Status: New Story XD

Because You Shine Brighter, Than Anyone Does

I Walked You Home, You Held My Hand. We ***ed Away The Rest Of The Night

*26th November*

I woke the next morning with a splitting headache, naked; except my bra, and a pair of tattooed arms around my waist. I was freezing cold and there was only a sheet covering us. I sat up and groaned; stupid alcohol, making me have a hangover.
How much did I fucking drink last night?
The sun was shining in through the window, onto my face, which wasn’t helping my situation and I groaned.
I looked over at Oli, who still had his arms wrapped around me and smiled. He looked so adorable with his messy hair and soft features. I remembered us messing around at the bar, and on the hotel floor, but after that it gets fuzzy. I tried prying his arms from around me but he just groaned and pulled me tighter against him.

“Mornin’ star shine,” I smiled when he mumbled something incoherent.
“Did we fuck last nigh’?” he smiled up at me but shook his head.

“Nah, yeh weren’ readeh, we done other things though,” well I’m glad we didn’t fuck when I was drunk off my face. I would like my first time to be when I’m not pissed so I can remember it.
Yes, I’m still a virgin and fucking proud of it. I don’t see the point in having sex all the time with different people. It’s pointless and that’s how you get labelled a whore, so I’m waiting until I’m ready.
I looked at Oli, trying to recap the night’s events. I remember dancing, drinking and being with Oli all night.
I remember snogging and fooling around with Oli in an elevator with an old couple next to us. I remember getting back to the hotel and that’s where it get’s fuzzy.
I felt Oli rub my clit with his finger and I gasped. It all came back to me in that second and I was amazed.
He went down on me; I wasn’t expecting that one to pop up.

“Did yeh realleh go down on meh?” I asked. He nodded and I smiled.

“’M glad we didn’t ‘ave sex, I would want yeh teh remember yeh first time,” didn’t I just think that five minutes ago?

“’Ow did yeh know I ‘adn’t ‘ad sex before?” I asked.

“’Cause yer tight an’ I just know,” I blushed at his words and he smiled.
“Don’ worreh, I never done fha’ wif a bird before, well I ‘ave but not for a long time,” I just looked at him shocked.

“Yeh never done fha’ wif Sarah Jane,” he shook his head.
“Well damn, I feel special now,”

“Yeh should,” I poked my tongue at him so he pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He smirked at me and I knew exactly what he was gonna do. This smirk wasn’t a ‘I wanna take you right now’ smirk; it was a ‘I’m gonna tickle you’ smirk.
He placed his hands on my sides and started tickling me. He knew that I was ticklish and hated being tickled.

“O-Olleh, s-stop it,” I managed to get out through fits of laughter. He really needed to stop; I don’t know how long my bladder was going to hold on for.

“Okay,” and just like that he stopped. I immediately started sucking in big mouthfuls of air in attempt the get my breathing back to normal.
Once I got my breathing relatively back to normal he placed his lips on mine and kissed me; and I immediately kissed him back.
I placed my hands in his hair and pulled very lightly; I didn’t want him saying that I couldn’t touch his hair anymore.
He shoved his tongue into my mouth, mine connecting with his and fighting for dominance. He shifted so he was lying atop me but holding his weight with his arms and I wrapped my legs around him; bringing him closer to me.
His removed his lips from mine and attached them to my jaw, kissing very lightly before he moved down to my neck; where he sucked and nibbled. I let out a tiny moan as he started sucking harder; no doubt leaving his mark on me. I could feel his dick pressing into my inner thigh and I moaned again as I felt an urge to grab him and push him into me.
The feeling got so overwhelming that I reached between us, gently grabbed his dick and placed it at my opening. I looked up into his eyes, giving him the okay to push in when someone knocked on my door; bringing me out of bliss and back down to reality.
I growled in annoyance and Oli rolled off me.

“Emily, do you have a Mr. Sykes in there by any chance?” Elsie asked through the door. I could hear the smirk in her voice so I grabbed a pillow and threw it at the door.

“Why ask when yeh know the fuckin’ answer,” I yelled back and she laughed.

“Okay, okay, don’t get your knickers in a twist, or lack of knickers,” she laughed again which just annoyed me more.
“We have food, come out when you’re ready,” I rolled my eyes and looked at Oli, who had an amused look on his face.

“Yeh was always cute when yeh was mad,” I poked my tongue at him and got out from underneath the blankets. I looked all around the room for my undies but I couldn’t find them anywhere.

“Olleh, ‘ave yeh se-“ I turned to face him but stopped mid sentence to find Oli lying on his side, head propped up by his hand and my knickers twirling around his finger. He had the biggest smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes. I walked over to the bed and jumped on it, crawling up it until I got to him and sat on his lap. Lucky, he was still under the covers because I would have been too tempted to sit on his dick and ride him.
“I need meh knickers Olleh, ‘m ‘ungreh and’ I don’ wanna walk out there is just meh bra,” I plastered the puppy dog look on my face and looked at him from under my eyelashes. For some reason he was never able to say no to me when I used that look. It made me feel good when he would crumble and do as I asked.

“Fuck yeh, yeh know I can’ say no teh yeh when yeh do fha’,” he gave me my knickers and I put them on. We both got off the bed; he walked over to his shirt and boxer briefs, putting on his boxer briefs and handing me his shirt. I put it on and we walked out of the room and out to the main room to eat some food.

Elsie and Matt had smug looks on their faces when Oli and I walked into the room. I poked my tongue at her and Matt and they rolled their eyes at me. Oli and I sat down on the other side of the coffee table and we started eating.
There was a fuck load of food in front of us and I didn’t know if we were gonna be able to eat al it. Why she ordered so much beats me because when we finished there were heaps of shit left over.

“I wonder if Sj’ll eat the left over’s if I put them outside the door, dogs do like scraps,” we all started laughing except Oli; I guess I went a little far with that one while he was in the room but I don’t give I fuck, she deserves every bad thing I say about her.

“Why do yeh gotta be mean to ‘er, she never done nothin’ teh yeh. ‘M not gonna sit ‘ere and listen teh yeh talk abou’ ‘er like fha’, she is meh girlfriend,” the room fell silent and Elsie and Matt stopped laughing. My mouth flung open and I just looked at him. Did he seriously just say that?

“Is tha’ the same bird fha’ ditched yeh last night, the same bird yeh cheated on?”

“It were a mistake, I were drunk,” ouch, that was like a slap to the face.

“I can’ believe yeh. What, yeh jus’ wan’ed teh see what it were like teh fuck around wif meh? Didn’ get fha’ chance back when we was younger so yeh thought now would be the fuckin’ time. Yer a righ’ wanker, get the fuck out,” I wasn’t going to take his childish shit. I always took people’s shit when I was younger and I’m not taking it anymore.

“’M not goin’ out fhere in just meh skivvy’s, I fink I’ll stay,” like fuck he is.

“If yeh don’ get ou’ righ’ now, I’ll call securiteh an’ ‘ave ‘em escort yeh ou’,”

“Yeh won’t call securiteh on meh, yeh love meh too much,” I looked over at him and he had the biggest smirk on his face. That was the last straw; I marched to the phone and called the front desk.

“Yeah, I need securiteh at the penthouse please, I ‘ave a boy ‘ere refusin’ teh leave...No, I don’ need the cops, yet...Thank yeh,” I slammed the phone down and walked into my bedroom. I grabbed all of his shit, walked back out into the main room and threw everything at him. I hope one of his shoes hit him one the fucking nose.
“Now yeh can get dressed,” I took off his shirt that I was wearing and threw that at him too. Elsie and Matt stood back and watched the whole ordeal with shocked expressions; I don’t think either of them has seen me act like this before. I turned to Elsie, trying to hold back the tears that wanted to fall.
“Come get me when the fuck head leaves,” and I walked out of the main room, into my room, slammed the door and locked it.
I walked straight over to the bed, climbed under the covers and let my tears fall. How could I be so stupid as to think he even cared? I knew it was wrong to get drunk with him, and flirt with him; I knew that it was only gonna be a one night stand and a broken heart, again, and yet I didn’t stop it from happening.

I heard a knock on my door but I stayed silent.
“Hun, he’s gone. You can come out now,” Elsie said quietly through the door but I ignored her and pretended to be asleep. She didn’t say anything else and she walked away.
I didn’t come out for the rest of the day.
All I wanted was to be alone, because once again I had been fucked over by Oliver Sykes for a slut.
That bitch ruined everything.

I opened my eyes as my phone started ringing. I picked it up, looked at the time and sighed. It was five in the afternoon. I pressed the call button and answered the phone with a grunt. What I wasn’t expecting was the person on the other side.

“I can believe yeh called securiteh on meh. Yer a righ’ crazeh bitch yeh are Emileh. What the fuck were yeh fink-“ but I cut him off.

“I can’ believe yeh fuckin’ used meh. I can’ believe I fell for yeh stupid fuckin’ games. I can’ believe yeh ‘ave the fuckin’ nerve teh embarrass meh like fha’. Fuck off, Oliver,” and I hit the end button and turned it off.
I couldn’t control my tears as they ran down my face once again. Why the fuck was I crying over him? Why did he have to be such a heartless prick?
Oh right, its Oliver Sykes.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a long time, i know.

I lost all the sheets of paper that this chapter was written on and only just founf them.

Enjoy xx