Words Only Count If You Mean Them

Chapter 14

It was another hour when we decided to leave Rita’s. The whole hour seemed like only ten minutes, I guess since I got the chance to finally get acquainted with Caleb, time just flew by. And after I told Alex later, he stopped being as sexual and hormone-controlled as he was earlier. Although, one time I thought Alex was attempting to give me a lap dance, he them informed me, he was ‘trying to get into a better position on my lap.’

When we got back to the park, Alex gave me a sheepish smile, “Um, Caleb, drove me here. Can you drive me home?”

I laugh, he looked so adorable, “Of course, Lex, you don’t have to ask.” He hugs me, before jumping onto the passenger’s seat.

We drive home chatting away about everything and absolutely nothing.

“Caleb and Kyle make a cute couple, don’t you think?” Alex asks, and then goes back to humming the melody of the song on the radio.

“Um, yeah.” I say not sure how to respond exactly, “But you’re cuter.”

He shakes his head, “Cute is cliché. I am not cliché.”

I roll my eyes, typical Alex. “No, Alex you are not cliché, you’re adorable.” A blush paints his face. “Hey, you wanted me to say it, so you can’t blush!”

“I can if I want to!” He retaliates, snuggling into my side.

“Seriously Alex?” I ask and he gives me a confused expression, “I can’t concentrate! Some personal space when I drive.” He pulls back, “Thank you!”

He frowns and places his face on the window. He immediately pulls away. “Jacky! I’m cold and you’re warm.”

“And that,” I say, “is a lie. I’m the cold one, you’re the warm one.”

He pouts, “Well… fine.”

I chuckle at him. Alex and his moods.

I pull into the driveway and get out, Alex follow suit. We walk in and my mom’s staring at us.

“It’s good to see you, Alexander.” She smiles.

“It’s nice to see you, too, Mrs. Barakat.” Alex smiles back unsure. My parents weren’t ones to talk much. Alex would usually be the one to initiate the conversation and then my parents would only nod in return.

“Can you two come and sit down? I’d like to talk to the both of you.”

“Mom, we know, use a condom. Be safe.” I huff and pull on Alex’s hand.
“Not that.” My mom sighs, “He always jumps to sex, doesn’t he, Alexander?” Alex giggles and nods. “Now sit.”

We obey and my mom smoothes out her skirt, “I just wanted to talk to the two of you. I know Mr. Barakat and I haven’t really taken any part in your relationship, but we want to start.” She smiles at Alex. “We’ll be there for the two of you.”

“Thanks mom,” I grab Alex’s hand.

“Thanks Jack, I’m trying to be supportive.” My mom sighs.

Me and Alex walk up the stair and I close the door behind us.

Alex lays on my bed, “Your mom’s nice, but does that mean she’s gonna become like my mom? Maybe she’ll pick on you and I can get the laugh.”

“Lex,” I shake my head.

“What?” he asks.

“Your just so… so, Alexander William Gaskarth.”

“Really?!” He exclaims, sarcastically “Nobody has ever told me that!”

I laugh, laying next to him and pulling him close. He nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. His hand goes down to my crotch and he starts palming me through my jeans.

I moan, “Not now, Lex.”

He pouts and whines, “But Jacky! You promised.”

“I know. I said later, but I never said how later.” He gives me puppy eyes. “Lex, I love you and I want to wait a little bit longer, until we have sex again. I want you to know that those three words mean everything about my feelings to you.”

He smiles, a slight blush forming.

“That and I don’t want you to runaway again, so I have to buy a lock.” I kiss his lips.

Finish.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONE@!!!! AND SORRY IF IT SUCKS! I had writers block after the first paragraph and i had to do something so Ta-da? I decided to write a sequel but i have a bunch of one-shot ideas. :)