Status: Finished

Hell on High Heels

Down at the Whiskey

That morning was the last time I saw Nikki in two weeks.

I was extremely busy with college but yet I did still miss him.

Right now I’m getting ready for work and I’m secretly hoping I’ll see Nikki again. I know he isn’t interested in me like that but still…I sigh.

I hate it that I’m acting like a bloody schoolgirl every time I’m thinking about him. I stare into my closet, wondering what to wear.

In the end I grab one of the dresses that I’ve designed myself. After one nervous look in the mirror and an eye roll at myself for being so nervous, I take me keys off the table and leave.

When I arrive, I see a bunch of familiar faces. I smile and wave before walking over to Janet, Mick and Tommy, who apparently had decided to disturb my work.

”Hey babe, ready to start working?” Mick asks.

“Yep and Thomas Lee Bass, I’ll kick your ass if you cause trouble."

" I haven’t done anything yet!"

" Exactly, you haven’t done anything yet.
You’re not one of the terror twins for nothing. By the way, am I going to see the two missing band members as well? "

"'Am I being missed?” I hear Vince yelling.

“Oh baby, you’re being missed dearly,” I reply sarcastic.

“What about me, I want a hug!”

I can tell Nikki isn’t sober, he always acts a little childish when he’s drunk.
As much as I try to stop it, I can still feel the shit-eating grin on my face.
I give him a hug, hoping that my face doesn’t turn red.

Nikki and I hang out the entire night. When I’m home again I smile when I think back of the past few hours, knowing that we’ve really bonded and I hope that I’ve got a bigger chance with him now.

And actually, later turned out that I had, because we shared our first kiss a week later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.