Status: Thank you subscribers and commenters! I thank you...

Kidnapped by Someone Close

Blaise

I hear the front door slamming. I realize that we are still at Blaise’s house. I gently slip out of the arms of my knocked out capturer. Grabbing my little gown, my sheer robe and slipping on slippers, I walk into the living room. It is still pitch dark in the house until I hear a thump and a grunt from the kitchen before the light is turned on.

I peep around the corner and laugh in my head as I walk in and see him at the fridge. He is bent over grabbing something and his ass is in the air. I walk over silently and sit on the counter. He turns and screams like a little girl. “Meagan you scared the shit out of me,“ he scratches the back his head. He has a carton of milk and he walks over to the counter and sets it down. Laughing silently, he glares at me as he grabs a plate of cookies.

After turning and grabbing two cups out of the cabinet behind me, I hand them to him. He sighs and fills the glasses. He takes the plate of cookies over to his dining table along with his glass of milk. It was around two-thirty in the morning so it was way too early for Blaise to be calling it a night. I jump off the counter and my feet tingle. I skip over to the table and sit on his knee.

He gives a husky chuckle. “Santa I want a goldfish and ducky for Christmas.” I say and act like a little kid handing him a cookie. He smirks and grabs the cookie.

“Sorry kid but you have been very naughty this year because you decided to run away and secretly move in with you twenty-one year old boyfriend.” Unintentionally he had hit a sore spot on my thigh and I know he feels my tense and hears the small yelp from my throat. “What the hell was that young lady?”

“Nothing I am just a wimp.” He pushes me off his lap and stands in front of me. His height scares the shit out of me. His hands go to the tie of my robe and undoing pulling the loose knot out of it. I tense and try to push them away. Was he going to rape me too?

His strength and height over power me and he has me sitting in his unoccupied chair. The robe fully open and the sheer gown he hiked up my waist. I push him away as he squats between my thighs. “Stop Blaise he could catch you.” I say trying desperately to push him away as he spreads my thighs.

I know the exact moment he sees bite marks because his eyes widen and hatred fills them. So he wasn’t trying to rape me, he was looking for the reason I had flinched when he had barely tapped my thigh. “What is all this shit, Meagan? You let him abuse you?” He looks at me and my eyes are wide with fear. “That fucking dick I’m going to go and kick his fucking ass, and cut off his balls.”

I grab his arm sharply as he stands. “Pl-ple-plea-please don’t!” I stutter as tears fill my eyes. He stops and kneels between my thighs again. He pulls the gown down quickly so he doesn’t have to see me abused thighs. “He’ll kill me. He will!” I whisper urgently and fill tears flood over my eyes.

“No one is going to fucking kill you. No one!”

“You can’t know that. Please Blaise, for me!” I have never pleaded this much for anyone to listen. Not even when Jason, my capturer abused me and beat me to a bloody pulp.

His hand went to the side of my face so fast that I naturally flinched. It didn’t hurt though, his touch I mean. It was soothing. I look into his deep golden brown eyes. My tears steadily flow. “Baby, how long has he been doing this?” I look down.

“When I supposedly went missing, he is the reason though I swear. I wouldn’t run away or anything like that. I swear Blaise. I was so weak and drunk. I couldn’t stop him. He came into my room that night and I had been drinking and he had slipped something into my drink. I wasn’t able to stop him and he raped me and it hurt so badly. He slaps me and I need to shut up right now!” I say swiftly and feel him pull my face up to his.

His soft lips kiss my still falling tears off my face and I try to stop them. He pulls away. “Meagan, we have to tell someone. I’ll tell them that I saw you and that you looked in bad shape−”

“NO! He’ll know I…I told…and he’ll go after. He’ll kill me Blaise. Please promise not to tell!” I say desperately. I grab his masculine face between my small hands. I look deep into his eyes and try to show him more than anything the fear I hold.

He reluctantly nods. “I’ll do it, but I swear if he does anything worse than cut your hair and pierce your lip, I’ll KILL him. I don’t care how long I am put away for it.” He kisses my temple and stands pulling a chair next to me. I grab a chocolate chip cookie and taking a small bite out of it. “I don’t know why you would let him. He is such a jerk.”

“Then why is he you friend?” He smirks at this and looks at me. I blush slightly.

“Yeah we are but it doesn’t change that he lied about you to my face. On top of that he rapes you and abuses you and you just fucking take it like his bitch or something.” I feel tears filling my eyes again.

“Well that is true. What else could I do? He keeps me in his house all the time and I never get out. He threatens to take my life and he rapes me. I mean he took my virginity. He makes me do things that I don’t like. I guess that I am his bitch but don’t ever say that I like it. I’m just a stupid whore like he says and I guess that I am fine with it but never say I like it.”

He groans and I look at him. “I didn’t say you are a whore babe and I most definitely didn’t say you liked it. I just don’t understand why you don’t let me help.”

“It’s not your problem. It’s mine.”

“Fuck that shit. It’s all your fucking brother’s friends problem too. You know he hasn’t eaten good, he has barely slept, he fucking hasn’t really been sober in these few weeks. He thinks he’s the reason you are missing because he didn’t fucking take you home or protect you. We worry for his health. Don’t you ever say it’s just your problem.”

The tears that had been held back flooded and spilled over and I drop my cookie and take my head into my hands. My body was vibrating with my sobs. At least he wouldn’t slap me and tell me to suck it up, that everything happens for a reason. No he instead wraps me up in a tight hold and I cry into his chest as his hands sooth my back.

“I’m sorry. I‘m so very fucking sorry Meagan. I just don’t understand Meag.” I shiver as he says a nickname nobody has ever called me.

I cried for about five minutes. This was horrible. I really wanted to just hide in Blaise’s protective chest forever. Why was he being so protective of me? I mean he had never shown any interest towards my before?

“No you never paid attention because your brother was always telling you that you didn’t need to date anyone.” Blaise said and I looked back to him. What was he talking about?

“You said I had never shown you any interest.” He replied. I must be thinking aloud. I give a small laugh. “I had told your brother that I really like you. He said that I would have to wait until you were older and that he would keep you available for me,” he says with a smirk.

“That’s why I could never date?” I ask quietly.

“Yeah. All of our friends knew that me and Jas had a huge crush on you. They thought it was weird that two grown men had crushes on a teenager, let alone our best friend sister.”

“So you’re saying that both of you…” I trail of when he nods. “Then that means you both wanted me. But you always had a girlfriend. Or boyfriend.”

He blushes a little and sighs. “That’s because I couldn’t have you. How did you know about the boyfriends though?”

“When Tanner was fucked up once he mentioned that you had been dating and idiot. I know he doesn’t call women that so I asked what his deal was and he said that “he was always fucking around on you” that he was never faithful. I guess that’s when I found out you were Bi…”

He nods and I blush slightly. “I was just biting time.”

I made an O shape with my mouth and he laughed. So both of the guys I had ever crushed on as a teenager both liked me back, one was shy about it and the other kidnapped me and isn’t so shy about it. “Well I don’t know what to do.”

“Let me tell someone so I can help you and your family.” I look at him panicked and shake my head from side-to-side.

“No, no, no, no, no, no! Please don’t,” he kisses me softly on the cheek before nodding.

“If you get any worse bruises then I am and I will personally kick his ass, you understand?”

“Yes sir. “ I say quickly and quietly out of habit.

“Ok kid, go get some sleep.” He said picking up my nibbled on cookie and handing it to me. I drink down the rest of my milk and turn to leave.

“Wait, Blaise, pinky swear me you won’t tell.” I say holding up the said finger. His jaw drops, he nods reluctantly and wraps his pinky with mine and we pinky swear right there I the kitchen.

“Ok now go to bed. If he finds out I have been talking to you and that I even kissed you, he’ll go into a freak out mode won’t he?” I nod and turn to leave the kitchen only to be stopped by Blaise’s hand on my waist. He turns me back to him and kisses me softly at first then his tongue slips into my mouth and I groan. His lips curve into a smile and he pulls away. “I know you’re going through a lot of pain right now but that one kiss is what I have been craving for two years.”

We part ways and as soon as I get into my room and see that he is still asleep on the bed I sigh and climb back into his arms. This felt so wrong now. Now that I know what true tenderness is, this felt like the wrongest thing in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I hope you guys are happy. She finally has her hero...well a hero that will have to save her later *wink wink hint hint* I hope you guys like the update. I was debating it but I decided that I will post this. I know that the next chapter is going to be long so it might take me a while before I post it! sorry. If any of you guys are good...or know somone who is good at banners can you make one for the story and tell me because I wanna make a layout for this story! Oh and I have Blaise and other characters up. Tanner should be up soon!

soon will be the update *crosses finers*
comment/critique