Words Only Count If You Mean Them

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I turn the last few corners and have about twenty yards until I officially enter the park. I walk around, trying to find Alex and fail miserably.

All of a sudden I’m tackled to the ground, in a too tight, all familiar hug. And when I mean tackled, I mean literally tackled.

“Fuck, Lex, you should try out for the football team.” I smile, kissing his forehead.

He grins, “I missed you Jack.” He brings his lips on mine. Our lips move in sync. My hands are stuck in his hair. His hands are roaming my body, running up and down my chest. I nibble on his bottom lip. He pushes his hips down on mine. I moan into his mouth.

At this moment I decide it a good time to push him off of me.

“What was that for?” He pouts, and I laugh when I see the bulge in his pants. “I haven’t seen you for four days and you stop kissing me?”

I roll my eyes, “I don’t think the mothers of those children, over there would be happy if we started having sex in the middle of the park.” I point over to the wide-eyed mothers, pushing their children away from us.

“Who cares, if we fuck up the mind of the mind of some kids. They’ll learn about sex sooner or later, we’ll just give them an advantage.

I chuckle and get off the ground. I pull Alex into my arms. I take in a deep breath; I’d missed the smell of Alex. He just smelled so… wow.

Alex’s lips move to my neck, sucking on the skin. His teeth graze over my skin. His lips move furiously over the surface, desperate to leave a mark, or anything to prove his lips were there.

I bite my lip, stifling a moan. “Lex,” I speak, my breath slightly hitched, “If you keep making all the physical contact I have with you sexual, I’m going to stop touching you!”

His expression is priceless, his mouth is opened in an ‘o’ shape. I can’t help but laugh. “Lex, close your mouth. Who knows, what can go in there, when it’s open like that.”

He playfully punches my shoulder. He grabs my hand and guides me through some tables. I can instantly see Caleb. And if I didn’t, I’d probably want to make an appointment with an eye doctor. Next to him is a tiny, – I can’t entirely tell, if it’s a guy or a girl-, in a bright teal hoodie. The hood is covering their head so I’m not entirely sure the hair color, or length.

Caleb arm is loosely around the body’s waist. Alex and I take a seat across from the two… Well I sit down and Alex decides my lap is a better seat.

I stare at the tiny figure. One, I learning that the figure is a guy, two he has a nose ring and he’s a peroxide blonde. He’s wearing a hat, under the hood and has a bit of blonde fringe exposed from his hat.

His blue eyes look at me questioningly. He smiles, leaning into Caleb. I smile back.

“Jack,” Alex leans back, looking into my eyes. “That’s Kyle. Kyle, this is Jack.”

“Hi,” I smile, “I’m Jack Barakat.” I put my hand out for him to shake.

He shakes my hand, “Hi, I’m Kyle Burns. I’m Caleb’s boyfriend.”

My eyebrow raises, “Oh and how long has this been for?” I ask, curiosity lining my voice.

“For about a week. Hey do you guys wanna go to Rita’s and bother Rian?”

I smirk a bit. This kid wasn’t that bad after all.

Kyle and Alex are walking a bit ahead of us. They’re holding hands, but in an innocent way, not a sexual one. It was kind of cute… No, that was a lie. It was freaking adorable.

“They seem to be good friends.” I comment. “Did Kyle move here too?”

“No, he’s home schooled, but he’s going to come to public school this year.” He smiles, seemly happy at the fact. “And yeah, Kyle’s been there for him the past couple of days.”

I frown, “Shit, sorry about that.”

“Nah, it’s okay. I’m just glad we get to start being friends now. You didn’t like me before, I can tell. I’m guessing it’s mostly because of the first day I started work. Sorry I kept fucking up that day. My mind was other places.”

“And where was that?” I ask.

“Oh, I guess you didn’t notice. Kyle was one of the customers that day. He kept staring at me and well, I don’t work well being watched.”

“That’s why he looked familiar!” I exclaim.

“Maybe,” He giggles.

We arrive at Rita’s a bit later. Rian’s eyes are surprised when his lands on me. He smiles, “Dude, it’s good to see you again. And it’s good to see you and Alex back together. You guys are like peanut butter and jelly; you guys just fit together perfectly.”

I laugh at Rian’s lame comparison. And Alex shouts, “I CALL BEING THE PEANUT BUTTER!!!”

I roll my eyes, “Fine.”

We order food and sit at a table. I’m about to take a bite of food, when Alex’s hand disappears under the table. I feel his hand running the inside of my thigh. I almost choke on the food in my mouth. “Fuck, Lex, stop that or I’m sitting somewhere else!”

Alex pouts, “Later then?”

“Fine later.” I roll my eyes, picking up my sandwich. “Later.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SO THERE! I HAD MORE TIME! Next chapter is the last and I'll start writing the sequel eventually probably the end of the month or the beginning of March.

AND I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT KYLE!!!! That is all.