Status: I'll update as much as I can ( :

Love at First Song

Hey Gorgeous:)

Kristi’s POV

We rode home with the radio blasting. All three of us were in a good mood, and Lindsay was ecstatic.
“You realize that he was hitting on you, right?” Lexi asked Lindsay with a smirk.
“I guess,” She smiled shyly.
She waited until we were halfway home before she released the information that she had aquired John Mayer digits.
“WHAT!?” Lexi screeched.
“Eyes on the road.” Lindsay said. Lexi turned back to the road.
“That’s sooo cool!” I said.
“Yeah. Im waiting until he texts me, though.”
“Wimp.” Lexi muttered.
Lindsay punched her in the arm.
“Careful, fool, she’s driving.” I laughed.
Lindsay stuck her tongue out at me.
“Do you guys want to stop for some food?” Lexi asked.
“Yeah.” Me and Lindsay said in unison. We decided to stop at Planet Smoothie. I ordered a spazz, getting a chuckle from the hot guy taking our orders. Lindsay and Lexi both ordered their usuals; a banana spazz for Lindsay and a strawberry pina coloda for Lexi. Lexi got a veggie wrap from the café next door. We sat down while Lexi ate her wrap. The table vibrated a few minutes after sitting down. All three of us picked up our phones. It was Lindsay's.
“He texted me!” Lindsay screeched.
“Oh my god, what did he say!?!?!” I yelled.
She showed us her phone. The text read: Hey gorgeous :)
“Oh my god!” Lexi screamed. The people at the table next to us gave us dirty looks.
“What are you gonna reply?” I asked.
“Hmmmmm,” She said, looking at her phone. She typed something and then showed her phone to us.
Hey(: Whats up?
“Sounds good to me.” Lexi said.
“Send.” Lindsay said as she pressed the button on her phone.
It took less than a minute for him to text back.
Just thinking….
Lindsay squealed.
About what? (:
A few more seconds.
My concert tomorrow night.
“His concert? That’s not what I was hoping he was thinking of.” I said.
“Me either.” Lindsay sighed. Her phone vibrated in her hand before she could reply.
and how amazing it would be if you came:)
“He did that on purpose! Got your hopes up, crushed them, and then took you back to being extremely happy again, all within a minute and a half. Dang he’s good.” Lexi laughed.
Lindsay didn’t say anything. The smile on her face looked like it would never go away.
That does sound like it would be pretty amazing(:
When he texted back, her smile widened.
“He wants to know if you guys want to go and bring Trey and Ty!”
“Oh my god! Yes!” I screamed. “But I have no way to ask Ty.” I frowned.
“Oh, yes you do.” Lexi smirked, holding up her phone. She texted Trey, asking him if he and Ty wanted to go.
When he texted back a few minutes later, she read the text to me.
“We would love to escort you two beautiful ladies to the concert. Smiley face.” She smiled.
“He did not even say that.” I muttered.
“Yeah he did, and he said Ty told him to say it.” She said in a matter-of-fact tone.
My face went bright red.
“Well John said he would send a limo to pick all of us up. He said he wishes he could be there but he has to be there four hours before showtime.” She said.
“That sounds fine. You will just have to deal with us on the way.” I said, crossing my eyes. “And since we’re so great, it should be fun.”
Lindsay laughed at me. “Yeah it will be fun. And stop doing that with your eyes, they're gonna get stuck like that.”
We left soon after and Lexi dropped us off at our houses. The rest of the day went by quick with the anticipation of tomorrow. I already talked to my mom about it; she approved.
I went to bed early cause I just wanted time to speed up and tomorrow to be here already.

***

My phone woke me up around 10:45 the next morning.
“Hello?” I said groggily. I didn’t even bother to look at my caller ID before answering.
“Hey girl!” Lexi chirped into my ear.
“Hey.” I laughed. “How long have you been up?” I wondered.
“A few hours.” She laughed.
“Goodness. I just got up.” I said.
“I can tell. Get up, woman, it’s concert day!!” She yelled.
“Im up, Im up.” I laughed.
Lexi and Lindsay both came over to my house to get ready, and we had arranged the limo driver to just come here and pick all three of us up instead of driving all over the place.
We had been informed that the concert started at 6, so we started getting ready around 3. The two of them took showers before they got here, so I was the only one who needed to shower. By the time I got out, both of them had finished with their hair and were doing their makeup. Lexi straightened her short hair and pulled her bangs into a pouf. Lindsay curled hers, and left her bangs straight. I blow dried mine and curled it, pulling my bangs back into a pouf too. Once that was done, I did my makeup in the smoky fashion, which is my all-time-favorite. Lexi was smearing on a final coat of lip gloss when I finished. Lindsay had already put her clothes on. Once I was finished, I changed, and Lexi right after me. We put our shoes on and made sure we looked perfect before we sat at the kitchen table and drank orange juice, which tasted nasty since we just brushed our teeth.
We only had to wait about 15 minutes before the limo pulled into the driveway and honked for us. We walked out the front door as calmly as possible and climbed into the limo.
Ty and Trey were waiting for us in the back. Ty had on a button up black shirt and a black vest with dark jeans. Trey had just a white button up shirt and dark jeans.
“You guys look great.” Trey said while we were climbing in.
“Thanks.” We all said at once.
When we sat down, I settled in next to Ty, and Lexi sat next to Trey. Lindsay sat across from us, looking upset that she was alone.
“Trey was lying, you dont look great, you look gorgeous.” Ty whispered in my ear. He put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him. I smiled up at him.
“Thanks. You’re not lookin too bad yourself.” I laughed.
He chuckled. “Thanks.”
The ride took less time than I thought to get to the venue, and when we got there, Lindsay was out fast, me and Ty behind her and Trey and Lexi last. We thanked the limo driver and headed towards the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it;;
Comments are the bestest((:

-ayeekristi<333