Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

What about Vengeance?

After Ash's head snapped up Blaise and Tracy crowded her.

"What are we doing?"

"How will we get back at her?"

Ash looked at her friends and smiled. "Revenge is something bad. You should never go into revenge. Show them the other cheek. That's the way to go and keep your honour," she answered and got off the floor, turning her back at her gaping friends.

"W-w-what?" Tracy stuttered, "W-what about Vengeance? Did you forget what she made you go through?"

Ash turned her face to look at her friends, evil glint in her eyes. When she had fully turned around she started laughing, laughing so hard that her knees buckled and soon she found herself on the floor again. "Merlin! You should have seen your face! 'W-What about Vengeance?'"Ash quoted and laughed. In an instant she sobered up. "I can't believe you believed that bullshit. Of course we're taking revenge. And it will be horrid." she said glaring at the star filled sky in front of her.

Blaise and Tracy grinned at her and joined her at the Astronomy Towers balcony. "So what are we gonna do?" Blaise asked leaning on the rail on her right side.

Ash smiled a small smile and looked at him, "No. Not 'we'. This is my personal revenge. It is something I have to do alone."

Blaise and Tracy frowned at her, but didn't say anything. Soon enough they turned back to the starlit sky and wondered.

"Lets go eat something," Ash said and lead her friends back to the Great Hall where Dinner was just about to end.

A week had passed and everyday people where expecting Ash's final hit, but nothing came.

Everyday they saw an unharmed Pansy Parkinson appear at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Everyday they saw her go to her classes and do her homework, not bothered by anything.

And with everyday Pansy believed that she really won over Ash.

With everyday that passed, Pansy stopped looking over her shoulder and laughed a little louder when she saw Ash. Also the anticipation from their peers stared to fade. They also started to believe the Ash Weasley wasn't as tough and frightening as they had come to believe. They came to believe that Ash Weasley was a little, helpless girl who only barked, who wouldn't bite. They started to forget why they had come to respect her.

"When will you finally do something?" Tracy asked her for the hundredth time this week while they walked to the common room together.

"Be patient."

"But your loosing face!"

Ash looked at her friend. "So? I'll regain it soon enough."

"When?"

"When nobody expects it."

"They aren't expecting you to do anything even now!"

Ash smiled. "Your right... Time has come, hasn't it?"

"It's come a week ago, but whatever!"

Ash sighed and sat down next to Draco when they reached their usual seats, folding her legs over Draco's. "Where to start... where to start..." she mumbled to herself, as she felt Draco's hand slid around her waist and stay on her thigh.

"What are you planning?" he asked softly into her ear.

"That, my love, doesn't concern you."

"On the contrary, it does concern me very much."

"How so?"

"Your my girlfriend. I have to make sure your not doing anything foolish."

"Oh Draco, when do I ever do something foolish?"

He smiled at her, "you wont tell me, will you?"

"No chance. You will have to wait and see like all the others."

Draco's smile faltered for a second. "Alright, I'll trust you won't do anything stupid."

"You always should," she smiled taking his face in her hands and gently kissing his lips.

"Ew, I really don't understand how you can kiss a freak like that, Draco," a annoying voice disturbed their kiss.

In complete sync, Ash and Draco sighed and rolled their eyes at the pug-face.

"Oh shut your trap, pug-face!" Ash said to her and turned back to Draco for another kiss.

"What did you just call me?"

Ash groaned and turned to face Pansy again. "Pug-face."

Pansy gasped, "you did not!"

"I'm pretty sure I did. But if you would excuse me, I'm quiet busy at the moment." With that she turned away from Pansy and kissed the soft lips of the boy with the platinum blond hair again.

Pansy huffed and pulled out her wand, pointing it at Ash's neck. "You should be careful with what you say to me. I've already hurt you once and will do it any time again," she said with an shaking voice.

Ash tensed up when she felt the wand on her neck. "You know... you really lucky that there aren't any teachers around," she whispered but slowly slid away from Draco.

If Pansy would have looked at Draco, she might have seen confusion in his eyes, as well as shock. But that didn't matter because she saw what had shocked him soon enough. When Ash turned around to look at Pansy, she was grinning like a maniac.

"You know why I love muggles even though I'm a pure-blooded Slytherin?" she asked letting her face fall to one side. "I love those little gadgets that they make in order to survive without magic," she said wickedly and took a step towards the now scarred witless girl.

The girl tried to protect herself by poking Ash in the chest, but Ash wasn't fazed. She just took the wand between her fingers and took it away from the trembling girl.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you see, this -" Ash pulled out a small device from her pocket, "is a recorder. Do you know what it does?"

Pansy shook her head no.

"Well, it records what it hears. For example, if someone where stupid enough to come near a recorder and - let say - confess that they did something, that could... I don't know... expel them from school, it records it and can be replayed, over and over and over again." Ash smirked as Pansy fell onto the couch that stood behind her.

"W-w-what do you mean?"

"Are you really that dense?" Ash shook her head and rewound the recorder, after a couple of seconds she pressed play and a voice sounded out of the device.

"...excuse me, I'm quiet busy at the moment." Ash's voice sounded out of the recorder. Followed by the threat Pansy said only seconds later.
"You should be careful with what you say to me. I've already hurt you once and will do it any time again."

"Image what would happen if the teachers were to hear of this!" Ash said faking concern.

"You - you wouldn't," Pansy said, trying to sound brave.

"Oh, you and I both know that I would," Ash said, leaning down to her. "But" she added moving her upper body back and turning around, "I won't, as long as you do what I tell you too" when the last syllable left her lips she turned her face to look at Pansy. "How does that sound?"

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, head hanging. She knew she was defeated.

"Clever girl," Ash smirked. "Lucky for you, I really am quiet busy right now... so how about you just go back to your room and leave us alone for now?" she said and shooed Pansy away.

Quietly she watched as a glaring Pansy shuffled towards the dorms and vanished behind the doors. Gracefully she turned back to Draco. "So where were we?" she smiled and stepped towards her boyfriend that was staring at her in awe.

Quickly he closed the gap between them and kissed her passionately. "Your a genius, you know that?"

"Oh, yes I do," she grinned into his lips. She became aware of her surroundings again, when Tracy pulled her out of Draco's embrace and hugged her tightly herself.

"I can't believe what you did! You can do anything with her now!" she screamed and jumped up and down next to her.

"It's just a bit sad that only a handful of Slytherins where able to witness this," Blaise added and hugged his glorious friend.

"Ah, guys! Your making me blush!" Ash giggled and leaned into Draco, as his arms wrapped around her mid section from behind.

"So what are you going to make her do?" he asked quietly.

Ash didn't answer, but a mischievous grin settled on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey my lovely readers!
Thank you very very much for all of your awesome comments!
I was really scared of writing this chapter, because I had no idea what I could do! But I think that I came up with quite a good plan!
What do you think?
And what would you like to see Pansy doing?
Give me ideas!
Comment!