Status: On It's Way To Victory! XD LOL

In Your Arms

Chapter 2

Alexander’s P.O.V

I walked over to my sleek black Mercedes Guardian. The city was busy today but I wouldn’t be here long. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. I was so happy that I’d finally be able to leave this place permanently. See, I worked for Nike. I go all over the place to promote the business and strike deals with other places. Truth is, is that I completely and utterly suck at math and business arguments. But I still get through and they always fall to my persuasion.

I slipped in to the expensive vehicle and drove home to my big house. Yeah, I know, I had it good. I was just sick of living the “good life”. I wanted to go to a place where I could settle down and find a simple job. To be honest, I hated my job. The traveling was nice but I started to get sick of it after a while. Especially since I had no one else to go with except the occasional partner placed to accompany me.

My phone broke me out of my momentary trance. I grabbed my iPhone and answered it. “Hello, Alexander Fisher speaking.” I spoke with a twinge of superiority in my voice.

“Yo, X man! Derek Cullivick here!” A familiar voice answered me.

“Hey Boss man! What’s up?”

Derek Cullivick is my partner to most places. He usually places the offer whilst I strike the deal and bargain.

“We are going to Duluth, Minnesota to have a professional photographer get some awesome new pictures for our business. Be ready by tomorrow for the long drive. We’re staying for a week or two.”

Nothing really moved me about this trip. It was just to another place in another state. “Why do we have to drive?? It’s about a twelve fucking hour drive.”

“I told them that we could just drive there.”

“Dick weed.” I muttered.

Derek just laughed and told me that we’d meet at 5:30 sharp. After discussing who was driving, we said our goodbyes.

I pulled up the driveway to my house and simply parked it outside my front door. It felt good to be home. I looked at my Rolex Diamond to see that it was simply 5 o’clock.

“Home already, Mr. Fisher?” My butler Charles asked.

I smiled. Charles had always been good to me. “Yes sir. They let me out early today. Probably to pack.”

“Another trip?”

“Yeah. I’m going to be gone for a week or two. You and Eve should go on a vacation while I’m gone.” Eve was Charles wife who also lived here and kept the house in shape.

“No, I-”

“All expenses paid.” I cut him off.

I had money to spare.

“I’ll have to ask Eve.”

“’Kay, while you do that, I’ll be packing in my room.”

He nodded and then we went our separate way. I entered my lavishly furnished room and went straight to my suitcases and closet.

{$$$}

I sat at the kitchen table taking to Eve. They had accepted my offer. Eve and Charles were going to spend two weeks at my summer house in Orlando, Florida.

Eve was ecstatic and asking me where all the best places are to go. I laughed with her when I mentioned the “best strip club”. Of course I was joking and had stayed out of them areas of that city. I know it would be seemingly impossible for a man to do such a thing but I was spending time with a few of my cousins and their kids down there.

“This omelet is to die for Eve!” I appraised her for the breakfast that she made for me at the hour.

“I still have no idea why you would want breakfast for dinner.” Her voice was sweet but it was starting to get a little rough with age.

See, Charles and Eve are between 40 and 60. I never wanted to know their age and they didn’t feel the need to tell me. I always treated them with respect and never abused their presence in this big house. As I was telling Eve about the beaches, Charles walked in with a big smile on his face.

I gave him a quizzical look but just brushed it off.

“We’re going to see our grandkids down there Evelyn!” Charles proud voice boomed.

Eve gave a happy laugh. “It’s going to be so lovely to see Jacoby and Amelia!”

“Good thing you took my offer! Tell the kids and grandkids that I said hi.” I smiled widely.

“I have no idea how to tha-”

I lifted up my hand to cut off Eve. “No need. This will be good for you! You two will be able to see your kids and grandkids AND get away from this chilly summer weather! It’s a double bonus!”

Charles gave me a friendly pat on the back and laughed. “You’re a good man, Mister Alexander.”

“Now how many times do I have to tell you to call me Alex, Charles?”

“My apologies Alex.” We laughed.

It was a good and social night. I dismissed myself from the kitchen so I could retire to my room early for the night.

{$$$}

A clash of songs woke me up at three in the morning from my dreamless sleep. I tried to rub the sleep from my eyes. My body protested at getting up at such an inhumanly possible hour. As you can plainly see, I am not an early bird. Only when I absolutely and utterly have too.

With my mind still numbed together and my eyes still blurry from sleep, I want into my bathroom to take a cold shower. The water was just warm enough that I didn’t jump out in a flurry. The cold water ran over my tan skin, failing in the attempt to wake me up.

Once I finally got out of the shower, my phone was beeping. I looked over to see that Derek had called me three times. I snorted and slipped into boxers, a white wife-beater with some baggy faded jeans. My suitcase was already out in my 2010 Chevrolet Silverado ZR2 Concept so all I had to do was grab my phone, hoodie, and I was ready to go.

I walked slowly down the stairs and saw my wallet on the small table next to the door that also had my keys on it as well. I smiled. Eve was always so good to me. After I slipped on my tennis shoes and got everything, I was out the door in the still dark night and headed over to Derek’s bachelor pad in no time. If he fell back asleep by the time I get there, then he’ll be getting a pretty rude awakening from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isn't Alexander an odd one?? He's hot though...lol Okay i know that Nike prolly doesn't ahve a big place in Montana and it's probably not how it's supposed to go but i don't care...I am the creator of this story so i shall do what i please hahahah!!! XDXDXDXD

Tell me what y'all think!! Comments are very much loved!!

Tell me if i need to change anything in it!! Thank you for reading!!!!

</3 Tears of Sorrow