Stalked by a Mad Man

Trick or Treat

Once the Chiltons were out of the house I turned around to see 2 cute little faces staring at me with big grins and the other just staring at me, again, like I was an alien.
"Well who's ready to go get some candy?" I asked with fake enthusiasm.
"Me!" Yelled Jessica and Cole in unison. I ran to the fridge and got the emergency info while Cole and Jessica ran out the door with a glum face. When I got back I closed the door behind me and turned aorund to see them all running to the next house.
"Hey u guys wait up for me!" I yelled after them. Jessica and Cole stopped imediatly but Riley kept on running. 'ugh you little ass' I thought. I caught up to the good little kids and Riley was already at the first house. 'Imma tell his parents' I thought as a smug grin came to my face at the thought of him being grounded for not minding me.
We soon reached the house closest to us in about 3 minutes of walking. I watched as Jessica and Cole ran up to the house. Cole rang the doorbell to the old house. As I waked closer to the house i could see that the house needed some repairing. The paint on the shutters was chipping and vines were over-growing the house. I walked all the way up to the house just as an old lady answered the door.
"Trick-or-treat!" Yelled Cole and Jessica at the same time.
"Frank! Come here! Come look at the cute little kids!" Exclaimed the old lady as she leaned down to Jessica and Coles level. Just then Frank, im guessing, stepped into the doorway. He looked at the kids and then when he got to me he stopped. I could see the lust in his eyes. He licked his lips and then looked down with a smirk on his face. 'you sick bastard' I thought in my head as images of what he was thinking of filled my mind. I got a look of disgust on my face as I watched him smirk some more. The old lady handed Cole and Jessica some candy. Once they were through getting their candy we went to the next and the next until it was 9, then we went home. When we got to the house I had to carry Jessica up to her room, tucking her in i kissed her forehead and covered her up. Then i turned on the night light and and walked out, closing the door behind me. Then i went to Coles room. He was already asleep in his bed with half of his costume still on. I took the rest of it off and laid him in bed, covering him up. I closed the door and headed to Rileys room. He was laying in his bed with his headphones in his ears. All of his costume was off and somehow he had the time to take a shower while i was tucking them in. 'damn i didn't know it took me that long' I thought. I could hear his music blaring as his head was banging. I just stood there for a sec waiting for him to notice me. I think that he did but he didn't show it. After about a minute I gave up and closed the door. I went down stairs and plopped on the couch. I turned on the TV and pulled out my phone. I had to wait until Riley was asleep to tell Tyler that he could come over. It was already 10:30 so i decided to go up to Rileys room to see if he was sleeping. Sure enough Riley was sitting in his bed with the music still blaring. I turned it off and covered him up. Then I walked to the door and turned out the light, shutting the door quietly. I walked downstairs and picked up my phone from the counter then texted Tyler.
~hey baby...its all clear =)~ me
~ok hun.....ill be right there ;)~ Tyler
Once I knew that he was gonna come over I plopped down on the couch. I picked up the remote and start flipping through the channels aimlessly, thinking about what all would happen once he was here.....
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long....i was busy with school and all that stuff....comment plz?