips and tilted out heads back. As soon as the burning liquid was down my throat I picked up my drink and quickly took a huge mouthful.
We grabbed our drinks and walked back over to our booth and sat down. Elsie and I were just sitting there, sipping our drinks when I decided to say something.

“’M realleh glad yeh came teh Sheffield wif meh El. I don’t think I woulda come back if yeh weren’t wif meh,” Elsie smiled at me and gave me a hug.

“I’m glad I came too, but I haven’t seen any hot guys yet,” way to go Elsie, just ruin the moment. I shook my head and took a gulp of my drink. I could slightly feel myself relaxing and I smiled. The alcohol was taking affect, but it was only the beginning.
“Okay, so I have a surprise for you Em. But you have to promise not to freak out and go crazy, ‘cause I know I’m doing the right thing. It should be here in about five minutes,” I looked at her like she was an alien for a couple of seconds then nodded. She sat there, looking innocent and glancing around. What the hell was she up to? We downed our drinks again and walked over to the bar. I held my empty glass in the air and the guy saw me. He put up two fingers and I nodded. A couple of minutes later he walked over with our drinks.

“What’s yeh name?” I asked; I didn’t want to keep calling him ‘the guy’.

“Jared, and yehself?” he asked.

“Emileh,” he smiled and walked away. Elsie nudged me and I slapped her in the arm.

“Were you just flirting with the bar tender?”

“No, I asked ‘im what ‘is name was, he looked cool. An’ ‘e ‘as a nice bum,” he had shaggy black hair, blue eyes and his whole arm tattooed. He was really cute and wore a tight black shirt and black skinnies.

“Yeah, sure,” I poked my tongue at her and we walked back over to our booth and sat down.

I was halfway through my drink when I noticed a group of guys out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look at them and froze; they were walking this way, but by the time I realised I should have made a run for it, it was too late, because they were standing right in front of me.
I turned to look at Elsie and she smiled sheepishly at me.

“Happy birthday Em,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Emily's Clothes
Elsie's Clothes

Okay, I wont be able to update until Thursday, maybe friday because im not going to be home.

Comments will be much appreciated.

xx