Status: Completed! Check out Part Two!

Lima Loser.

THREE;

“He’s everywhere,” I hissed at Rachel, as a cocky-looking Puck strut his way towards me.

“Get used to it,” he seemed to hear me. “Well, well, well, what do we have here? Slushie’s joining nerd central?”

“It became nerd central when F--” I reminded myself that there was now a teacher in the room, so I controlled the nickname I’d made for him and started again. “--when you walked into the room.”

“Actually, Noah, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t make fun of a club you’re highly committed to,” Mr. Schuester smirked.

“I joined because…because…” he looked around the room. “Never mind. But I did join for a reason, and not because I have a nice voice, either, even though I totally do.”

Rachel rolled her eyes. “Stop flattering yourself. Everyone knows I’m the star here.”

Puck rolled his eyes back at her, and that’s when I noticed that he had really nice hazel eyes…they were just…

Courtney, snap out of it, I told myself. You cannot get involved with this guy, unless you want your heart to be smashed into pieces.

“Speaking of flattering, I’ve been meaning to ask you a question,” Puck began. I didn’t realize he was talking to me until everybody else looked at me.

“What?”

“Well, I don’t know if I should ask it, because you’ve been acting like you hate my guts all day,” he actually looked kind of bummed.

“Yeah, well, who says it’s acting?” Oh, wow. Who knew I could be that bitchy?

“You haven’t seen me with my shirt off yet, babe.” UGHHH, he was so fucking cocky! I just wanted to punch him right then and there. I noticed that Finn, poor Finn was standing next to him, rolling his eyes like no tomorrow.

“Okay, guys, enough,” Mr. Schuester luckily butt in. “This is Glee club, not Male Model club.”

“Thank you!” I agreed.

“Anyway, Courtney, if you want, you can stick around for today’s rehearsal, and if you like it, you can audition,” Mr. Schue was quite welcoming.

“Sounds good. Thanks,” I sat down on an empty chair a little bit away from the others. They all stood, anyway.

“Okay, we’re gonna start with something a little more upbeat today. And since Courtney’s the new girl, I think she’ll really dig the message.”

“No stuck-ups in the club?” Puck blurted, and I didn’t think I was going to handle much more from that guy, so I stood up.

“You wonder why I’m ‘acting’ like I hate you. I think your immature blurt-outs give it away, Noah,” I folded my arms.

“Your never-ending insults make me like you more and more,” he replied, smirking his ass off.

“Oh, so does that mean I should be extremely nice to you, so maybe you’ll lay off?” I asked in a pissed off voice.

“Or you can lay on… me,” he winked, and I almost puked.

“Noah,” Mr. Schuester warned. “Nobody, especially Courtney, wants to hear the derogatory comments that you’re not only saying to her, but to every other female in this school. So, shut your trap, and let’s get started.”

I sat back down in my chair, as the Glee club got in their positions to sing what I thought would be a nightmare. I mean, it had to be a joke if Puck was singing.

Finn started off with the first verse of “For Your Entertainment” by Adam Lambert. He was actually super good. His voice had kind of a rasp to it, but it definitely suited him.

“So hot
Out the box
Can we pick up the pace?
Turn it up,
Heat it up
I need to be entertained
Push the limit
Are you with it?
Baby, don’t be afraid
I’ma hurt ya real good, baby”


Artie cut in with the second verse, and for a kid in a wheelchair, he was better than I’d expected.

“Let’s go
It’s my show
Baby, do what I say
Don’t trip off the glitz
That I’m gonna display
I told ya
I’ma hold ya down until you’re amazed
Give it to ya ’til you’re screaming my name”


And then Puck cut in with his surprisingly orgasmic voice. Seriously, I was kind of amazed.

“No escaping when I start
Once I’m in I own your heart
There’s no way you’ll ring the alarm
So hold on until it’s over”


And when his solo was done, I’d found a reason to join the Glee club.
♠ ♠ ♠
Music:
For Your Entertainment - Adam Lambert.

Comments? :D