Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Court

It had been two weeks of planning and one week of getting used to moving around without having shots of pain shoot up through my veins. I was actually ready to get this over with. My clothes were ready and set. The trial was estimated to last about a week. The defense attorney said they had loads of B.S. to go with the insanity plea but they haven’t got to talk with me and the D.A. says I’m the number one weapon against them.

So I sat with Blaise, Tanner, and my parents. Right now they had somedoctor psychiatrist up there and the defense was asking questions. This was the second day of this trail and I think it will never end. I know that every once and a whileJason, my former capturer would turn and glare at me.

I lean into Blaise for support and he holds me. I try not to look at the person who has taken everything from me. I tune into the defense attorney who is questioning the psychiatrist.

“So what you’re saying is that when you talked to him a few years ago, you noticed he suffered from sever trauma?”

“Yes that’s correct.”

“Would you please inform the people of your findings?”

“Of course. When I had heard of what his mother forced him to do with her for years, I had begun to wonder if it would cause any major changes in what Mr. Markum’s sense of reality is.” He cleared his throat then continued.

“It had indeed changed a major part of how he conceives when people push him away. He thinks that punishment is a way to show that you are being loved. He was shy when I first started talking to him but I soon realized it was a way to manipulate people. He would do anything to please people.”

“Is there any further information you have for us?” The attorney asks.

“Oh yes. Since then I have talked to Jason every third month. His father is the one who makes sure he visits me. Even though he is a legal adult he still visits every third month. I realize that he had to visit during this whole thing and I didn’t see anything different with him when he visited me frequently. He did say that he was seeing someone and that they were very special to him. I encouraged him to speak with me on it but he kept his mouth shut.”

As the psychiatrist stopped talking the defense said that’s all he had to ask and the district attorney stood and put so the paper she was looking at.

“So you say he was quiet during his last visit when you encouraged him to speak to you?”

“Yes ma’am that’s what I said.”

“Put what about the time before that. Was he just as quiet?”

“No usually he talks. He likes to talk about his friends and family. Since he was younger he has developed a better sense of the world.”

“I understand that there is a confidentiality agreement and I don’t ask to breech it but what would you say he suffered mainly from as a child?”

“Well with the trauma of his mother’s constant abuse, he suffered and still suffers, from what I can tell, slight delusions of reality. He talks every time about his mother’s influence of his life structure now and how it affects him.”

The attorney turns her head to the side and her eyes narrow in thought. “So what you’re saying is, he realizes what he’s doing and he still acts out on it?”

“Well he understands what he’s talking about. He frequently talks about how he’s going to be better than what his mother was. He says certain things sometimes that make you wonder if he’s aware of others around him if that’s what you mean.”

“No just a comment. But what would you say sticks out the most during sessions? If you can answer the question without breaking code.”

“I would have to say that he has really gotten aggressive towards people. He isn’t as sweet as he was as a child. He throws more attitude and gets frustrated a lot easier than he did when he first started to meet with me.”

He stops as though that’s all he can say and the D.A. nods her head and heads back to her seat. “That’s all I have for now.”

“If the defense attorney has no further questions you may be seated.” The judge says and looks towards the heavy set man next to Jason. He looks at the judge after jotting down something and nods.

“No, no further questions.” The judge nods and the psychiatrist goes and sits back down.

On it went. Until the recess was called and everybody left the room. The district attorney asked if I wanted to stay or leave because he figured we would have one more day before my testimony was necessary. I said yes and went to join my family and boyfriend in the hall.

Soon time was up and we were once again taking our seats. Several people came up and answered endless questions but finally it was the districts turn to call up witnesses. “We would like to call the defendant to the stand.” Instantly I tune in and watch as Jason’s lawyer nods and he stands and walks over.

“Place your right hand on the bible.” He does as the bailiff says and places his hand on the bible. “Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth so help you God.” Jason says yes and I feel Blaise and Tanner’s hands tighten in mine. I look directly at the witnesses stand and watched as he stared back at me with a smirk.

My skin crawled and my eye twitched. It didn’t go unnoticed by the D.A. She snapped her fingers in front of his face to pull his attention back to her. “Hello Mr. Markum--”

“It’s Jason ma’am.” He corrected.

“Of course it is. I am going to ask you a few questions now if you don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind at all.” He smirks and I stare at “my” attorney.

“What made you want to take Meagan Jackson from her house?”

“I didn’t take her, she came with me.” A bold face lie.

“Oh is that so? Then what made you beat her?”

“I didn’t beat her; I was merely showing her love.”

“Ok then, why do you show “love” so painfully?”

“It’s how I was raised. My mother told me that if you love someone and they disrespect you that the only way to show them proper love was to beat them,” his one-sided questions were really hurting me. My heart seemed to break even more. But my anger was revving up and I was trying not to explode.

“Are you aware when you beat Meagan or were you thinking of other things?”

“Objection your honor, what is the relevance to the case?” The defense attorney interjected.

“I promise this has relevance your honor.”

“I know which is why I’m over ruling the objection, sit down consular.” The judge says lamely. “Answer the question son.”

“What do you mean by aware?” Jason asks calmly.

“I mean do you know what you’re doing when you beat Meagan Jackson?” The attorney said slowly.

He paused to think about how to say what he said. “Yes I was aware that I was beating someone but I didn’t really think about who it was because she disrespected me. I had to show her who was boss.”

“Is that so, and you had to show her by beating her until she was unconscious or bleeding out?”

“No, I only hit her sometimes. I didn’t do it enough to cause permanent damage.” Tears rolled down my cheeks as I think of the permanent damage he caused my body and mind.

“Really then can I show you a few pictures I have from the doctors who nursed her back to heath after she was almost found dead by her family?” The judge approved and a x-ray machine was brought in.

Several pictures of my bones were already up. “Do you see this Mr. Markum? This is a picture of a two month old fracture that didn’t heal right in her jaw that the doctors only hope heals right?”

Jason was already going crazy and we had just started. His head was shaking from side to side. “Do you see this set of ribs right here Mr. Markum? These rips right here that aren’t actually new breaks are breaks from a couple months previous.” She went on without a pause.

“This femur bone right here is fractured and she’s actually lucky you didn’t break it or she wouldn’t be walking for a very long time from the angle it’s been twisted in. The carpus bone in her left wrist has almost been shattered from a form of pressure that you had caused.”

She walked back over to the now freaking out Jason and continued to talk. “Now tell me you barely beat her. You have caused so much damage to her body she’s lucky she recovered.”

“No you’re wrong, you’re wrong I wouldn’t do that to her!” He screamed at the lawyer.

“So you’re saying that she did this to herself?”

“No, I mean I did it but I didn’t hurt her that bad. Those have to be fake!” There was a hushed silence over the audience and reporters in the back quickly jotted down what he had just said. So he admits to the beating now he has to admit to the near death and say that he’s not crazy and I won’t even have to do anything further.

“Why would you beat her near to death than?” the lawyer continue.

“I didn’t want to. I just had to think about what was going on. She wanted to leave me. She was having my child, not Blaise’s. It was mine and she wanted to leave. She would be just like my mother and I wouldn’t let that happen.

Tears were flooding my eyes nonstop and Blaise was holding me now. I tried to stop the tears. I looked at Jason and he was smirking at me.

“I hope he dies bitch and you’re left all alone.” He yelled at me and the judge called for order.

On the trial went until the defense attorney said he was done. The lawyers had talked to him back and forth until they had finally worn out the jury. I was tired now and wanting to leave. When Jason was finally seated the judge said to come back tomorrow and that we were released. Jason was escorted to the back and I sighed.

Blaise picked up my sore and worn out body. I was finally able to deal with the pain long enough to resist the urge to take my pain meds. Right now though I was in pain and I just wanted to sleep. It was only six but I felt drained from the day.

“I’ll take her to my house and she can sleep there. She needs room from you crazy parents.” Blaise said and I knew he included my brother.

“But I need teddy.” I say slurrishly. Tanner smirks and nods.

“We’ll go by my house and grab it and some clothes then you can take her to your house.” My parents looked at him like he was insane. “Mom she doesn’t sleep at home by herself with me and she doesn’t sleep by herself over at your house. Blaise isn’t going to hurt her. He fucking knows better. Plus she is clinging to him right now like a lifeline.”

I sensed some jealousy in his voice but I was too tired to tell him that he was my lifeline. “Pain meds,” it’s the only thing that got out before I fell asleep against and hard chest with a steady pulse.

I woke up to the small sound of snores and gentle touch on me breast. I look down to see Blaise arm wrapped around my waist and his other hand cupping my breast. I don’t know if he realized it was there because he was still asleep.

I try shifting so that I can flip over but yelped when his hand squeezed. It shot a mixture of pain and pleasure. I yelped and he woke instantly if he wasn’t already up. “Are you ok?” He looks at his hand quickly pulls it away. “I’m sorry.”

“Oh no you’re not, you’re only sorry I caught you.” I smirked when he didn’t deny it. I playfully slap his arm that still lays on my waist. Suddenly the reoccurring thoughts of our future came to me. “Are you sure you still want to be with me?” Whispering it so low it took him a while to understand what I said.

“We’re not going into this again are we?”

“Yes we are.” I turn until I am facing him. Our eyes lock and I feel the pit of my stomach knot up. He looked frustrated with me.

“If you think I care one minute that you can’t have my baby, I will tell you again that I don’t give a shit.” I nod trying to believe him. One day he would want to be a father and he would be pissed that I can’t give him the baby or babies he wants.

“Fine but what happens when you get this promotion you wanted and now with Jas…” I swallowed hard. “Out of the picture, you could get in and you could leave me. I would die if you left me.” My voice was breaking as tears filled my eyes. “I need you more than my life.”

He lifts my chin with his fingers and he kisses my lips slowly at first. Then I felt him “growing” and his lips went to my shoulder that had been mutilated by teeth and was finally getting healed. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands lightly skimmed over my tender stomach.

This is all we ever do. Never going past the messing and playing with body parts around because it’s illegal. He was fine with that. We had also decided to not be full boyfriend and girlfriend until my eighteen birthday. He was also fine with that, notice I said he not we.

Soon he was pulling away even though I really wanted him thrusting into me and making me forget how sore I was. I held tighter and he smirked.

“Please just this once, we don’t have to do it again until we decide to be a ‘legal’ couple.” He shakes his head but I can tell it’s just a way to convince himself we don’t need a physical relationship until I am a legal adult.

“No because we both know I won’t be stopping once. I’ll always want that any chance we get alone, hell even before then. I already want you so bad but you’re just trying to forget and you have to remember so that tomorrow you can testify and his ass can be put away forever.”

With that he pulls out of my arms and leaves the room and into the bathroom. I hear the water to the shower turn on and I get up. I didn’t care what he said. I wanted him…tonight and I would have him.

Stripping out of my clothes I hurry into the bathroom. I see his well shaped backside through the glass of his shower. I open the door and climb in quickly and quietly. Wrapping my arms around his waist I feel him stiffen. The water was freezing and I knew he was taking a cold shower but damn that’s cold.

“I suddenly changed my mind about use making love and just asked a basic question that I need to hear him answer. “Do you love me?” Turning in my arm he kisses my noise and pulls back to look at me as he wraps his arms around my waist.

“Yes.” So simple but full of loving emotion.

“Say it please.” I looked at his chest and speak way softly.

Tipping my chin up so that I look deep in his golden brown knowing eyes and he leaned his face close to mine. “I fucking love you Meag. I would kill for you. I love you. More than the air I breathe. More than company I am trying to own. More than my own life. You make me want to live.” I shake my head not believing it.

“Stop denying it. You love me too and we both know it. You want me and I want you but I can’t hurt you. You would regret this night. You’re doing this to forget and I’m not going to let you.”

“Is it because I’m used?” I try to look back down but he refuses to let me.

“No it’s because you’re bruised everywhere and the doctor said no rough or physical exertion until your ribs are at least half way healed.” I start laughing at that and he holds me close.

The next morning waking up was kind of tough. I was sore all over from sleeping with Blaise. No not “sleeping” but actual sleep where people close their eyes and dream. For the first time in a while I was actually well rested and ready for court.

I discovered that Blaise wasn’t in bed so I grabbed a button down shirt from his pile of clothes from last night and walked down stairs where I found him cooking me breakfast. He smiles at me and I smile back. Court was early today and so we hurried through our meal and he helps me get dressed.

We were outside the courthouse when I heard my brother calling my name. “Meagan! Meagan, Blaise hold up!” I turn and ran over to him and embraced him. He kissed my forehead tenderly.

“What is it?” I ask pulling away.

“Nothing just wanted you guys to wait for me.” I nod and Blaise playfully punches his shoulder.

“So mom and dad are already here so all we have to go and do is find them.” I nod and follow the guys inside. Soon I’m embraced by my father and my mother kisses my cheek.

“You look well rested love.” Dad said and it sounded like he was implying things.

“Yes it’s the first time in weeks and I feel great!” Especially since Blaise gave me one of my pills and they were just now kicking in.

“So the D.A. wants to talk to you before we have to sit. Why don’t you go over and start the conversation.” Mom say pointing at the woman who was actually making her way over.

“Yes ma’am.” I walk past them and right over to her.

“How are you doing Meagan?”

“Fine actually Ms. Hart. My mom said you wanted to speak with me.”

“Oh no, just inform you that you are going to be called up first for the day and that you might actually be the last if there isn’t anyone else the defense wants to bring to the stand. Now just be calm and tell the truth. Everything else we must trust in ourselves.” Nodding we part and my family joins me.

The seats are taken the judge comes in and we sit. I wait until the judge ask if the district attorney has anymore witnesses and she says she does and calls me to the stand. Swallowing as the room goes silent, I walk up to the stand. Placing my right hand on the bible the bailiff speaks.

“Do you swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth so help you God?”

“I do.”

“You may be seated.” I sit and look at my finger nails.

I hear someone clear their throat and I look up to see Ms. Hart looking at me.

“Don’t be nervous Miss Jackson. I am just going to ask question and you are going to answer.” I nod and she continues. “Just take us through everything that has happened to you. From the beginning if you can.” I nod again.

“Well I was at a club my brother and…” Swallowing I force his name out. “Jason had snuck me into. I was having a fun time and soon we were dancing the whole night. First I started getting light headed and then I got really dizzy. I remember telling my brother I was going to walk home but Jas caught up with me and walked me instead.” I paused and tried to focus. “I didn’t mind because he was my brother’s best friend. I let him take me home because I didn’t see anything wrong with it.”

“When we arrived I was tired and wanted to go to bed but before I even got passed the couch he was pulling me up tightly against his body. I thought he was drunk so when he kissed me I just tried to push away. I mean he let me go so I went to me room and changed and got ready for bed.”

The tears were welling up in my eyes and threatening to spill over. “I forgot to lock my door and I was so tired I didn’t think about anything else besides sleep when I turned on my favorite band and got in bed.” My breathing was erratic but I pushed on. “As soon as my head hit my pillow I was out. I mean my body was weighed down and heavy. Everything was so useless but my mind was fully aware to everything.”

I squeezed my eyes shut and kept talking. The horrible images coming back to me. “I remember him coming in and turning off my radio and coming to my bed. I couldn’t stop it but it all seemed to happen so fast. He told me that…that he-he wanted me for a long time and that he would finally have me.” I bit my lips and opened my eyes. “He took of my boxers that I wore to bed and raped me. It’s not like I had ever had sex before so I was screaming. I’m not positive if it was heard by him but I know I was.”

I went on to telling them about the months of abuse until Ms. Hart said it was enough. My cheeks had tears staining them. She said there was no further questions and then the defense attorney stood up and walked over.

“You said you were out, how do you know it actually happened? How do you know you didn’t consent to what happened?”

“I’m not stupid. I know what happened sir. I’m pretty sure that I didn’t dream him raping me or choking me because I was screaming for him to stop or when he was beating me did I ask him to keep fucking going. No I begged him to stop and he would choke me until I was gasping for breath instead of yelling.”

The lawyer’s eyebrows shot up. “Well then why didn’t you try to get out?”

“He threatened me with my life.” I said nonchalantly. “Then he threatened me also with his life.” His eye brows knit together in confusion. “Yeah, he threatened to kill me and then kill himself so no one would be able to get him.” I paused and swallowed spit to dampen my dry throat.

“Once I found out I was pregnant. I knew I had to find a way out without getting killed. Without the baby getting killed. I guess that’s all blown to hell now any ways.”

“So you were afraid--”

Before he could finish I interrupted. “You don’t understand. He did almost kill me. He killed an innocent life and even though it’s not enough to get him in worse trouble then he already is because it was just an embryo and not a fetus.” The lawyer’s jaw dropped and he started at me as if I knew too much. “Yes sir I know the laws of how old an unborn child has to be before it’s considered an actual living thing. Now you can listen to me. I was raped and beat and now thanks to that monster…” I point at Jason who was glaring at me. “I can’t have children and if I do it’s a high risk pregnancy. Everything was taken from me by him.”

I look at the jury and see several women glaring towards Jason and several men looked like they could kill him themselves. Turning back to the lawyer I finish. “I was a good kid. You might not think I was but I was. I did my homework and was going to graduate this year as a junior. I had everything going for me. My birthday was six weeks ago. I didn’t get anything for it. Well besides rape and a huge bite mark on my shoulder that is going to scar.”

Tears fall down my cheeks again. “I understand that you think I’m a bad kid. That I’m some stupid teenager and maybe you’re right but I would give anything to have what I lost back. I can’t even think of God as my savior anymore. He took and took from me. I gave up faith along time ago but when I got pregnant I began to believe that I could at least save that little thing growing in me.”

I stopped talking and started to cry full out. I was balling now and could barely breathe. I couldn’t pull myself together so the judge called for a quick recess. The D.A. helped me to my family and instead of Blaise wrapping me up in his arms and helping me outside, it was my father.

“It’s ok sweet heart. You’re going to be alright.” I nod my head and I can hear Ms. Hart talking to Blaise and TanTan, who had already testified against Jason. My dad held me as I cried. I couldn’t remember the last time I had ever been this close to my dad without being at each others’ throats.

Soon I was all cried out and the recess was being called. I walked back to the stand and sat down. My eyes hurt and I still wanted to cry. The lawyer came back over and I noticed sweat was beating down on his face.

After my little outburst everything went by a lot smoother. I was only asked a few more questions by the defense then a couple by the D.A. and then I was done.

“If there are no more witnesses we’ll let the councilors make their final statements and then we’ll let the jury go to council and we’ll have a break during the time being.”

The defense attorney was the first to go up. “This man is innocent. He has had a hard life and whatever he’s done he’s not in the right state of mind to comprehend what he did. He was sexually abused by his mother and still to this day seeks the help of a psychiatrist. He’s not fully capable of life in jaw. He isn’t fully aware of how he treated Miss Jackson. Putting him in jail would be the worst thing to do to him.” With that he went back to his seat and sat next to Jason.

The D.A. stood and walked over to the jury who watched her intently. “That man over there knew exactly what he was doing. No amount of ‘insanity’ could mask what he did. This man deserves to be treated like everyone else. He took and innocent young woman from her home and he repeatedly raped her and beat her. He enjoyed doing so or he would have stopped and returned her to her family safe and sound. Instead he abused her until she was no longer able to have kids or to bare the one that she was expecting. Mr. Markum is a sadist who enjoyed making Miss Jackson scream so that he could ‘punish’ her more. He did whatever he could to keep her there and I’m pretty sure he’d do it again. This is a simple case and if you let this man loose on the streets he will hunt her down and by God he will do this again.” With that she sat down and I watched as the jury mauled it over.

The judge asked if that was all they had to say and they agreed so he dismissed for the jury. With that we all left our seats. Some people got up and went to the bathroom, some went to get a quick bite to eat.

I sat in the same seat with Blaise and Tanner holding my hand and waited. Several hours later we were all told to rise as the judge walks back in along with the jury. The head jurier stayed standing while everyone else sat. Afte a piece of paper was handed to the judge who checked over it. It was rehanded over to the jury member who was still standing.

“Has the jury come up with a verdict?” The judge asks.

“We have your honor.” He opened the paper and read what was written down. I swallowed and the hands in mine squeezed comfortingly.

“In the case of insanity the jury find the defendant sane. In the case of kidnapping an underage teenage girl the jury finds the defendant guilty. In the case of sexual abuse we find the defendant guilty. In the case repeated rape…” I held my breath, “we find the defendant guilty. In all the cases provided today we find the defendant guilty.”

I felt two sets of arms wraps around me gently so it didn’t hurt and I started to cry again. When they let me go Tanner turned my face towards his. “Happy tears?” he asks.

“Happy tears!” I say and watch as some shed from his own eyes. It was all over and that was that.

The next day I went the sentencing hearing and am happy to say that he got more than fifty years in jail. The sad part was that they gave him the minimum of twenty years good behavior.

Still I was just happy it was over and I finally can get my life back on track. All in all I would at least be able to move on with my life and be with Blaise who officially said we were dating, even if it was just us and Tanner who knew right now.

Blaise got Tanner a job at the firm he is now a partial owner to and I am getting back into school where I can get caught up this summer which is only a few weeks away. Right now though I sat with Blaise at a small restaurant.

I had a water with lemon and he had a glass of wine. “So are they talking about moving you closer?” I ask taking a bite of my spaghetti.

“Yes and they will be paying for the house that is actually pretty fucking huge.” He stopped and looked at me. I looked back at him. “It’s really close to your school too.” I knew he was getting at something I just didn’t know what.

“That’s nice I’ll be able to visit.” He chuckled.

“I was thinking about that actually and I talked with your brother, who actually agrees with me.” I looked and was indeed confused.

“Ok?”

“We want you to move in with me. Until you graduate or just want to move back out. It’s safer than living farer away.” I got up and ran over to hug him.

“Of course I’ll move in!” He smiled as I walked over to my chair and sat back down.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay with your brother it’s been a long time?”

“I’m sure he wants to entertain girls without having me there.”

“But it’s been almost four months since all this happened?”

“I know, and I love my family and all but if we ever decide to get married it would just be easier.” He smirks and we eat in peace.

“So I guess we need to go back.” He smiles again as I wipe my mouth.

“I guess we do!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadness! It's all over. I love you guys for all the support you given and the comments to push me forward. Some parts in this chapter made me cry. I know you guys probably didn't but for me I'm a very emotional person and tried to fight those tears off and finish this really really long chapter! It's my longest and it's only for you guys because if not for you I wouldn't have gone on with the chapters, let alone the story. I want to warn you though if I don't get at least 15 comments on this chapter the first chapter in the sequel won't be posted til a few weeks!

I really do appreciate you lovely people and would like to give a shout out to these:
Latin_Tragedy
Tristoria
K. Shadows
KristenAllTheWay123
Name Unavailable
Frozen.Eskimo.
Hello Happiness.
iwasiwas
Telex
abbey-
cassi3_16
DarkXAngel
Mantis3216
Bammargera3274
the sad punk.
donnie
Musicluver90001
lollipop102
XLil'_Mz.GangstressX
alltimelowfreak
mrsbutler
breakingday
XxxRainbow_VeinsxxX
tridance10
darkmystic_angel
LiztheLeo
whoaXitsXmaria
BlondeMilf
dramamiilife09
vampcraze
Starlit
Crushed.
Rose09
aquanette0love
veloursunglasses
showjumper6785
Sitting.In.The.Rain.


If your user name changed and I didn't catch it I'm sorry! I pnce again thank you all for taking time to read my story!