Sequel: Gone Twisted
Status: C O M P L E T E

Gone Awry

The Graveyard

The sky was grey when a group of four appeared in a small hill near a graveyard.

"It looks like it will rain soon," one of them commented, looking up at the sky.

"Yeah, maybe it would be wiser for you guys to go somewhere else, you don't have to come."

"No, this is important - not only to you," the older women of the group told the younger one, with a reassuring smile.

The teenager smiled back. "Thank you."

"Any time."

Together the group of four walked down the hill, towards the graveyards entrance. Silently they crossed it and began their journey around the gravestones of long forgotten and recently buried people.

"It should be..." the teenage girl said and stopped when she saw other people standing at the grave they were walking towards. It was husband and wife, holding hands, not talking. She saw one of then - the wife - lean forward and place a flower on the grave.

Briskly the teenage girl ran over to them. Startling them when they felt her hugging them from behind.

"He,y" the husband whispered to her and gave her a gentle hug, pulling her in front of him and kissing the top of the head. "It's good to see you."

"It's nice to see you too. How long have you been here already?"

The husband looked at wife, "a while".

The wife looked at them, smiling sadly, before taking the girls hand in hers. Together the three of them stared at the two stones in front of them, while the other three - the ones the girl came with - stayed a few paces behind them, letting them grieve in unity.

Tears started sliding down the cheeks of the girl as she stared at the two names carved into the stone.


Katharina Weasley
geb. 9.10.1950
† 22.03.1998

David Weasley
geb. 25.12.1946
† 22.03.1998

Ihr sein für das Wichtigste gestorben.


Together with the tears came a drizzle of rain.

The husband looked up at the sky and frowned. "We should be heading somewhere dry soon," he said quietly. His wife nodded in agreement.

"You go ahead. I want to stay here a bit longer," the girl answered in return.

"We'll go to the restaurant, come there when your ready."

"Sure," she said and smiled at her uncle.

The two of them turned their backs on the grave and walked up to the other three. "We're going to go eat at a local restaurant here. Would you like to join us?"

The group of three looked at each other and silently nodded at them. "We'd love too," the women answered.

"Is she staying here?" the boy asked as the others started walking.

"Yeah, she wants to be with them a few minutes longer," her uncle answered and the boy nodded - not following the others when they left but staying behind, waiting for the girl.

They stayed where they were in silence, until the boy finally joined her at the grave.

The tears were still falling silently out of her eyes, but she didn't care - she just let them reign free. All of a sudden she let herself fall onto her knees and began talking to the stones.

"Hey Mama, Hey Papa... Wie geht es euch? Ich weiß das es wahrscheinlich sinnlos ist mit euren Grabsteinen zu reden, aber... naja, was solls?" she laughed bitterly, "mir gehts in der Regel gar nicht mal so schlecht. Ich bin jetzt in Hogwarts - muss aber leider gestehen das ich nicht in Gryffindor gelandet bin, sondern in Slytherin! Kaum vorstellbar, oder? Ein Weasley in Slytherin...

"Ich hab auch einen neuen Freund - nein, nicht er! das ist Blaise. Einer meiner besten Freunde die ich in Hogwarts habe. Draco - mein Freund - konnte heute leider nicht kommen... Aber ich stell ihn euch irgendwann mal vor!"

She looked up at the sky before she continued speaking - and when she did it were only three words before she broke down crying.

"Ich vermisse euch."

Blaise quickly sat down next to her and hugged her close - letting her cry into his already soaked shirt.

"Sie sind wirklich tot..." she muttered, and then repeated it in English when she remembered that Blaise didn't understand German. "Their really dead..."

"Yeah," Ash snorted and looked back at the grave, unwinding from Blaise's embrace. "What does it say?" he asked her quietly.

"It says that they died for the most important."

Blaise smiled at that. "It's true," he whispered into her ear, "you are the most important."

Ash looked at her friend for a minute before getting of the ground. "Lets go warm up," she said quietly and took his hand in hers, leading them away from her parents grave and out of the graveyard where she apparated them to their families.
♠ ♠ ♠
Translation:
"Hey mom, hey dad... How are you? I know its probably pointless to talk with you gravestones, but... Whatever!" she laughed bitterly, "I'm doing quite well. I'm in Hogwarts now - however I must admit I wasn't placed in Gryffindor but in Slytherin! Difficult to image, right? A Weasley in Slytherin...

"I also have a new boyfriend - no, not him! That is Blaise. He's one of my best friends at Hogwarts. Draco - my boyfriend - couldn't make it today... but I'll introduce him to you at one point."

She looked up at the sky before she continued speaking - and when she did it were only three words before she broke down crying.

"I miss you"
**********************************************************

Hope you liked the chapter!
Comments!?