Sequel: Without You Around
Status: Active

You Belong With Me

010

I pushed open my apartment door, and smiled as the familiar sent of fresh linen hit my nostrils. I set Dingo down and he immediately ran to his bed, and began chewing on his favorite bone.

“Welcome to my humble abode,” I said smiling as Danny closed the door behind him, “We can just put your bags in my room, come on.”

I hoisted my bags up once again and made my way down the hallway towards my bedroom. The light was reflecting off the deep red walls, and making my light gray bed spread look like it was tinged with it the same color. I set my bags in front of my closet, and Danny followed suit.

“Nap time!” I said diving onto my bed and sinking into the pillows, “Come on Danny, come lay with me.”

He laughed at my excitement, but kicked his shoes off and joined me on the bed. I rolled over and crossed my arms on his chest while resting my head on them. His eyes were closed, and he had a serene smile gracing his lips. I leaned up and kissed his lips causing his eyes to flutter open.

“Mm, I could really get used to that,” he said kissing me again, “I love when I can see your freckles. You look so pretty without your makeup.”

As he was saying this, he brushed a few strands of hair out of my face causing me to blush. I hid my face in his chest, and I could feel it vibrate with his soft laughter. I felt him kiss the top of my hair, and I decided to look back up at him.

“Well, if you like my freckles, then I love your eyes,” I said smiling, “I wish mine were that blue.”

“But the gray in them makes them even prettier,” he said winking.

“Okay, no more making me blush,” I said hitting his shoulder lightly, “Let’s just nap.”

He nodded in agreement and wrapped his arms around me, before closing his eyes. I followed suit, and listened to his heartbeat as it started to slow, signaling he was almost asleep.

“Hey Danny?” I said as I was close to sleep.

“Hmmm?” he mumbled with eyes still closed.

“I just thought I’d let you know how happy am I to be here right now,” I said snuggling into him.

“I am too,” he said pulling me tighter, “I think it’s safe to say that you belong with me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!
Short, I know, but I think I got my point across.

The sequel is up, but no parts just yet.
Hopefully within the week :)

Comments?