Status: I'll update as much as I can ( :

Love at First Song

2) Beach Days

Lexi's POV-
I was feeling really good after talking to Trey, the hottie with the totally nice butt from The Icarus Account. I hadn't told Kristi and Lindsay yet, but we had exchanged numbers. I was going to…soon…but I didn't want them to flip. Plus I couldn't tell them right now, we were all in different cars. I looked in the rearview mirror of my blue double cab Toyota Tacoma at Kristi's Jeep. When we all got to Lindsay's house and got out of our cars we went to the door. She unlocked it.
"Tonight was awesome!" Kristi sang happily. I smiled to myself.
"Yes, yes it was. So awesome in fact that I got a phone number." I told them. They stopped in their tracks and stared at me.
"Phone number?!" they yelped.
"Phone number." I blushed.
"From guitarist hottie?!" Lindsay asked.
"From guitarist hottie." I admitted.
"Holy crap! Why didn't you tell us before?!" Kristi yelled.
"Well, because I knew there would be screaming involved." I said with a laugh. They rolled their eyes.
"I hate you." Lindsay finally said.
"Why?" I asked, pushing through them to get to her room.
"Because you got a phone number from a hot guy you barely knew for twenty minutes." She gushed.
I laughed, "I'm pretty awesome." I smirked. They laughed and pushed me. I jumped onto her bed and grinned from ear to ear. "What do we do now ladies?" I asked.
"Listen to their CD, duh." Kristi said, grabbing my purse and digging through it until she found what she was looking for. She went over to Lindsay's stereo and put it in, then hit play.
"So, Lindsay, where are your parents?" I asked.
"Out," she shrugged. I nodded and got up.
"So, what did you and the singer talk about?" I asked Kristi. She shrugged.
"Not much, really. He noticed me though…enough that he realized I had never been to one of their shows." She said.
"Awe," I sang. She blushed.
"Oh…and he said he was glad to have someone like me hooked." She told us shyly.
"Kristi's gonna have a new boyfriend!" I sang.
"Yea right," she scoffed. I frowned.
"Why are you sooo negative?" I whined.
"Because we didn't exchange numbers." She grumbled.
"Hmm, I'll find a way for you to see him again." I decided.
"Yea, good luck with that." Kristi sighed.
"That's it! We had a good night, no one is allowed to sulk!" Lindsay exclaimed. I laughed. Kristi smiled.
"Let's dance." I sang, jumping up and down. Lindsay cranked up the music and we danced like dorks. After a couple of hours of hanging out we decided it was time to sleep.

The next day we woke up early.
"I'm tired." I complained.
"I want to go to the beach." Lindsay announced.
"Ooh, me too." Kristi said. I sighed.
"Let's beach it!" I sang. They laughed. We went to the kitchen and ate a quick breakfast. "We'll all go home, then I'll pick you two up." I told them. They gave me questioning looks. "I have a truck, and it loves the beach. Don't deny it happiness." I said in a dramatic tone. They rolled their eyes and laughed. Me and Kristi grabbed our stuff and left. I went home and took a shower. I pulled on a bikini, and some jean shorts then stepped into flip flops. I brushed my teeth and put hairspray in my hair, then scrunched it. It looked all curly and pretty. I grabbed a beach bag, shoved a towel and sunscreen into it. I grabbed a bottle of Vitamin Water from the fridge then called my friends. They were both ready so I left my house and went to get them. I pulled up to Kristi's house and honked. She ran out with a beach bag and climbed in. I went to Lindsay's next and she also ran out with a beach bag. On the way there my cell phone went off. "Can somebody get that for me?" I asked. Kristi grabbed my phone and opened it.
"it's a text…from Trey!" she yelped.
"Oh my God, seriously?!" I asked excitedly.
"Yep," she sang.
"Ooh, what'd he say?!" I asked.
"He said, hey, what's up?" she told me.
"Uh, tell him, going to the beach, you?" I said. She nodded and quickly started typing. A few moments later my phone vibrated again.
"He asked if he can meet us there." She said in a strained voice.
"Oh my, oh my, tell him yes!" I squealed. She grinned and typed. Once again my phone vibrated.
"He's bringing Ty!" she screamed. I laughed.
"Tell him, awesome, and that we're going to the New Smyrna Beach. Oh and to call when he's almost there." I told her quickly. She nodded.
"Okay, he said alright." She told me. I grinned and turned at the opening of the beach. The guy at the toll window scanned my year pass for the beach and told us to have a good day. I found a spot where there weren't many people and parked.
"I can't believe this is happening." I said, feeling totally dazed.
"me either." Kristi sighed dreamily.
"I hate you both." Lindsay grumbled. We turned to her.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because now I'm alone." She groaned.
"No! you won't be alone! We're going to drown you in love!" I told her. She smiled a little.
"Okay." She sighed. I could tell that today was going to be a very good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter by me(: Hope everyone enjoyed!
- Miss Lexi