Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Impatience

I roll out of Jason’s bed and land on my knees with a thud. He stirred and got up. He stood right next to me and I could feel my body quivering. “Where the fuck do you think you are going baby?” He asked his hand tangling in my medium length bob and yanking it back so that I was looking into his broad face.

“No where except the bathroom.” He kicks me and I bite my lips to keep from yelping out in pain.

“What was that?” I knew what he wanted me to say but the word was lodged in my throat.

“I am going nowhere except the bathroom sir.” He leans down and kisses my lips deeply. His tongue trying to find entrance that I was always unwilling to offer. He pulls back and slaps the side of my face with the back of his hand. He presses his lips back to mine and I open my mouth so that he can push his tongue deep into my mouth. He starts to play with mine and I am forced to comply or be slapped again.

The bad part was that I didn’t mind him being rough with our kisses as long as he didn’t rape me again. My mind and body still weren’t used to the attention of a man and having him groping and playing with my body didn’t help me.

It had been several weeks since I had seen my brother even though he and my parents put out missing posters, they had never suspected Jason. They had always, and probably will always, believe that he is an angel. But he is no angel. His hand in my hair starts to pull me to my feet. I stand with little hesitation even though my ribs throb. I groan around his mouth as it still assaults mine.

He pulls back and slaps me again. My breath rapid as I grab my cheek and look at him, eyes wide. “That’s for getting out of bed without permission. You silly silly girl all you had to do was tell me you had to go to the restroom and I would have let you.” He says his had stroking my abused cheek and I flinch without thinking. He narrows his eyes at me. “Is my touch not good enough for you? Are you repulsed by my touch?” He pulls his hand back to slap me. I grab it and kiss the knuckles. Silent tears falling onto his knuckles.

“No sir, you are and will be the only man who knows how to touch me.” I recite the words that I have to constantly say to him. He has made me say it so much that I say it out of habit. The kissing of the knuckle was new though and I didn’t know what he would do about it.

“Good my sweets. You may go to the bathroom now. Your brother is coming over tonight and I expect you in your bedroom before he arrives. Understood?” He pulled my face up to look at his.

“Yes sir. I will clean up then go to my bedroom.” I say and gently kiss his smooth full lips.

After my shower, which was thankfully uninterrupted. I walk down the stairs naked because I was forbidden to use a towel to cover my body, I head to my room. Well if you could call a smelly mildewed basement a room then that’s where I was headed. As I head down I hear Jason talking to someone. I freeze, my breath lodged in my throat. Had my brother already arrived without me knowing it. When Jason paused and no one replied back I sighed.

I made my way into the living room where Jason sat. He looked up at me as I made my way to the hallway stairs in the back of the kitchen where the basement was located. He motioned for me to come over to him. My eyes widened and walked over slowly.

“Yeah so I guess I’ll see you in five Tanner.” My breath hitches. He was talking to my brother. I stand in front of him. My hands covering my private area. He hangs up and pulls my hands away so that he can see me full. He sighs deep in his throat as his eyes skim over my naked breast which tighten under his close eye. “You know the rules about covering yourself when it’s only you and me in the house.” He said and I nod my head.

I bend over his knee with my ass lifted in the air. Whack, there was a hard smack on my ass and I flinch a little. Whack, another on the other cheek. Whack, the piercing sound was all that filled the room. I bit hard on my tongue so I didn’t scream out. His pace went faster and soon I was grunting and groaning. Tears flooding and spilling over in my eyes as I try to hold back the wracking sobs that cause silent tremors in my body. For about three to four minutes straight he is relentless and his hand strikes harshly against my butt.

A knock came to the door minutes later and I try to jump up and run to the basement where he’ll lock me up until he is tired of having a killer boner. I know him too well. I know that once my brother mentions my name, like he has the last couple of weeks that Jason will get an instant hard on and I will suffer once again for it. I never knew how much my brother cared until all of this shit happened, how much my whole family wanted me back.

My breathing rapid as my brother yet again knocked. Oh God. I pushed on my capturer’s lap and tried to get up so that I could go to my “bedroom” until my brother was wasted enough to go home. My heart was pounding in my chest and my ass was throbbing from the forceful blows. When Jason gave one last very painful smack on my welting ass I nearly screamed.

He pushed me off his lap and I landed on my sore backside with a thud. He lifted me by my hair and pushed me towards the kitchen where I ran trying to avoid his powerful hands. As soon as I was in my room the door was shut and I hear the lock click and this begins my very long night in the dark smelly basement.

I sit in a ball at the bottom of the stairs. I already have on my sheer night gown and slippers on. I listen to my brother’s sad voice. He sounds like he hasn’t slept in days. I look at the light leaking in through the slit at the bottom of the door. Tears leak down my face. I know that I am glad that I don’t have my usual mascara on or it would have stained my face.

My brother was talking about how my mom hasn’t slept in three days straight because she has been searching for me nonstop. She has been looking for me everywhere. The bad thing is I didn’t know why they didn’t assume the last person who I had been seen with was the person who took me. I mean everyone at the club had probably told my brother by now that I had been with Jason the whole night or that he remembered I had been taken home by him. I just don’t get it.

I stand up and try to feel my way down the dark steps. The only light down here was the small light from the kitchen. Concentrating too hard I tripped over my feet and rolled down the last few steps. Not fucking good, not fucking good at all.

“What was that Jas?” My brother asked, his voice a little slurred.

“Oh something probably fell over down there or something. I’ll go check you stay right here.” Even though he sounded sincere with my brother I knew he was fixing to get on to me. Later’s almost peaceful rape just turned into a sado-masochist fuck and I just got the worst end of the deal.

I hear the door unlock and become lightly slammed open. The light on the opposite side of the door flooded down to meet me as I scoot into the corner on my still sore backside and get into the fetal position, arms wrapping around my body so my ribs are protected. I don’t dare look atJason, my capturer. He shut the door softly after flipping the light switch on the outside of the door. I remembered the last time this had happened.

“Stupid bitch are you trying to get heard.” Jason, my capturer had asked after shutting the door. My brother was upstairs and I had for the second time in a day been locked in the damn basement. My brother had frantically come over to informJason, my capturer, that I had gone missing.

I had mistakeningly started to make noise to try and draw his attention to the basement. One mistake I had swore never to do again. “Huh? Are you deaf you fucking idiot?”Jason, my capturer had asked and kicked me in my ribs. I yelp out and he kicked me again. “Make any more noise and you really won’t be happy about tonight. And I was going to let you rest but I guess I have to teach you how bad girls get treated when they are naughty.”


I am brought back to reality by a hand pulling me by my hair up. He dragged me further back in the basement and threw my on the small cot I had made with blankets. I instinctively curled into a tight ball to protect my rib cage. He kicked me anyway. I cried out. Not loud enough to be heard by anyone but us two but loud enough to receive another.

“Stupid little bitch. Haven’t I taught you enough? I was thinking about going easy on you tonight since you have been such a good girl and obeyed what I had instructed from you.” He hissed in my face when he bent down to get in my face. He punched me in my jaw and I heard something pop. I grabbed my jaw forgetting everything else needs protection. The tears in my eyes flood over but I make no sound. “I am going to go back to your brother upstairs but you make another sound and I swear you really won’t like what I have for planned for you.” He kicked me again in my unprotected ribs and I grunt softly. “Try my patience again and I promise you that you won’t even get to see the outside of this fucking room for a while.”

With that he left and the lights flicked back off. Upstairs I hear him saying some kind of lame excuse for taking so long and I break down in tears and silent sobs. This is how I fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh well I finally turned this into a story thanks to my commenters so stay cool and hope you enjoy. Also looking for someone to make an awsome banner for this story because I want to change my layout so tell me if you have one or make one for it.

subscribe
comment/critique