Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Arguing

We arrive atJason, my capturer’s friend’s house. I don’t talk to him because my lip is throbbing. My tongue plays with the back of the bar. I remember the dude saying not to change the bar unless it was healed up. I was so distracted that I didn’t know that Jason, my capturer was at my door until he open it and drags me out by my short hair.

I squeak and stand. He back hands me once I am fully on my feet. “I told you to get out of the damn car and get you shit so we can go inside.” He hissed in my face. Why didn’t he scream it like usual. Maybe he didn’t want to draw attention to us.

“I’m sorry dear. I was thinking about us!” I say desperately. He relaxed and grabbed my chin pulling it up so that I was looking at him dead in the eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me roughly. I yelp as he bit my lip and hit the bar with his sharp teeth.

“Ok you two love birds, can you at least make it into the bedroom?” I hear a slightly familiar male voice yell playfully from the front of the house. I jump a little asmy capturer, Jason softly strokes my face erasing all traces of tears.

“Oh I think we’ll try!”Jason, my capturer says after grabbing my bag from the back seat of the car then grabbing his bag off the ground. I follow after him, my head downwards.

“So this is the…lovely…girl…” He trails off as I neared. Oh no, it’s Blaise. I meet him once when my brother had a party right after I moved in. “What is she doing here with you Jas? She needs to go and be taken home.” Blaise said pushing past Jason, my capturer to get a thorough look at me. How did he even recognize me when I couldn’t even recognize myself anymore?

“Blaise she doesn’t want to go home and I’m not forcing her. She wants to be with me and I want to be with her and we all know that no one will want us to be together.” He lied but played it off cooly. He hands me my small bag and pulls me inside. I wish it wasn’t Blaise. Anyone who wasn’t this cute god named Blaise.

“Dude I am going to the club tonight to get wasted. You two sickening love buds wanna go with.” Blaise asks a few hours later. In my opinion he was already wasted. He hadn’t stopped drinking since we had got in his house. He kept string at me. I didn’t know why but all through Lady and the Tramp I had noticed him watching.

“Naw man, you go ahead and we’ll just stay here and chill.” I am sitting cuddled up in Jason’s arms. I sigh and look over at Blaise who is looking at me again. My breathing elevates when his golden brown eyes land on mine. I look away sharply but not quick enough thatJason, my capturer didn’t notice because his arm that had been casually around my waist tightened almost to the extent of pain.

“Alright you two, I get it. Just know that if I come back home and there is white stuff all over my house I know who I am going to kill.” He said slurishly and kisses Jason on the cheek. “Damn I thought you were a girl man. I guess I’ll have to pay more attention next time I think there is two lesbians in my house.” He says and wins a giggle from me and a chuckle fromJason, my capturer. “Alright you two kiddos I am out.” Blaise said and hugged me quickly before walking out and I hear the lock turn and set in place. Obviously he had caught on the jealousy thing.

“Hurry and take a bath and do your stuff before changing and meeting me in our bedroom.” Jason, my capturer says as he pulls out of my lap and walking to the kitchen to grab another beer.

“Yes dear!” I say quietly and grab my small overnight bag and head for the shower.

About thirty to forty-five minutes later I stand in the doorway to Blaise’s guest room. I see Jason laying in bed with the TV on. He had a bottle of tequila on the bed-side table. He looked drunk. He was my capturer now. He was going to get onto me for the way Blaise had stared at me. They way he had quickly hugged me. I walk over to him quietly.

I didn’t want him to get on to me but I knew that I was incontrollable. I stood next to him in a black sheer night gown just like the one he had destroyed the day before. It had to be around one in the morning now. “Oh baby. You look sexy.” He sits up and takes another drink from the bottle. His hands go to the seam of the gown and he starts to pull it off.

I lift my arms up as he stands to pull the gown over my head. His hands skimmed down the side of my arms and down my bruised and still swollen ribs. I try not to cry as he squeezes my sides. I do however groan in pain thatJason, my capturer thinks is a groan in pleasure and takes it as a complement. Then he starts going at my body. He picks me up and rams my back against a door and the handle jabs into my back. I bite my lip only to remember the new piercing and scream a little in pain. I soon shut up so that I don’t receive that painful torture like last night’s.

He laughs a little at my pain and starts biting roughly into my skin. He reopened the newly healing bite mark on my shoulder, yet again breaking the skin. I am trembling and tears run down my face. I really want it to stop. I feel him picking me up again only to throw me down on an incredibly soft bed. I sigh a little until I feel Jason, my capturer kneeling between my thighs. He bit roughly on the inside and starts to take me with his mouth. I try slamming my legs closed but hit his head and he bites hard and slaps me in the sore ribs.

Soon he is pushing my down on my knees and he stands. He gives me a warning look. “You bite me and I swear…” he doesn’t finish the threat but then again he doesn’t have to. I take him in my mouth and only do what I am instructed. I try not to think but when he grabs my short hair and forces me to go faster I nearly gag. Not because I can’t take him but because the thought of doing this to him made me sick. I fought down the urge and felt him finish in my mouth. I try to pull beck but he holds my hair and still makes me suck him. I either drowned or swallow. I would rather drown but I know even if I did he would do mouth-to-mouth or some shit and bring me back.

I have no choice and once he’s done he pulls me to my feet and wraps his arms around me. There isn’t ever one night I am not put through this horrific torture. I just wanted it to stop. It never would and as long as he wanted me, he would never stop. Something had to be done.

He had threatened if I told that it would matter because he would kill be and then himself so that he wouldn’t be taken to jail or anything like that. I believe him too. The thing is that I am pretty sure that there is a way to get help I just had to figure it out. When I did though it would be on like Donkey Kong.

He wraps me up in his arm and lays us on the bed. My thighs are sore. He at least hadn’t broken the skin. It was also the first time he had ever bit me down there. I was trying to separate my thighs without making it look like an invite for him to rape me.

My thigh muscles twitched under the strain of the pain. He hands me the bottle of tequila and I take a swig of the strong alcohol before handing it back to him. It sends heat in my veins and makes me a little restless but I know if I show it I will only get in more trouble. I hold my hand out again for the bottle and take another swig before handing it back.

We went on like this for a while until I was drowsy and craving sleep. He smirked as I cuddled naturally into his body. Even though I hated it, I was used to him making me sleep with him. He usually always made it cold in the house because he said he liked how my body reacted. Whenever he usually made me sleep in me small cot in the basement I usually bundled up because my clothes were usually see through. I was ok with that as long as I was left alone for the night. I drifted to sleep thinking about how I was sleeping into a warm body. I know it’s wrong but I felt loved in this moment. Jason only had his moments of true love when he left me alone and let me sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short but yeah this is all I thought would be good for this chapter. I wanted to tell you guys that when I had been rereading this I realized that Blaise was a character from I story I have been reading so yeah. Anyways I love the name and it really describes my character. I am also said to announce that no you people can NOT kill Jason. Sorry but I forbid it. Another sad thing is that I won't be updating for a while! I really want to but I really want to get a few more chapters typed but have no fear I WILL be posting next week!

comment/ critique!