Status: New Story XD

Because You Shine Brighter, Than Anyone Does

I. Hate. Everything About You; Why. Do I Love You.

*27th November*

Elsie didn’t come home last night, and I never left.
She probably stayed with Matt; those two were pretty much joined at the hip since they met at the club.
I walked into the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and walked into the lounge room. I turned the TV on, and placed it on a random channel. I wasn’t really watching it, but I couldn’t stand the quiet anymore.
I walked back into my room and got dressed.

I put my black skinny leg jeans on; I threw a black tank top over my head then chucked my black leather jacket on over it. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my ray bans from my dresser. I looked through my suitcase for my black fox bag and threw my purse, lip gloss and phone into it. I grabbed my white canvas shoes from the same suitcase and slipped them on.
I walked back into the lounge room, grabbed my room keys and walked out into the hallway.
When I got out onto the street I quickly hailed a taxi.

“Where to,” he sounded like he had an American accent.

“The nearest servo fhank yeh,” he nodded and drove off. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and turned it on. I had four messages from Elsie and a missed call from Matt.

Em the first message said.
come out with the guys and me tonight. Love El xx
I closed that message and went to the next.

Emily, why didn’t you answer back? Call me ASAP please xx El
I went to the next message.

You’re either sleeping, ignoring me or have your phone turned off. I’m staying at Matt’s tonight. Love you xx
I went to the next message.

You have a missed call from Matty – Sheff. Call 333 to hear voice message
And the last message said.

Emily Jane Purslow, stop being stubborn. If you don’t answer me back I’m coming to check on you. El
I must’ve been asleep when she came to check on me because I don’t remember her coming back.
I got out of my messages and put my phone back into my bag when the cabbie pulled over. I handed him the money owed and some extra for a tip and got out. I walked into the servo and placed my sunnies on my head. I walked up to the counter and the girl behind it rolled her eyes and before I could even get a word out she cut me off.

“We don’ sell make-up or anehthin’ like fha’,” what the fuck?

“What makes yeh fink ‘m ‘ere for make-up?”

“Well I jus’ figured, ‘cause yeh blonde and realleh pretty fha’ yeh wanted make-up,” wow, some people are really judgemental.

“Yeh realleh shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. I’d like a packe’ o’ camel’s fhank yeh,” she got them down and I paid for them.

“’M realleh sorreh,” and I smiled at her.

“Aye, no ‘ard feelin’s, see yeh ‘round,” she smiled. I turned around to walk off when I bumped into someone and dropped my smokes.
“Fuck, ‘m sorreh,” but before I could pick them up the person already had and was looking at them.

“The onleh girl I know who smokes camels is...” and they looked up at me. I could recognize that smile anywhere, even after five years.

“Oh. God. Sam Carter,” I screamed and jumped on him. I held on tight as we fell to the ground laughing.

“Emileh, what the fuck are yeh doin’ back?” I hugged him close for a few more seconds before getting off him and helping him up.

“It’s a long storeh, but ‘m back fer good. Meh best mate were gettin’ sick of Australia so I brought ‘er over ‘ere,”

“Whose yeh best mate?”

“”er name is Elseh,” he handed back my smokes and we walked out of the servo.

“Aye, do yeh wanna get some coffee or somethin’,” my smiled faulted the tinniest bit.

“I’d love teh but I were on meh way teh see meh mum. I ain’t seen ‘er in a while,” he nodded and gave me his phone.

“Put yeh number in and I’ll text yeh sometime,” I smiled and done as he asked. I gave him another hug and handed his phone back.
“I’ll see yeh later Em,” he started walking off and I made a quick decision.

“Sam, wait,” he turned around and I jogged up to him. “I think I can fit a coffeh in,” he smiled, grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

We arrived at the diner Elsie and I went to the morning of my birthday and sat down in a booth in the far corner; the same booth the guys had been sitting at.

“What would yeh like teh drink?” Sam asked and I smiled; such a gentleman.

“I’ll ‘ave an iced mocha fhanks,” he smiled and walked over to the counter to get our drinks while I sat and waited.
He walked back over a couple minutes later, handed me my drink and sat down next to me.

“So how ‘ave yeh been Em?”

“I’ve been alrigh’, fings were a bit rough back ‘ome ‘tween Molleh, dad an’ I; so I moved in with Elseh when I were sixteen. By the time I were almost eighteen we had, had enough of Australia, so I brought ‘er here,”

“That’s quite a storeh, how did yeh get the money teh come back?” I laughed and he blushed.

“Well, when I moved ou’, Molleh an’ dad gave meh a card with five grand on it an’ kept on puttin’ five grand on it every week ‘til I told ‘em tha’ I were comin’ back ‘ome then they upped it teh ten,” he smiled and I couldn’t help but smile with him. He always had a contagious smile. He reached over and took my hand in his; his hand was soft and warm and it made my heart melt. I looked down and blushed.
Sam placed his finger under my chin and pulled my face up so I was looking at him.

“When’s yeh birthday?” I giggled then took a sip of my mocha.

“It were actualleh two days ago,” he laughed and removed his hand from my chin but not from my hand.

“Well I’ll be damned. I think we should go ou’ an’ celebrate, just you an’ meh. What do yeh say?” I really wanted to tonight, but I couldn’t.

“I’d love teh, but tonigh’ ain’t a good night, but we can go another nigh’,” he smiled and I was glad he didn’t get upset.

“No worries aye,” I smiled at him and glanced around the diner, finally stopping at the door. My smile faded when I saw Sj and Oliver walk through the door and over to the counter. As Oliver was paying for the drinks Sj was looking around, probably for a seat.
She spotted Sam and I and started to head towards us. Fuck!

I quickly moved closer to Sam and sat down on his lap. He was shocked at my sudden forwardness so I’m guessing he hadn’t spotted Sj and Oliver.
“Kiss meh,” and he placed his lips on mine. They were so soft and inviting that I found myself actually enjoying the kiss. I placed my hands in his hair and his hands rested on my hips.
His tongue ran across my bottom lip, so I smiled into the kiss and opened my mouth ever so slightly. I was enjoying the kiss so much, that I actually forgot about Sj and Oliver and was only focused on Sam.

I heard someone clear their throat and I came back down to earth. We stopped kissing and I pulled away from Sam, smiling. I turned my head around to see Sj looking shocked and Oliver looking pissed off.
I hope I hurt his feelings, it’ll teach him to fuck with me.

“Yeh guys’ righ’ there,” Oliver stated and faked a smile. Sam didn’t think anything of it but I knew him better than that.
I don’t see why he was pissed anyways, he does have a girlfriend.

“Sorreh, Sam an’ I were just catchin’ up,” Sj rolled her eyes and they sat down opposite us; I got off Sam and sat back down next to him. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

“It never took yeh long teh get teh know someone, did it Emileh,” stupid skank.

“It takes meh more time teh kiss someone then for yeh teh fuck ‘em,” I shot a side glare at Oliver and noticed that he was smiling faintly.

“Yeh a proper slut yeh know Emmeh. Always knew yeh would turn out like one; lucky I got teh Olleh first before yeh got yeh dirteh paws on ‘im,” and I couldn’t but laugh at her.

“I must’ve spent too much time around yeh if I’m such a slut; an’ the onleh reason yeh fucked Oliver were because yeh knew I liked ‘im an’ because we was so close,” she gasped and he looked at her.
“I knew I shouldn’t ‘ave told yeh but I guess yeh woulda found a way teh fuck ‘im; guess I realleh never had a chance,” I gave Sam a kiss on the cheek and said “’M ou’,” and left the diner. I quickly hailed a cab and walked over to one that had stopped.

“Emmeh,” Oliver yelled but I got into the cab and he drove off.

“Where teh love?” I wiped the stray tear that fell and sighed.

“Sheffield mental hospital,” the cabbie nodded and sped off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emily's Clothes

Wow! it's been a long time since i've updated and for that i'm sorry.
I've had writers block and shit has been hitting the fan left right and centre.

I'll try and update again later today.