One New Message

Chapter Two

Message 13: 14/12/09

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 10:48 pm:


“Frank? Frank, hello? Frank I know you’re there! Pick up the phone!

Frank I want to talk. I miss you. I really really miss you! Come back to me! Please! I miss you! I really miss you! You’re so pretty and you’re such a nice guy and-”

Gerard, you’re drunk.”

“No, no I’m not! I promise!”

“Yes you are! Where are you?”

“No no no! I’m not drunk! I don’t do that any more remember? I gave up!”

“Tell me where you are, now!”

“Okay, maybe I had a little bit to drink. Not much though- Frank please let‘s try again! I miss you so much-”

“Calm down, stop crying. Where are you, Gerard? What are you looking at?”

“I’m in town - I can see loads. Loads of lights and. . . a jewellery store! I miss you Frankie! I do. So so much.”

“I think I know where you are, Gerard, stop crying, okay? I’m gonna’ come and get you! Then I’ll take you home.”

“Frankie, I miss you-”

“Wait there, okay? I won’t be long.”


Dial tone.

Message 14: 15/12/09

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 1:18 pm:


“Frank?

It’s me. I just-uh- wanted to thank you for last night. I don’t really remember much. I didn’t say or do anything I shouldn’t have, did I?

If I did I’m really sorry!

Thank you again. . . Bye.”

Message 15: 15/12/09

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 6:39 pm:


“Hey, Gerard.

I think maybe we should talk. You kind of said and tried to do some things that maybe you should know about - nothing bad, don’t worry yourself.

Can you maybe come over sometime? How about Friday? I’m working a little late so by the time I’ve showered and had a bite to eat it should be about 7:30. How does that sound? Let me know. Bye.”

Message 16: 19/12/09

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 2:25 pm:


“Gerard?

I think we need to talk about last night.”

Message 17: 19/12/09

You have two new messages.

Message one. Left today at 4:08 pm:


“What do you want to talk about? We had sex. That’s all there is to it.

We don’t have to worry about it. We can just go on like it never happened.”

End of message.

Message two. Left today at 4:13 pm:


“Okay.

I lied. I want to talk about it. I’d like to think it could go somewhere.

Okay, how about we meet at Starbucks or something at six? We can talk. Bye.”

Message 18: 21/12/09

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 9:58 pm:


“Gerard. I’m sorry about the other night.

Just because I don’t want to get back together, it doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. I’d love for us to be friends. Just call me and let me know how you’re doing-”

“Fan-fricking-tastic, no thanks to you.”

“Gerard-”

“No! Let me speak! I love you still! I care about you more than I’ve ever cared about anyone in my life! But you’ve pushed me back-”

“I wasn’t the one who jumped in the sack with someone else!”

“That was a mistake! One time. Are you ever going to let me live it down? . . .

. . . Frank, I-I still love you. Can’t we have a second chance? I think part of you still loves me too. . .


Dial tone.

“Hello? Frank? . . . Hello?”

Dial tone.

Message 19 29/12/09:

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 1:18 pm:


“We really need to stop getting together the way we do. That’s the second time we’ve done it. . .

Okay, look, Gerard. I’ve been thinking and you were right. Part of me still loves you. But I’ve been too afraid to admit it because. . . well I didn’t want to get hurt again.

I’m not sure you full under-understand quite how painful it was when I found out. And what’s even worse is that you couldn’t even be honest with me about it. Jesus, I mean I heard it from your best friend. When she told me, I felt like my life had been shattered. I didn’t know what to do. . . I-I’m sorry. I’ll talk soon. Bye.”

Message 20 31/12/09:

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 5:14 pm:


“Well, yesterday wasn’t so bad, was it?

I was thinking, what have you got planned later? Mikey and I are going out for some drinks - not-drinks in my case - maybe, if you’re not busy, you could join us? Let me know, okay? Take care.”

Message 21 2/12/10:

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 2:34 pm:


“I love you, Gerard Way.”

Message 22 2/12/10:

You have one new message.

Message one. Left today at 2:47 pm:


“I love you too, Frank Iero.

Now hurry up and get over here. . . Oh, I’m guessing that’s you at the door now. Hold on. . .

Yep, it’s you. With the first load of your stuff. And you have something to say to yourself!”

“Hello, me. I’m just telling myself that I love Gerard Way.”

“And I’m just telling you that I love you too. Now give me a kiss and we’ll go get the rest of your stuff.”

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it! Originally this was in e-mails but then I saw the rules and beat myself up!

Hope you guys like it!
I'm feeling quite pleased with myself for producing this!

While I have your attention. . . I'm going to do some blatant whoring! My Media Music Video! Please watch and give opinions!!