The Real Taste Of Chaos

Rawr

When she got to her closet, she pulled off her Panic! At The Disco hoodie and looked in the mirror that hung on the back of her door. The same mirror that had always made her paranoid.

She looked herself over. She was wearing a tight plane black tee and a pair of dark blue jeans. I’m too skinny. Se looked at her olive colored skin. And too pale. WAY too pale. I have really got to get in the sun more often.

She then walked across her room, and dropped dead on her bed. Even though it was only around one o’ clock, she was tired as hell. She hadn’t slept for a week; she was too worried about her cat.

Her cat, Capri, was at the vet’s office because she was hit by a car. Jade learned that she was doing much better, and would be able to take her home later that day.

While she slept, she had a dream about of Gerard. She had a dream that she had finally told him how she felt and he said he felt the same way. The were just about to lean in for a kiss when She was woke up by The Used, A Box Of Sharp Objects.

Again! Why do people have to call at the important parts of my dreams?!

“Hola? Welcome to Mexico!” Jade said answering her phone.

“Jade?! Were you just smoking crack?!” Ray Toro replied, obviously confused.

“Haha, no. Not this time, Ray. Not this time.”

“Hahaha. I laugh at my own stupidity.”

“Your not stupid!”

“Whatever you say… So you’re going on tour with us?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Cool! I’ve got to go, but I’ll see you then.”

“Ok, see you then. Peace!”

What time is it? Jade rolled over and looked at her clock. It read five thirty. Shit! I need to get Capri!Jade dashed out the door and leaped in to her car.

Fifteen minutes later, she was at the vet’s office.