Sequel: Without You Around
Status: Active

You Belong With Me

009

I stepped off of the cool bus, and into the hot sun feeling sad, yet unbelievably happy. Today was the last day of tour, and by tomorrow afternoon I would be back in Boulder picking up Dingo, and on my way to LA and my apartment.

“Hot pants, this is Mickey Mouse, you’re needed at the AT&T booth in 5 minutes.

“Mickey Mouse, this is Hot Pants, I’m on my way.”

I re-clipped my radio to my tank top strap, and made my way through the throngs of fans towards the bright orange tent. When I got there, I noticed the line was incredibly long, and groaned at the thought of having to tell some they couldn’t get signatures. The boys were still in the back of the tent, hidden from the crowd, and it was my job to announce them.

“Alright guys, who’s ready for All Time Low to come out and sign!?” I said grabbing the megaphone from the table, “Now I hope you all that only the first 150 of you get signing time. Without further adieu, ALL TIME LOW!”

the crowd, which was mainly teenage girls, started screaming when the boys walked out and took their seats. I stood back and to the left of Alex and watched as fan after fan came up and basically gushed over the boys. A few gave me dirty looks, causing me to laugh to myself, and earn even dirtier looks.

Once the signing was done, I told the boys what time to be at the stage and made my way to catering. I spotted Danny in the line, and snuck up behind him placing my hands over his eyes.

“Hey my names Jim, wanna suck my dick for money?” I said in the deepest voice I could muster.

“I’ll do it for free,” Danny said laughing and turning to face me, “Hey boo, how’d the signing go?”

“Should I be worried? And it went good, some of those girls are really feisty and mean,” I said laughing, “Gah, I can’t believe that today is the last day of tour. I’m going to miss being around all of you guys everyday.”

“I’m going to miss it to,” he said as we grabbed our food, “But just think, we’ll be able to talk everyday, and I’m visiting LA for a few weeks after tour.”

“I’m so glad you’re coming out sweetheart,” I said kissing his cheek while we sat at a table, “Which reminds me, we have to be at the airport at 7 tomorrow.”

“Alright we’ll have to not party too hard tonight,” he said smiling.

We finished our lunch with small talk, and when we were done it was nearly time to head to the stage for the performance. Danny went to the stage to tune guitars, and I went to pick up the Hustlers from the merch tent.

“Hey Vinny!” I said hugging him over the table, “Have all the girls checked in?”

“Yeah, it’s that group of 5 over there,” he said pointing to the group.

I gave him a small thanks, before rounding the girls up and taking them to the backstage area. I walked them up to their spots, and gave them the rules, before going and checking the mic stands and picks.

“Ready for the last show boo?” Danny asked as we finished taping stuff down.

“As ready as I’ll ever be,” I said hugging him and going to my spot on the stage.

The boys ran out on stage, and I couldn’t help but to smile as they played. The crowd was massive and most were singing every word right along with Alex.

“Now, I know some of you came to our AT&T signing today, and I noticed some of you looking meanly at our dear assistant tour manager,” he said earning some cheers mixed with boo’s, “She only deserves happy looks, because she gets us where we need to be when Matt can’t! Everyone give it up for Addison!”

I shook my head no as they motioned for me to join them on stage, but felt a pair of arms wrap around me and carry me on stage. I struggled under Danny’s grip, and stumbled when he sat me down by Alex. I flipped him the finger and he laughed walking back to his guitar station.

“Awh, look at the happy couple,” Jack said winking at me, “Now we brought you out here for another reason Addy. Help us kick off this last song!”

I snuck a look at the set list, and grinned seeing Poppin’ Champagne as their last song. Rian counted off behind me and I started singing, only stopping before the first chorus and letting Alex take over his vocal duties. When the song ended I had to take the girls back out to the main grounds, and hurry to help Danny, Grieco and Flyzik pack everything up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
“END OF TOUR PARTY!!!” Vinny practically screeched as we walked upon the party.

We all joined in his cheers, and soon found ourselves with drinks in our hands. Before we broke off from each other we all took a shot of Jaeger, our favorite tour drink, and shotgunned a Coors Light.

“Addison, I haven’t seen you in forever,” Josh said coming up and hugging me, “I can’t belive tour is over. I’m going to miss you!”

“Josh! I’m going to miss you too!” I said returning the hug, “I’ll make it a point to see you when I got to Massachussets on tour, as long as you visit me in LA!”

“Always Addison,” he said tipping his drink to me and taking a sip, “So how are you and Danny doing?”

“We’re going good, he’s coming with me to LA for a few weeks before the next ATL tour starts,” I said smiling, “Makes me sad I won’t be with them for the next one, but I’ll still see him.”

“Awh look at you getting all giddy just talking about him,” Josh said laughing.

I hit him on the shoulder, telling him to stop it and we continued talking for a short amount of time. I left him when I realized it was nearly 11 and went on my search for Danny. I found him talking to Vinny, and he pulled me into his side and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m guessing we should be getting to bed now?” Danny said looking down at me.

“Yeah, it’s almost 11 and we have to be up at 5:30,” I said nodding.

He nodded in agreement and we bid Vinny goodbye before making our way to the bus. We both made sure our bunks weren’t hiding items we’d miss, and shoved the ones we found in our backpacks. We put our excess clothes into our bags, and secured them in the hatch for the morning.

We climbed into my bunk, snuggling as close as we could to each other. Danny wrapped his arms around my middle, and I rested my head on his chest.

“Night Addy,” Danny said kissing the top of my head.

“Goodnight Danny,” I said kissing his chest and letting his heartbeat lull me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
ONE MORE TO GO!!!
I decided to split the update in half :)

comments?