Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

Zero Sense of Direction and A Kiss

As if to answer her, her stomach started to grumble. "Alright, that means breakfast first. Now how do I get to the Great Hall?" Ash looked down the corridor again.

When she came to the common room with Blaise, did they come from the left or the right?

Unsure she started to walk down the left end of the Hallway. Then turned around and walked the other way for a few steps.

Biting her lower lip she closed her eyes and turned around to face the wall once again.

"Halloween," she muttered and the wall opened up revealing the passageway once again, with a smirking Malfoy standing in it.

"Need help in finding your way?" he asked slyly.

"How-?" Ash asked confused and then glared at Malfoy as she saw his smirk. "No I don't," she spat and turned left again and began striding down that way with confidence, until she heard him chuckle. She stopped short and slowly turned her head to look at him. "What?" she spat once more.

"I'm guessing you’re searching for the Great Hall, am I right?"

"Yes, so?" She asked.

"Oh nothing, but you'll have problems finding it in a dead end," he answered amused. Ash glanced over her shoulder. "Dead end?"

"Yes, if you strain your eyes a bit you might notice the wall at the end of the corridor in about 600 meters."

Ash sighed. Turned around and went to stand in front of Malfoy. "OK, where is it?" she asked defeated.

"Where is what?"

"The Great Hall." she answered a bit agitated. Malfoy leaded against the wall that had closed behind him.

"And what do I get for telling you?"

Ash stared at him, mouth a gap. Then snorted. "Fuck you." With this she started to walk down the right end of the corridor.

She could hear Malfoy following her silently. Knowing that she'd soon be faced with a problem again. Ash increased her pace till she came to a crossing of two corridors. She quickly glanced at Malfoy who was about 50 paces behind her and started walking down the right pathway.

After walking about 100 paces she looked back at Malfoy who was still standing at the crossing looking at her with a bored expression. She took another step while looking at him. He didn't move an inch.

Ash stopped. "It's not this way, am I right?" she suggested.

"Nope."

Ash took a deep breath and stormed down the way she just came, right past Malfoy and into the left path. After 50 paces she heard Malfoy starting to follow her once again. Satisfied she continued down the corridor until she came to a fork.

Malfoy came to stand next to her. "And now?"

Ash looked at Malfoy, pissed. "Tell me."

"And what do I get for that?"

"Breakfast."

Malfoy laughed, "oh I can live without it for another hour or so."

Ash glared and let out a frustrated sigh. She looked at the two corridors. Where was her sense of direction when she needed it? She put her hand over her face, trying to remember where she had come from the night before, but she couldn't even remember that there was a fork and she already stood at the second one. On top of that her stomach roared for food. Defeated she let out a sigh. "What do you want?"

Malfoy looked at her. "Not much," he said with a smirk and turned to face her, his hands winding around her body, pulling her close.

"Forget it," she said while watching his face close in on hers. "That will never happen." Shortly before his lips touched hers she turned her head to the side making him give her a peck on the cheek.

Malfoy smiled. "Alright if you want to play it this way," he said and let go of her.

Then he went backwards and looked at Ash as he leaned back against the wall "I have time."

"Don't you have enough girls falling all over you?"

"There's never enough," he said emphasizing the enough.

"What about Pansy?"

"What about her?"

"She seems to like you, a lot."

"She's liked me since even before we started school together."

"So wouldn't she be hurt?"

"Why should I care about that?"

"Ass," she said and started to walk towards him. When she stood in front of him she looked at his lips, took his face into her hands and gave him a soft kiss. His lips were soft against hers and made a shiver run through her spine. After a second he tried to sneak his hands around her again but she slapped his hands away and stopped the kiss stepping back a step, taking a deep breath and opening her eyes once again.

Malfoy stood against the wall with his eyes closed for a second letting electricity flow out of his body again. He licked his lips, tasting the remaining sweetness of her lips against his once more.

When Malfoy opened his eyes he saw her standing in front of him with an emotionless expression. "Now, show me the way," she said just as emotionless.

"Seem that wasn't so hard, was it?" He asked smirking his infamous smirk and then nodded to the right hand corridor. "This way," he showed her the way pathway for pathway so she would be able to remember the way later on as well.

After about 15 minutes later they were sitting opposite each other in the Great Hall, not talking, and ate their breakfast. Malfoy was eating eggs and bacon while Ash was eating some waffles with powdered sugar and chocolate sauce.

Annoyed by the silence Malfoy opened his mouth to say something when a harsh voice behind them interrupted.

Surprised Ash looked up at the source of the voice, seeing a red faced Ron Weasley.

"Oh bugger," Malfoy heard her mutter. "Mommy found me." Out loud she said "Morning Ron, how can I help you this beautiful morning?"

"Why are you sitting with him?" he spat out the him looking at Malfoy. Draco glared at Ron but then shrugged and went back eating his eggs.

"Ron, that's because he's the only one of my age that is already awake and eating his breakfast and I don't really enjoy sitting around alone," Ash answered softly whilst rolling her eyes. "But don't piss your pants Ron, I still think he's an ass."

"How is it even possible that you became a Slytherin? A Weasley in Slytherin is just wrong!" he said furious.

"Chill Ron."

Ron looked down at her and let out a defeated sigh. "So, how are you? Are they treating you alright?"

Ash smiled at him warmly, "I'm alright, a bit confused and totally lost when it comes to finding places around here, but other than that I'm alright. And yes they're treating me good. Don't worry, I can defend myself without a problem if I would need to" Somewhere behind them Harry called Ron's name. "Now go to the others, send them my greetings and don't worry about me."

Reluctantly Ron turned around and slowly went away to join his friends.

Ash sat back down in front of Malfoy and went back eating her food. "Weaselbe seems to be concerned."

"Don't call him that. And yeah, but that's nothing new now, is it?"

"Ha, nah not really."

Again silence fell around them.

"Are he and Granger actually going out yet?" Ash looked up at Malfoy surprised.

"Nope, not that I know of and I don't think that changed last night."

"Oh Merlin, how long will they keep shoving it up? It's annoying!"

Ash laughed. "Wow... I didn't think you were so concerned for their well being."

"I'm not but after 7 years of seeing them like that nearly every day, only saved by the occasional holidays, it’s just plainly annoying." Malfoy replied rolling his eyes.

In that moment Pansy slung her arms around Malfoy's shoulders hugging him. "Morning Dracie."

Ash burst out laughing, "Dracie?" she giggled.

Malfoy glared at her. "I told you not to call me that Pansy."

"But, Dracie! -"

"No, Pansy."

"OK OK, touchy much," she said rolling her eyes, but Ash could see that she was hurt. She felt guilty for kissing Malfoy earlier that morning, although it was her stomach to blame. But even more guilty she felt because she had enjoyed this electrifying kiss, even if it was only for a few seconds. No, no, I did not enjoy it she told herself.

All of a sudden she felt another presence next to her. Blaise had sat down next to her and started to put some of the food on his table. On her other side Tracy sat down and wished her a good morning.

"Where were you all of a sudden this morning? When we came into the room you were already passed out on your bed and when we woke this morning you were already gone! We couldn't even really get to know you! It's as if you were running away from us all the time," she accused her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Yesterday I was a bit pissed at Bull face and therefore wanted to get away before I got to angry and spoil all the evening and when I found the room I found that I was way more tired than I had noticed. And today I woke up early in the morning and didn't want to wake you. When I saw that Malfoy was up as well we went to grab some breakfast"

"It's alright, don't worry! I mean we have a whole year!"

"Hey Weasley," Ash heard Malfoy say. She turned her head to look at him. "Call me Draco, alright?"

Ash pulled up her eyebrows, "Only if you call me Ash." Malfoy smiled at her, not his infamous smirk that seems to have been plastered on his face, but actually a real smile. Ash smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, first kiss between Ash and Draco... sorry if it seemed a bit forced.
What do you think?
Comment!