Status: Put on hold for awhile. . .

I'm 14 and in an Arranged Marriage With a 19 Year Old Pervert!

Sex, Pizza, Nightmares? Welcome to Jake's house.

/!\ Grace /!\

After resting I felt much better. I could actually walk and talk and all that nice stuff without having a problem. I think my temperature was going down. I was also kind of hungry, so I think I will get a pizza or something. I am really craving it right now.

As I began walking towards the kitchen, I heard moans coming from Jake's room. Amy must be back. Maybe I'll even get my shirt back, but of course I would have to boil it after I got it. I would even have to set it in the pot of boiling water using tongs. No way I would touch it after her fake boobs touched it.

When I got into the kitchen I looked around it, smiling as I saw all the cupboards, counters, the fridge, and the pantry. Being smart, I knew only the best pizza was the kind that you would order. I think Jet's Pizza is the best. Pulling out my cell phone, I flipped it open and saw that I had 114 text messages, 237 missed calls, and 252 voice mails. Wow, Jenny must miss me a lot. So, I decided to look through some of the text messages.

Jenny<3Bear: Oh my god, please tell me how everything is going! I want details, now!

Jenny<3Bear: Guess what? I committed my first crime without you! You had to be there! It was so fun, but it wasn't the same without you!

Mom=bitch: Honey, please call me, I have tried calling you so many times, so I came to texting, and I don't get how teenagers use these things! I have finally figured it out after the help of your father, who, would like to see you. Call him, please, I mean, I know you and him don't get along and all but you and him still need to have some father daughter time and you know he loves you.

Jenny<3Bear: Come on Grace! Answer your damn phone!


Most of the messages were from Jenny, she was basically just telling me to call her. I think I'll call her later. And for my mom, wow, she actually sent me her first text, and a long one, it turned into a picture message it was so long. As for my father, I don't think I will be calling him back anytime soon. He is an asshole and me and him don't get along the best. He thinks I'm some suicidal whore. I used to have a guy friend, not boyfriend, guy friend. He was one of my best friends, but after my dad found out I had a guy friend he got all protective, saying things like, "Where are you going wearing all that make-up, probably going to go fuck that boy you always see, you probably already have twenty STD's a baby growing in there!" I hate him, he is such an ass, and because of him I lost one of my best guy friends. He was like my brother, my dad was such a dick just to ban me from seeing him. I'm still a virgin, never even thought about sex with anyone. I'm all for the after marriage thing, but that is all too soon.

I called Jet's Pizza and ordered a large pepperoni square pizza with a small box of bread sticks. They said that would be here in twenty minutes to a half hour.
c
***

About a half hour later the doorbell rang, I walked over to it and opened it to see a pizza boy. He looked around 16, wow, couldn't get a job so he became a pizza boy. His hair was short and brown, pretty much hiding under the hat that went with his uniform. He was a lot taller than me, by about a foot. I'm like 5'6 and he looked around 6'5. I took the pizza from his hands and handed him the money. He smiled and winked at me, "I can give you more than the pizza you know..." He smirked and took a step forward. I smiled up at him, not showing my teeth, and then said, "No thanks" quickly, slamming the door in his face. I heard a "Dammit!" come from the other side of the door, it caused me to giggle.

I brought the pizza over to the table and set it down, opening the box and letting the sweet smell fill my nostrils. "I smell food!" Jake yelled from upstairs. There was a bang, and shriek, another bang, a scream, some yelling, a few moments of silence, another yell, more silence, then another bang. After that Jake came running down the stairs, fully clothed, but his shirt was on backwards and his hair was all messy. "Ugh, I see you and Amy were playing a game of sex-and-go get Grace's pizza." I said smiling.

"Yeah, pretty much." Jake said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He grabbed a corner piece of my pizza and stuffed it in his mouth, taking a big bite. I giggled when he had a muffled yell from burning his tongue.

"Smart." I said to Jake with a giggle. I stuffed some pizza in my mouth after blowing a little on it and smiling, it tasted like heaven in my mouth. "I love this pizza." My voice was muffled because I had pizza stuffed in my mouth. Jake and I looked at each other and burst out laughing a few seconds later.

Why are you laughing with your enemy, you should hate him.

Great, I hate the devil on my shoulder and an angel on the other going on here. Right now the devil was talking, but I am very capable of thinking on my own.

You know it's wrong to be laughing with him. You hate him!

Gosh, give her a break. She is an American, she has the right to laugh with other humans.

Thank you for saving me angel voice!

Ha, you're welcome

I smiled and noticed I had stopped laughing.Jake was also looking at me like I was a freak. I'm pretty sure I was in his eyes. "What you looking at fool?" I asked, adding a kind of slang to my tone.

"You're weird." Jake said.

I fake gasped and then pretended to be really worried and scared, "You're weird!" I said and got up and made a crying sound, with a fake scared expression on my face. I took both my hands and made an X with my two index fingers. "Stranger danger! Stranger danger!" I shouted. Jake just rolled his eyes but then we heard a loud bang and slam.

Our heads snapped to the stairs where a very angry looking Amy was walking down. I was wondering what was taking her so long.

"Jake! I can't believe you left me up there in the middle of sex to come and eat pizza with...with...her!" She shrieked in a high pitched voice and pointed a long pink fingernail at me. I fake gasped once again. "Me? You must be mistaken!" I shouted, my face covered in fake shock. Then Amy turned to Jake, a smile breaking onto her face, she slowly inched towards him.

"You, sir, must finish what was started." She said in a horrible seductive voice. I gagged and looked at Jake, who had pure lust in his eyes. He smiled and grabbed Amy, setting her on the counter. I starred frozen in shock. Jake literally ripped off her skirt and began tongue fucking her. I choked on my own saliva for a second and then covered my eyes with my hands. "Oh, my poor virgin eyes!" I shouted.

"Get...out!" Amy panted. I quickly grabbed my pizza box and my bread stick box and ran for my room.

Once in my room I slammed the door and set the pizza and bread stick boxes on my bed. I went to go to take a quick shower.

***

After my shower I got dressed in comfy purple pajama bottoms with white polka dots, and a white tank top. I had dried my hair and straightened it,also applying a thick layer of black eye liner. It was dark out now. I had my huge room to myself, and some pizza on my bed. I checked to see if the pizza was hot and it was kind of cold, so I heated a few pieces up in the microwave that was in my room. After the pizza was heated I also heated up some bread sticks and then plopped down on my couch, turning on a movie. I think I will watch... The House Bunny. I loved that movie, it was so funny. I liked how Shelly was always so stupid, well, I don't want to call her stupid, but she is funny. My favorite part was where Shelly gave all the other girls make-overs. I thought they were so pretty after, even though I don't usually like preps, this was a different story.

About half way through the movie I was half asleep on the couch, the movie still playing. When about 10 minutes passed I was out. Dreams crept their ways into my mind...

I saw Jake with an evil grin on his face. I frowned and took a step back, but my foot landed on a ledge. I looked over my shoulder and realized I was standing on the edge of a cliff. The cliff was extremely high up and at the bottom was the ocean. I looked back at Jake, tears coated my eyes and I began panicking. Jake took a step forward and another. With every step he got closer, closer to pushing me off the cliff. "Don't!" I yelled, a sob escaped my throat.

"Little Grace, say bye bye." Jake smiled, revealing his pearly white teeth, right before pushing me. I fell off the cliff and then made contact with the water. When I opened my eyes I was still in the ocean, looking around I saw that there was only water. I tried to scream under the water but a muffled sound came out of my mouth and bubbles began flowing out of my mouth, the air in my lungs being replaced with salty water. I started choking, and my eyes stung. Opening my eyes one last time I saw a shark, swimming like a torpedo at me. When the shark was close enough it opened its mouth, it was about to bite down on me


I woke up screaming, I had also broken out in a cold sweat. I sighed and turned off the TV, slowly walking towards my bed, falling down onto it, and drifting into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Told you updates would come faster! Was I lying? Nope. Now, I may update tomorrow but maybe not, I have school tomorrow. I must face my maybe not best friend and must face the guy I like liking someone else. Which reminds me, I owe him a glow in the dark cow. Don't ask. It had to do with me giving someone a glow in the dark chicken and toothbrush for their birthday. Anyways, I will try to update faster. Do you think I should do a chapter soon in Jake's Point of veiw? Well, comment! I must go get the pizza!