Status: Working On It.

It's Never Too Late

Mommy, wheres my daddy?

Me, Austin, Alex, Jack, Rhian and Zach were sitting at the dinner table eating and having casual conversation about there band and everything. When I heard the front door open and my mom and dads voices. I was sitting with Alex on my right and Austin on my left with Jack, Zach and Rhian across from us.

Austins big blue confused eyes looked up at me as my dad and mom came into the room . My dad stopped in his tracks and my mom came and hugged me.

"Hey, honey" My mom said patting me on the back as her gaze turned towards Austin "Is this him?" My mom asked and I nodded.

"Mom, Jackson, This is my son Austin. Austin this is gramma and Jackson" I said gesturing to my mom and dad.

"You call me dad, In my house Alexandra" He said his voice getting loud as Austin hopped into my lap and burried his head in my kneck.

"You never acted like my father, I will never see you as my father. And as far as Austin calling you grandpa I doubt he ever will" I said glaring at my dad as he came towards me raising a hand.

"Jackson! That is enough! There is a child here" My mom scolded and my dad put his hand to his side and walked out of the room. "I'm sorry Alexa" My mom said

"Its alright mom its not your fault. But i'm gonna go give Austin a bath and get him into bed" I said standing up with austin in my arms. He was shaking now, I knew he was scared that my father was going to hit me.

"Yeah, ok" My mom said rubbing her hands together as her eyes started looking glassy as she looked down at Austins shaking form.

"Mom I swear when I get enough money and a job I will move out" I said rubbing her cheek with my free hand

"No pleas-" I cut her off

"No, mom, I though I could handle him but I cant. Austin shouldnt see me hurt anymore its not right I should have never moved in it wasnt righ tfor me to impose I just needed to get out of there. I knew it would piss dad off but I did it anyway. My bad" I said putting a fake smile on as I walked out of the room with Austin in my arms.

"Why was that man being rude to you, mommy?" Austin asked

"Because he doesnt like me" I said looking down at him

"Why?" He asked

"I dont know, baby, he just never did" I said as tears slipped out of my eyes

"Is he your daddy?" Austin asked

"Yes baby hes my daddy" I said smiling a little

"Mommy, wheres my daddy?"
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT - SUBSCRIBE = UPDATE.