Status: New Story XD

Because You Shine Brighter, Than Anyone Does

You Got Me Feelin' Hella Good, So Let's Just Keep On Dancing

I looked back to the guys and blinked. I have to be seeing things; they can’t be here right now. I looked at Matty and he smiled at me. I jumped up quickly and ran over to him, throwing my hands around his neck and wrapping my legs around his waist. I squealed when he spun us around and I heard a few people laugh.
He put me down and held onto me so I wouldn’t fall down.

“It’s so good teh see yeh Matteh, holy fuck,” I smiled big up at him and pushed the tears back. I threw my hands around him again and squeezed him to me. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

“It’s good teh see yeh too. I’ve missed yeh so much Emmeh,” I let go of him and turned to Curtis. He looked shocked, like it was a dream for me to be standing there.

“Emileh, holy fuck, is it realleh yeh?” he asked. I nodded and run up to him and threw my hands around his neck. He hugged me tight and I laughed. Curtis always gave the best hugs, no matter what.

“Oh Curtis, I missed yeh so much,” I sighed.

“I missed yeh teh. It weren’t the same wifout yeh. Happy Birthday,” I laughed and thanked him. As soon as I let go of Curtis I was tackled to the ground. I looked up at who tackled me, saw those ice blue eyes and almost cried.

“Tommeh,” I screamed. I pulled him to me and hugged him tight. I can’t believe he’s here. I’ve wanted to talk to him and see him for fucking ages and now I’m hugging him; my best friend. I missed Tom the most, apart from Oli. He got up then helped me to my feet.
“I missed yeh like fuck Tom,” I hugged him again and held on tightly.

“I missed yeh teh hun, so fuckin’ much,” he said into my hair.

“Don’t I get a ‘ug? I hope yeh didn’t eat aneh tofu in Australia,” I turned to Vegan and blushed so he hugged me.

“I did, an’ it was fuckin’ gross. I’ll never eat it again,” he laughed and kissed the top of my head.

“Yeh fuckin’ knob, I should’ve guessed though. Tell yeh not teh do somethin’ an’ yeh go an’ do it,” He laughed and let me go. I turned to Lee and smiled. I gave him a hug and laughed. I didn’t have to stand on my tippy toes to hug Lee, because he was shorter than me.

“’Ow’s it goin’ shor’eh?” he glared at me, but his face softened and he smiled at me. He was never able to stay mad at me for long.

“Yeh know, ‘M not much shorter then yeh,” I shook my head and he kissed the top of my head.
“It’s good teh ‘ave yeh back, it weren’t fun anehmore when yeh left,” I laughed and let go. There was one person left to say hi to, but apparently he wasn’t here.

“Where’s-“ Matty cut me off before I could say anything.

“’E’s gettin’ our drinks,” I nodded and we all sat down. Elsie scooted over so she was sitting on the end and I was sitting next to her.

“Okay El, this is Tom, Olleh’s brother,” Tom waved and smiled at her. Elsie waved back and said hi.

“That is Matteh,” I pointed to Matt and he smiled.

“It’s nice teh put a face teh that pretty voice,” I rolled my eyes and Elsie blushed, someone has a crush. Elsie waved.

“That is Matt also, but we just call ‘im Vegan,” they waved at each other.
“That’s Curtis,” I pointed to him and he smiled.
“An’ last but not least, Lee. Yeh won’t be able teh forget ‘im, e’s the shor’est,” everyone laughed and Elsie said hi to everyone. I noticed that Matty hadn’t stopped looking at Elsie and I smiled. They would make a good couple. As soon as I finished introducing Elsie to everyone, I saw him walk up with six beers in his hands and a fake bitch hanging off his arm. He looked even better than last time, but I wasn’t going to notice him. I looked over at Matty and he smiled sympathetically at me. I gave him a sad smile and looked back at Oli. Nothing much had changed except he looked taller, older, had more tattoos and his hair was longer.
Oli fussed over his hair a lot, and he never let anyone touch it, except for me.
Oli handed the guys there drinks then looked over to me and smirked.

“I know yeh admirin’ meh, but it’s rude teh stare,” I glared up at him. I wasn’t admiring him; okay maybe I was a little, but I don’t have to admit it to him.
“Are yeh gonna give meh a ‘ug or just sit there,” Elsie got up so I could get out. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me tightly to him.

The hug lasted more than it should have so Sj cleared her throat and I let go of him; I missed his hugs too. I glared at Sj and without another word I sat down again and Elsie got back in next to me.
Everyone had to squish up so Oli and the whore could sit down. I take back what I said earlier, this is not going to be a good night.

“That’s Olleh an’ the whore,” I leant over and whispered in her ear so no one could hear. She laughed and turned to Oli, who was sitting on the other side of her.

“Hi, I’m Elsie, Emily’s best friend from Australia,” I heard Sj snort and I wanted to punch her face in.

“Best friends meh arse,” Sj said. Elsie looked at her and smirked.

“I’m sure you don’t even know what a best friend is,” Elsie replied and I burst into laughter, take that bitch.

“Olleh, that’s meh girlfriend Sj,” I winced when he said girlfriend. Elsie glared at her and paid no other notice to her.

“I’ve heard a lot about you,” all the guys started laughing.

“An’ I bet the onleh nice thing Emmeh said abou’ yeh were yeh looks,” Matty retaliated and I started laughing. I grabbed my drink, downed the rest of it and nudged Elsie.

“Can yeh guys move, I want another drink,” Sj rolled her eyes and I had the urge to smack her in the face. One day I’m going to get that chance and when I do I’m going to make the fucking most of it. Oli, Elsie and Sj got up so I could get out. I turned back to Elsie.
“Want another drink El,” I asked. She nodded and I walked off to the bar. Jared walked over to me and smiled.

“Two more drinks?” he asked.

“Yeah, an’ eight bourbon shots,” as he was getting my drinks ready he started talking to me.

“’Ow come I’ve never seen yeh ‘ere before,” I smiled and he placed my drinks and shots on a tray for me.

“I used teh live ‘ere, bu’ I moved away when I was thirteen. I jus’ moved back yesterday with Elseh,” He smiled.

“I was wonderin’ why yeh ‘ad an accent,” I laughed. “Do yeh wanna go ou’ some time?” he asked. I nodded and wrote my number on my tab for him. I smiled at him again before I walked off and back over to my table.
Matty and Elsie were talking quietly to themselves; I wonder what they’re talking about? Tom and the rest of the guys were talking about touring and gigs and the slut was just hanging off Oli, typical Sj.

“Everyone,” I said, but no one heard me. “Shut the fuck up,” I yelled. Everyone stopped talking and looked over at me. I passed everyone a shot, except Sj.
“Oops, sorreh, I forgot about yeh. Maybe if yeh show yeh tits teh the guy at the bar e’ll give yeh a free one,” Elsie snickered and Sj stormed off, hopefully we won’t see her for the rest of the night.
We all raised our shots in the air and I smiled.

“Teh Emmeh’s 18th,” Vegan cheered. We shot them back and quickly chased them with our drinks.
“Now let’s get shit faced,” we all cheered and took a drink. Everyone was about to leave but I stopped them.

“Before yeh leave, yeh all can put yeh drinks on meh tab; it’s under Elseh’s name,” I hugged all the guys again before they went their separate ways.
Tom, Curtis, Vegan and Lee walked off to go harass some innocent girls. Elsie and Matty walked off to somewhere I don’t know and Oli stayed at the table with me; great.

“Yeh look nice Em,” I looked up at him and smiled.

“Yeh don’t look too bad yehself,” he smiled and moved closer to me. I wasn’t looking at him and from the corner of my eye I saw him take a swig of his beer.
“Sj huh, I guess I kinda saw it comin’,” I laughed and he sighed.

“Look Em-“ but I cut him off.

“Don’t Olleh, ‘M ‘appy for yeh, now let’s go teh the bar,” he nodded and I dragged him to the bar. I looked around and Sj wasn’t in sight, this night was slowly getting better. Because Sj wasn’t around I was gonna use my time with Oli to my advantage.
As soon as we walked up to the bar, Jared walked over and smiled. It was like he was waiting for me to wait at the bar. He looked at Oli and smiled bigger.

“Olleh mate, what the fuck are yeh doin’ ‘ere?” they shared a man hug and I giggled.

“’M ‘ere for Emmeh’s birthday,” he wrapped his arm across my waist and I felt tingles. Lucky Jared didn’t see what Oli done.

“Cool cool. What can I get yeh?” I looked to Oli and shrugged.

“We’ll ‘ave two shots of Jacks each mate,” Jared nodded; poured our shots and put it on my tab. Oli turned to me and smiled.
“Yeh readeh for this?” I hit his shoulder. I very rarely drank back when I lived here; I was still thirteen. But Oli has no idea what he’s gotten himself into. He must still think I’m a light weight.

“Bring it on Sykes. One, two, three,” we both picked up the shot glasses and tilted our heads back. A soon as the first shot was down my throat the other wasn’t far behind.
I slammed the shot glass on the bar before Oli and winced. I’ve always hated the taste of straight Jacks. Oli looked at me stunned with a little scowl on his face from the alcohol

“Wow Emmeh, yeh’ve changed. Yeh used teh be so innocent,” I glared at him and poked his stomach.

“’M far from innocent Oliver Sykes,” I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the dance floor. I wasn’t drunk yet, but I could feel the alcohol swimming in my veins.
I turned around so my back was against his chest and placed his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started swaying my hips to the beat of the music. I was going to enjoy this for as long as possible.

Matty’s P.O.V

Elsie and I were dancing away from everyone when we saw Emily drag Oli to the dance floor, put his hands on her waist and start swaying their hips.

“They make a cute couple,” Elsie said quietly. I looked at her and smiled. I was starting to grow on this bird.

“Too bad Olleh’s wif that stupid slut Sj. I don’t know why ‘e’s wif ‘er, ‘e’s always liked Emmeh,” Elsie looked up at me shocked.

“Em told me everything about when she lived here. Did you know she’s always liked him,” I shook my head.

“I ‘ad a feelin’ but I never realleh knew,”

“Why is Oli with Sj?”

“’Cause she ‘as big tits an’ likes teh fuck. She’s onleh wif ‘im ‘cause she likes bein’ wif someone who’s known. She’s always liked bein’ seen wif ‘im ‘cause e’s always been popular, she’s just usin’ ‘im. Em is different. She didn’t care if Olleh was famous or shit like tha’, she never wanted teh use ‘im. She ‘as a ‘eart, Sj doesn’t,” Elsie laughed.

“I don’t wanna see her miserable anymore, and the only time I’ve seen her smile like she has been tonight is when she talks about Oli and you guys,”

“I don’t wanna see ‘er miserable either,” we smiled and continued dancing. I was really starting to like this bird.