Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Screams

I was awakened by the sound of the door to the basement being slammed open. I remember my sore ribs suddenly and grab them I pain. Oh my my this hurt. He walked down the kitchen lightened stairs and waits at the bottom as I make my way over to him.

He grabs my hair and pulls my face to his in a rough kiss. I gasp as I feel both of his hand at the neck line of my little skimpy sheer night gown. Was he going to choke me? His teeth bite at my lower lip. His tongue slips into my mouth and I try not to squirm when I feel his hands lock onto my neckline of the gown. He tightens his fist and rips the gown down the middle and I shudder when his mouth attacks my collarbone.

He laughs around my skin. I try staying still. I know that if he is drunk enough then he would just hurry and get this over with. If he is though, I didn’t want to push him buttons or this would be even worse. His hands yank off the flimsy material of the night gown. He pushes me until my back was shoved against the wall. Something pointy was piercing through the skin in my back. I scream and he pulls back and slaps my face.

I bite my lip to keep from screaming. He throws me over his broad shoulders and before heading up stairs gives my ass a hard spank. I scream a little and know that I only pissing him off more. He swats me harder and starts to head upstairs. I know once we get out of the basement if I scream that everything is going to quadruple in torture. I cover my mouth with my hands and try to prevent my elbows from digging into his back.

We are entering the living room and I guess he can’t make it into his bedroom so he throws me half way over the arm of the couch. I bite my lip again but on accident and taste the coppery taste of blood fill my mouth.

He slaps my abused welted ass and keeps hitting. I try with all my might not to scream out. I take it like a big girl until I feel his thighs spreading my legs. I start to squirm and get out from underneath his hands. I am instantly turned around and slugged in the face. I scream as my already sore jaw takes another blow. He grabs me by my hair and I try to stay calm. He pulls me by my hair until we are at the stairs and he thrust me to the ground.

I again bite hard on my still bleeding lip. I feel my gums bleeding and sore from his last blow to my face. I feel him throw his body on mine in a savage assault. In one quick swift smooth move he enters me and is thrusting roughly. I couldn’t hold back my screams anymore and start to scream bloody murder. I realize now why he would be so agitated. I haven’t screamed this much in a long time.

I had learned quickly thatmy capturer, Jason didn’t want to actually hurt me. He thought all of the stuff he did to me was acts of love and passion. Hell he had been the one who found out I was slightly a masochist. He was only able to do so much before I mentally broke down.

He grabs my throat and starts to tighten his grip with each thrust and scream that was rippling out of my throat. I soon started to lose my breath as he choked my and raped me. I stopped my screaming as he applied more pressure and I was struggling to breathe. His hand stopped its further curse on crushing my wind pipe when I had shut up. Oh I still struggled to catch my breath but I wasn’t going to die.

I hear him groan out and feel his seed filling me. He let go of my throat and I broke down into tears. I couldn’t stop the sobs exiting my vocal cords. He pulled out and wrapped his arms around me. He held me instead of slapping and kicking me lick he usually did when I screamed.

I wrapped my arms around his body even though I knew I should push him away. He had comforted me before but only when I was freaked out and struggling with the understanding of what was going on. He never held me after a brutal rape like this. “Shh my love.” He started to whisper.

I sobbed harder. He picked me up and carried my small body to the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the Jacuzzi bath and started the hot water. Was he going to scald me? Was he going to drown me? I have no clue but I sat in his lap as he plugged the drain and but bubbles into the water. It confused me. He stood after slipping my slipper s from my feet. He set me down on the edge of the bath tub where he was just occupying. I watched as he pulled off the rest of his clothing.

He picked me up and turned off the steamy fluid leaving the spout. He climbed in the hot tub with me still in his arms. I look down as bubble surround our naked bodies. He gently pulls my face up so he can look at me. I wince a little when he touched my swollen cheek over my jaw.

“It doesn’t look broke.” He said and kissed it softly.

“Ok sir.” I avert my eyes and I feel him crab my soft sponge and liquid soap. He starts to clean my face and upper body softly and avoiding my breast. He watched the soap spuds of my face and torso. He kissed my shoulder. He was still drunk but I knew he was more sober after all the screaming I did earlier.

I see his hand with the sponge disappear under the water and feel it between my thighs as he separates them gently. My eyes are huge and filling with tears. He pulls my face up so that I can see him. He watches my watery eyes as I fight off the urge to slap his hand away. It’s not like he was hurting me but he was making me uncomfortable.

He gets an evil smile on his face and pushes the sponge a little harder on the sore flesh between my inner thighs. I groan as I try to push his hand away. “Stop it Jason. Please no more for tonight. I am begging you sir!” I say my voice cracking. He smiled and pulled the sponge away. I could feel it cleaning his own organ and I try to pull away. His steel band arm wraps around my waist and hold me to where the sponge hits my center with each cleaning thrust he did to himself.

My head slouches again and I try not to look at the water that showed ripples around his private area. He moved me closer and I bit my sore swollen bottom lip. I could feel his hardness. I gasped and tried pushing away from his body. I could hear him groaning. Oh God. He wouldn’t let me scoot back no matter how hard I pushed.

He pulled his hand away from his body even though he hasn’t finished and quickly set me astride him. I yelp at the swift entrance and push on his chest as he kisses my neck pumping into me. He bites me roughly and I scream. I could feel his teeth break the skin. Blood rolled down the swell of my breast. He pulled back with a smile.

I scream again as I pull my hand away to see blood coating my finger. “I have officially marked you and from now on it will remain there even if I have to renew it from time to time.” He slaps me again in the face as his seed spills into me. His head falls against the tub. “That’s for being so loud when we have sex.”

I nod and look down at the tub. He pushes me off him and my back hit’s the faucet. I wince a little but do nothing and make no sound. He gets out of the tube. “Unlock the drain after you clean up and dry off then join me in my room. You and I aren’t finished yet with your punishment for being a naughty girl earlier and interrupting grown men when they are talking about problems.”

“Yes sir.” I say quietly, trying to please him. He pulls my lips to his once more before getting out and walking bare ass out of the room. I look down. Man he did have a nice ass and I hated myself even more for thinking that.

The next day I stand over the stove in another skimpy sheer night gown that I had put on after getting out of the bed. I had gone back to my bedroom and got a few minutes of sleep before waking up and going upstairs to start his lunch. He would be home in a little while. He had work way early in the morning and told me he would be back around one and expected his room, the living room, the bathroom, and the kitchen to be clean. On top of all that he wanted his lunch to be fresh and hot when he got here.

Today was the day that I got taken out of the house so I was to look presentable. I was going with him on a three hour drive to some foreign city just so that I can get my hair colored black and cut into a short bob again. He wasn’t going to risk anything here so we would drive out there and stay the night with one of his close friends from college and then come back early in the morning so he could make it home in time to go to work.

While the water boils for pasta I walk down stairs to my room and find a pair of black skinny jeans and a baby blue long sleeved shirt that would cover the bruises on my collar bone and the bruise that where down my arms. I walk upstairs and see the water is boiling. I sigh and put elbow noodles into the pan. I sit on a high stool at the counter and read the newspaper that he had brought in earlier.

Soon everything is ready and the mac and cheese was set on the dining table in the kitchen. I could hear the front door open and him talking on his Bluetooth ear piece. He walked in and went straight to me and kissed my still swollen cheek. I had covered my faced in make-up so that the bruises weren’t that pronounced. He pulled out his chair and sat across from me.

He made it seem like we were a couple and everything was perfect between us. He always introduced me as his girlfriend. I usually wasn’t introduced to anyone though except when he had gone to a party and had taken me as a date. He only did because it was in that foreign city.

He said good bye to the person on the other end and took the ear piece off. He took my hand and kissed the knuckles gently. My mouth already in its fake smile. “How was work dear?” I ask with fake curiosity. He smiled wider and picked up his fork and started to eat his steak, mashed potatoes, and macaroni.

“It was lovely. I have a corporate meeting in a week and everyone is hurrying it along and finishing things up.” He replied as he took a bite of his steak. I smile seeing that he enjoys it. I nod and start to cut my own steak.

“And you will be working late that night?” I ask softly. Even though he is always rough with me. My favorite part of the day with him is when he puts on his happy face and enjoys my home cooking.

“Yes love. Did you do what I asked you to do for me today?”

“Yes dear, I finished with just the right amount of time to start your lunch and get dressed.” I say looking back up to see him examining the kitchen. He looks back at me and smiles. He approves and I release the breath I hadn’t realized I was holding.

When we finish he tells me to hurry and clean our used dishes and hurry and pack up my overnight bag. I hurry it along and don’t ask any questions or complain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok well I know that it hasn't been brought up yet but when I slash through certain things there is a method to my madness. If I strike through something and I leave "my brother's friend" then she is seeing jason as her protector, and only that. If I strike through and leave Jason then she sees him as her lover and protector at times. If I stike through and leave my capturer she only sees him as the person inflicting the pain and her rapist. Hope that it explains more about her state of mind. Also have Meagan's character up and soon Jason's so please read them!

subscribe
comment/critique!