Status: Working On It.

It's Never Too Late

Alexandra?

I walked up to my mothers front door for the first time ever since I last saw her with my son Austin on my hip. I pulled my hand up and rapped on the door 3 times when I heard stomping coming closer to the door.

My brother Jack answered the door with 3 guys behind his that looked about his age, I presumed that they were the guys my mother was talking about Jack being in a new famous band with. My brothers eyes went wide when he saw me.

"A-a-alexandra?" he stuttered looking at me.

"Hey, Jack" I said smiling he just stood there shocked.

"Whos that?" Jack asked pointing to Austin

"Jack this is Austin you nephew" I said then turned to Austin who was looking at me with his wide confused blue eyes. "Baby, this is Uncle Jack" I said.

"Im a uncle Alexa?" he asked using my nickname.

"Well I never got to talk to you when I phoned Jack and mom said you never asked about me and never wanted to hear about me. But 2 months after you guys left I found out I was pregnant" I said looking up as his gaze became apoligetic.

"I'm Sorry Alexa, It was just hard" He whispered.

"Its alright Jack but i'm moving in with you guys so i'm gonna need to get through the door" I said smiling.

"Yeah, ok" he said as he and his friends moved out of my way. When I walked in my old dog bowzer came tumbling in.

"Oh my god Bowzer" I said putting Austin down and hugging my dog. "I missed you, baby" I said pulling away from him as he ran away Austin followed him "AUSTIN STAY CLOSE!" I yelled turning back towards Jack and running into his open arms

"I missed you" he whispered.

"I missed you too, now stop being mean and introduce your friends" I said gesturing to the 3 boys with confused gazes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry It was so short i'll update again soon. :)