Status: Put on hold for awhile. . .

I'm 14 and in an Arranged Marriage With a 19 Year Old Pervert!

Amy

/!\ Grace /!\

It has been a week since my nightmare, I hasn't really bothered me much though. Today I start school, that's a whole other nightmare waiting to happen. I would probably earn that nick name 'freak' since I heard Jake's mom was sending us to a prep school. Plus Jake has told me about the school, and how there are no 'emo' kids there. They were probably all just a bunch of snobby bitches who only cared about their hair. Fun.

"Grace, come on, we're going to school now!" Jake yelled from the door. I sighed and picked my bowl of Fruity Pebbles up and placed them on in the sink. I was not looking forward to today. The whores and bitches would probably take note on my black and white plaid converse, white tank top, and black ripped skinny jeans. I bet I'll be the the only one there with black hair and pale skin. Such a joy.

***

I was now at the entrance to the school, so far I haven't seen a single non-prep. Gosh, this school could be Prep Academy from the looks of it. And right now, I think that was the name. I'm kidding, I think the name of the school was like Tracy Dale High School of something. Like I could care though. I'll probably spend most my time slouching and skipping. I do get good grades and all, but that's only when I'm in the school. My mother always used to say, "How did you even make it this far?" Mainly because I skipped a lot since I really didn't find a point in school, they taught us the same thing every year pretty much, they only used bigger numbers as you went up a grade.

"Grace, would you hurry up. You've been standing there for like ever!" Jake yelled. "Oh, yeah." I started walking towards the school, and about five seconds of walking, I smiled. "Jake, can I have candy?" I asked with a pout. "No, what are you anyways? Five?"

I scoffed. "Five and a half!"

"Remind me to take you to Toys R Us later."Jake mumbled.

"You would do that for me!? You would be like... my best friend!" I shouted, earning stares from some prep people. "We could even play Barbies together, I will let you play with the one with the pink dress..." I whispered in Jake's ear making it sound like I was whispering some tempting offer in his ear.

"Yeah right! The one with the blue dress would be better!" Jake whisper-yelled. I giggled.

"Too bad, she is all mine! You wouldn't want her and Ken did last week anyways." I said like I was telling him that his mom murdered a puppy.

A lot of prep girls and guys were starring at us now, I just gave them weird looks, I also wanted to scream, 'What you looking at?!' Stupid preppy people.

***

Today is so super boring. Today, my first day of freshman year, not fun. Seniors, such as Jake, love pulling little pranks on us. Jake couldn't really pull a prank on me though, his mommy would find out.

"Hey Grace." Jake sighed walking up behind me. I turned around and looked at him. Clinging to his arm was a prep, a slut I may say. "What is that?" The slut said, making the 'that' sound like poison. Her hair was blonde and long. Her eyes were a bright blue ans she wore so much make-up she could put a clown to shame.Her boobs were pretty much hanging out of her tube top. I could see two little pokes poking on either of her breasts, someone isn't wearing a bra. Her skirt was short enough to be a head band, and I'm pretty sure she isn't wearing underpants either. Her heels, should I say skyscrapers, were the tallest, pink, heels I think I have ever seen.

"I am Grace, Jake's- friend..." I said. "Whatever, me and him are going to be riding to town, come if you must, mutt." She said. She just called me a dog? Anyways, I kind of have to follow considering Jake is my ride home. "Ugh, coming." I groaned and began walking with them.

***
Jake had gotten drunk along with his whore. We were all in an abandoned alley in the middle of town. It was getting dark out and there were some street lights hanging up and that is the only way I could see.

"Jake, check this out." Amy, the slut girl's name, slurred in what was supposed to be a seductive voice. I glanced over at them and Amy had her boobs hanging out of her shirt. Like, you could see the whole boob, yuck! She grabbed Jake's hands and she trailed his hands down her sides to her thighs. He smiled and pulled her skirt down, revealing her...lower half. I gagged when she pulled Jake's pants off...along with the boxers. It's obvious they are going to have a quickie in this alley. I looked away and put my hand over my eyes. Jake and Amy's moans and screams and other sounds filled the air. Oh how I wish I had my iPod right now.

***

After about an hour they were done with their sex fest. While they were making out I took Amy's clothes and threw them in a dumpster. Hey, she wants to be half naked anyways, so why not be fully naked? "Jake! Where the fuck are my clothes!" She shrieked in that high annoying voice of hers. Why does she have to yell in that voice? Can't she talk like a normal person?

"I don't know... Grace, where are her clothes?" Jake asked me, I shrugged. He sighed, "Grace, give her your shirt at least, she is going to freeze out here." I cracked up laughing.

"You...think I...would give...her...my shirt!" I laughed. Me and Jake both no that would never happen. "No, but you're going to anyways." Jake smiled and I yelped when he tackled me to the ground, grabbing the end of my shirt. "No! Stop! Rape! Rape!" I yelled looking around, hoping someone would hear me. Nobody did. I did my best to keep Jake from pulling my shirt over my head. Sadly, he did after a few minutes of my hopeless struggling. Once he got my shirt off though, he couldn't keep his eyes off my chest.

"Excuse me Jake! Hello, my chest is not something your eyes should be focusing on!"

Jake seemed to snap out of his trance. He got off me and handed Amy my shirt.

"Escape the Fate? What the fuck is that, some annoying gay band that calls screaming music. Ugh, I would so rather listen to Justin Bieber than some screaming crap." She said, in an annoying way.

"If you just tried to insult my music, you failed." I gave her an innocent smile and thumbs up, a slight shiver rippling through my body. "Jake! I'm fucking freezing! Let me have my shirt back!" I yelled. Jake just rolled his eyes and walked Amy to his car, I followed. I shouldn't even be getting in a car with a drunk and his whore.

"Amy, I am going to drop you off at your house." Jake stated. Amy just nodded and planted a kiss upon his lips as he drove. I just starred out the window shivering the whole time. The stupid bitch Amy had to keep my shirt for the night. I am so going to hurt her tomorrow.

***
"Grace, you need to wake up now!" Jake yelled, shaking me. Who let him in my new room at his house anyways? It's mine now. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes, feeling a bit odd. I say up and instantly felt dizzy, so I let myself fall back on my pillows, a sick feeling entering my stomach. "I don't feel good..." I mumbled. Jake sighed and felt my forehead. "Your burning up." He said. "Stay home today."

Damn, now I can't hurt Amy today. "Fine." I grumbled and turned myself over onto my stomach, and hid my face in my pillow. Sleep quickly took over me once again.

***
I woke up after what seemed like forever to me. I felt worse than before, I don't think I could get up. My forehead hurt, my body hurt, and I had a horrible taste was in my mouth. When I groaned my voice came out scratchy and cracked. Another groan came from me. I wanted the taste out of my mouth first of all, but I don't think I would be able to make it to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I could have a drink right?

I glanced at the clock out of the corner of my eye, 5:43. Jake should be home now. I started calling his name.

"Jake! Jake! Jake!" My voice wasn't very loud and it was cracked. He probably didn't hear me.

Just when I thought hope was lost I heard footsteps outside me door. "What?" Jake growled. I lifted my hand and slowly pointed a shaking finger at myself.

"Drink...please." I said. Jake nodded and walked out of the room, coming back a few minutes later with some Pepsi in his hand. I smiled and took it out of his hand, drinking down some of it, getting rid of the taste in my mouth. Jake smiled slightly and took the glass out of my hands, placing it on the nightstand next to my bed. He looked at my and leaned close to me, whispering in my ear, "Rest Grace." And like that he was out the door and gone. I didn't really get the shiver down the spine thing, or goose bumps, or uneven breaths. I don't get why people say they get those, when I read about arranged marriages that usually happens. But not with me. I am Grace, unloved and un-loving.

_____________________________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update! I've been kind of busy...having best friend problems. Anyways, I'll try to update sooner!