You'll Never Get It

Chapter 3

<<Brandon>>

We’re having a party! Whether Sean wants to come or not, he is! Hahahh, Zeke will want to. I texted him the invite and the time. Party starts at 7! It’s kind of a Thank God Zeke’s Alive party. But I won’t tell them that.
I waited for everyone to show, and Matt and I got ready. This was going to be such a girly party from the looks of it. Haha, it’s a sleepover. I found that funny, but Matt didn’t see why…
7 came around, and everyone came. (Even Sean, which surprised me. Zeke must’ve made him.) Even if he’s not gay, I know he has a soft spot for Zeke anyways. We started the party.
“Who wants popcorn!” I asked excitedly. Time for the movie! I got the Stepfather, even before it came out on DVD. My friend gets them early all the time.
I handed everyone a small bag. Karter and Alex sat farther away from everyone else, like they had homophobia or something. Zeke sat close to Sean, and I smiled. I laid on the couch with Matt next to me, and we all sat and watched the movie. Zeke seemed to be afraid…He always is during scary movies. Anyway, I swear Sean’s arm was around him under the blanket they had.

//Sean//

I was sitting there, arm around Zeke, and all I could think was just keep it there, don’t move, do it for Zeke. At 9, the movie ended.
I heard Zeke sigh. I kind of laughed, but squeezed him tight anyways. Then I heard Brandon. “Time for…Truth…or Dare.” Zeke stiffened. Stupid dare…that’s what got us in this mess.
Brandon decided to go first, and we all waited for him to pick his victim.
His eyes scanned our faces. “Hmm…Alex. Truth…or Dare?”
We all looked at him and waited for his response.

*Alex*

Augh, he would pick me to go first. I panicked. “Truth…” I said, surprised that my voice was quiet. He smirked.
“Have you ever had a sex dream, and if so, who was it with?” I knew my face turned beat red. Yeah…I have…
“Haven’t you all?”
“Yes, probably, but with who?” They were all waiting for an answer. I couldn’t tell them who it was!
“Hahh…Karter…” I mumbled. Karter stared at me. “It was after Matt and Brandon became gay, I don’t know what happened, it scared me, you guys, shut up!”
They were all staring at me. Brandon died laughing. “Seriously? Haha! That’s hilarious! I caused something, haha, bet you’ll have another one tonight!” I glared at him for that. “Anyways, pick someone.”
I was annoyed now. I looked around. “Matt.”

>>Matt<<

“Dare!” I smiled. What could he make me do anyways?
“Prank call your ex. Say something you know will make her mad.” I stared. Okay. I called her up, and when she answered…
“Heyyy, what’re you up to girl-friend!” I was using a really girly voice. “I want to hang out, please! I know I’m so much prettier than you, but you make me look good, so let’s hang out!”
She said some mean things to me that I don’t think you need to hear, and I hung up and laughed. “There!”
Brandon was laughing so hard I thought he was going to pee himself. “Okay, Zeke. Truth or dare?”

~Zeke~

“Dare. Of course.”
“Try and get Sean to kiss you back. Do whatever you have to do.” He smiled. I really hated him for that.
“Whatever…” I mumbled, and kissed Sean, being as seductive as I could. I could tell he was pulling away. I held him to me, and my hand found it’s way down his pants. Brandon noticed of course. I heard Sean gasp, and his eyes widened.
“Z-Zeke!” he said, voice high. I smiled.
“Just kiss me back…” I said quietly, so no one heard. He did, because he knew I could stop then. But even though my hand slipped back out, I couldn’t help but keep kissing him. I finally pulled myself away from him, and we were both trying to catch our breath.
Pretending like everyone wasn’t staring at me, I picked Karter. “It’s your turn, Karter.”
Karter shook his head as if to clear it, and then spoke.

=Karter=

“Dare,” I said bravely. I figured Zeke wouldn’t be too cruel.
“Know what?” He said. “Kiss Alex right here, right now, on the lips for 30 seconds.” Everyone stared at me. What?! No way I’m doing that.
“I’m not doing that.”
“You’re too chicken! Bawk, bawk bawk bawk BAWWWK!” He kept making chicken noises.
“Augh, fine!” I screamed at him. I turned to Alex, and knew I’d regret this. He was on the other side of the room by now. “Oh, I can’t. He won’t let me.” I smiled.
Then Brandon and Matt grabbed him and pinned him down for me. Gee, thanks guys. I sighed, and did the dare.
As soon as 30 seconds was up, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. “Sean, it’s your turn!” I screamed at them.

//Sean//

“Truth,” I said. Chicken or not, I’m not doing anything they’d ask.
“Is it true you like Zeke more than the rest of us?” he asked me. I answered truthfully.
“Yeah, actually. I met you guys later, and Brandon’s a jerk half the time, and Zeke’s the only one I can really talk to.” Zeke was smiling. That made me happy, too.
Brandon would, though. “Oooohh, knew it.”
I glared. “Not like that, Brandon!” He still smiled. Jerk. “Anyways, truth or dare, Brandon, then we’re done with this stupid game!”

<<Brandon>>

Of course I was going to pick dare.
“I dare you to go drink that stupid hot sauce in your fridge.” I frowned. That stunk, that stuff was so hot…
“Do I have to?” I asked.
“Yes, go do it!” He said, annoyed.
I did, and then drank water out of the faucet. “Ahhh, it burns!” I yelled. Matt hugged me, and I kissed him when my mouth wasn’t on fire.

~Zeke~

“Bed time…” I mumbled and cuddled into Sean. He didn’t seem to mind, and he wrapped the blanket around us. I know he just does it for me, but I wish he loved me the way I loved him, as more than a friend. I fell asleep next to him, and of course, dreamt of him, too. If I would’ve known what was going to happen the next day…I would’ve left in the middle of the night.

=Karter=

What’s up with this dream? Why am I kissing Alex, and what is going on? I can’t control myself…and things were starting to heat up…
This isn’t good, this isn’t good, this isn’t good, I kept repeating to myself. I knew what was happening…and I didn’t want it to happen. At all. I was starting to get worried…Yet I couldn’t wake up…
I just…couldn’t. Stupid Matt and Brandon. I blame them. I blame them both.

*Alex*

I finally woke from that messed up dream, and found out 3 things. Number 1…I was cuddling with Karter. Number two…My shirt was ripped half-way off. Number 3…I was really freaking hot. And as if that wasn’t scary enough…I heard Karter moan in his sleep, and then wake up. I pushed away from him, briefly told him that we had to get out of here before anyone woke up, and that’s what we did, leaving a note for Brandon saying my mom called early telling me to get home.
“Umm…want a ride?” I asked him.
“Yeah…” his face turned red. “I-in a car.” I sighed. He just had to say it. And I drove him home.

<<Brandon>>

I found Alex’s note and shrugged. Whatever. Then Matt pointed out Sean and Zeke. Sean’s arms were around him and Zeke was snuggling into his chest. I wasn’t letting that go. Zeke woke up first. I didn’t even notice for a while. He just sat there, snuggling with his crush. Then Sean woke up. He slipped away, saying he had to use the bathroom. Then he did his thing, and came back, sitting back on the chair.
“So Sean. You have to admit you like cuddling with Zeke.” He gave me his death look.
“We just fell asleep like that.”
“So? You still liked it.”
“Brandon…stop…” Zeke begged me.
“Shut up. You know I’m just not like that…” He was trying to say it nicely.
“I bet you secretly are. I’m never wrong about these things. Gaydar!” That did it. He was getting mad.
“Shut UP Brandon! I’m not gay!”
I kept on teasing him. “But you guys are so cute together, Zeke in your arms.” I smirked.
“IT’S NOT GONNA’ HAPPEN!” he screamed at me.

~Zeke~

He just had to say it, had to provoke him. I was perfectly fine just a few minutes ago, but not anymore…
No…not anymore, I have to see my mom. I need my mom right now…Where is she when I need her most?
I realized I was crying. That last sentence made me realize he was right. It wasn’t going to happen. Not ever.
I raced out the door quickly. I heard Sean call my name. So what? I knew exactly where I was going.
I ran all the way to the graveyard where my mother was buried. Then I fell to my knees and just bawled my eyes out. I don’t think I’ll have any tears left after this.
I heard a car drive by…then the door open and shut.
“Mom…this sucks…” I whispered miserably. “Why couldn’t I have died…why couldn’t it have been me!?” I said quietly. My voice rose in pitch as I screamed, “Why’d you have to leave, why’d you have to die!?!?” I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder. I didn’t want to talk to anyone, especially not Sean.

//Sean//

I had to go after him. Damn it Brandon! You just had to make me say it! I knew where he was going. The cemetery. I got into the car. It was raining, and I had been sitting there for 10 minutes since Zeke left. I found him kneeling by his mom’s grave.
“Why couldn’t it have been me!? Why’d you have to leave, why’d you have to die!?!?” I heard him scream. I put my hand on his shoulder.
“Zeke...” I did the only thing I could think of. I pulled him into a close hug. “Zeke, listen.”
“…No! I want to die! Just let me die, let me die! I want to see my mom, I want to be away from everyone here, it wouldn’t matter if I was dead, your life would be so much easier! Just let me die, Sean just let me-“
I pressed my lips to his with as much passion as I had in me. He froze.
“…Sean…don’t…”
“If it means your life…I’ll do whatever it takes. Even if that means going gay, I don’t care. I’m not letting you die. You can’t leave me just yet. Got that?” Damn. I was crying.

~Zeke~

Sean was crying. That’s when I just fell into him. I was so tired of all of this. I couldn’t take it. I stood up, pushing Sean away. Would he really do that for me? There was a park across the street. I walked toward it.
“Zeke, it’s raining…We should go…” he tried to convince me. I didn’t care. I sat in the tunnel on the playground and put my head between my legs. My head was so messed up right now. He sat next to me, and I felt his arms around me. I pressed myself to him, suddenly realizing how cold and wet I was. For some reason, I didn’t want to leave.
He kissed my head, and hope actually formed for the first time in forever. “Zeke…” he said softly, as if he could scare me away if he said the wrong thing. “I think we should go back to my house…I don’t want you to get sick.”
“I’m sorry…I miss her so much…More than you could imagine…” I said quietly. He hugged me tight. “I love you, Sean…” I said randomly.
“I’m going to try, okay?” He said gently. That was all I wanted. He suddenly picked me up and carried me back to his car in his arms, then drove us back to his house. He didn’t even call Brandon. I passed out in the car, suddenly exhausted.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMFG AN ACTUAL UPDATE? No. Way. To ANYONE who's reading this, haha...Sorry! It's been what...2 months? :P