Words Only Count If You Mean Them

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I had a bandana in my car and had Alex put it on. He sent contently with it on, for the first half an hour, but driving that long and not knowing where he was going made him curious.

“Jackkkkk, where are we going?” He whines like a three year old.

“You’ll see,” I say.

“You’re not going to take me to a secluded area and going to rape and kill me are you?”

“Damn! How’d you know?”

“It’s my super mind reading powers.” We laugh. I slow the car down and park it by the side of the road. I open my door, get out and open the door for Alex. I remove the blindfold and Alex glances around at the forest. “Shit, I was right.” There flashed through his eyes for a second, “J-jack you’re joking, right?”

I laugh, “Seriously, Alex? Really? You really think I’d do that?”

He bites his lips, blush tainting his pale cheeks, “Well, the sex would be consensual,
not rape.”

“Oh, well I knew that, but murder can’t be consensual.”

I laugh a bit, when I see the confusion cross his chocolate brown eyes. “Alex, babe, I love you. Why would I do that to you?”

He ponders. His hand going up to his chin as if he was in deep thought, “Um… I don’t know.”

I laugh, arms wrapping around his slender waist. I bring my lips down to his cheek. I place one, innocent kiss to on them. My arms drop from his waist, find his hand and our fingers become intertwined. “Come on, I didn’t bring you here for nothing. Walk with me and you’ll see why we’re here.”

“Still looks like the start of a cheesy horror film,” Alex mumbles. I roll my eyes. I lead Alex through the trees for a good fifteen minutes.

“Alex,” I coo, “Close your eyes.”

“Why?”

“Just do it. I want you to be surprised.”

“Fine, but I better not fucking trip over a tree root!”

I laugh, “Well if you do it would be your own damn fault, mostly because there’s nothing to fucking trip over.”

His arms went waving in the air, searching for something. They soon were wrapped securely around my waist. “Now, if I fall you’ll fall down too.”

“You just like the fact that my body is against yours.” I say waiting for his reaction.

He pouts and stutters, “N-no.”

“Liar.”

He blushes, “Fine, you got me there.”

“Well, you’re just all hormone controlled so it’s easy to know how you think.”

It’s quiet for awhile. The dead leaves from years past crunch underneath our feet. I stop and Alex follows. “Are… are we here?” He asks, his voice small and slightly raspy from not talking for a while.

“Take a look for yourself,” I say removing the blindfold.

A gasp escapes his lips. I smile from behind him. His eyes in awe at the waterfall in front of him, “Fuck, Jack this is… this is amazing.” He latches onto me. “Jack, how did you find this place? It’s just so… wow.”

“I knew you’d like it.” I smile placing kisses along his jaw line. He moans when I start sucking down on his neck.

“Hmmm, Jack, so hot.” I end up cornering Alex to a tree, my lips going to his. His lips part for me and I slide my tongue in his mouth. His hands tangle in my hair. I press my hip against his, pinning him to the tree. He pulls back, “Um, Jack, I’m still, um still not ready.”

I pull back and grab his hand, holding it tenderly, “That’s fine Alex.” I smile, placing a kiss to insure him.

“Thanks Jack.”

I guide him closer to the waterfall, “That’s not even the best part yet.”

“What?” He asks.

I pull out a picnic basket and a bag – filled with a bathing suit for each of us. I pull out a blanket and set it down on the ground.

“Jack, how does this keeping getting better. Now what I did seems so insignificant.”

“It’s the thought that counts, Alex.” I say as he sits in between my legs on the blanket. I wrap my arms around his slender waist. He starts digging through the basket looking at all the food. We eat and they lay on our backs.

“Ja-ackkk, can I go swimming now?” He whines.

“Fine, but if you get a fucking cramp, don’t come cry to me about it.” I say, grabbing my swim trunks and change into them. I hear a splash of water and I am showered in frops of water. “Alex! Don’t forget sunscreen! Your mom would kill me if I brought you back home sunburn.”

He pouts getting out of the water, “Fine, then you put it on me.”

I smile, “I’d have it no other way.” Alex goes silent for a bit, “What are you thinking about, babe?”

“Hmm, the fact that if you brought me home sunburn my mom would kill you, but if I came home limping, she’d ask if we had safe sex.”

I laugh, “You’re probably right about that. There you’re all sunscreen covered, now do me.”

“Jack could you be anymore blunt?” Alex questions.

“Alex, you know what I mean.” I roll my eyes at his question.

He laughs, his adorable nose scrunching up in the process.

After three hour of swimming the sun was starting to set, painting the sun shade of vivid red and purple. I drive Alex home and kiss his forehead.

“I wish today could’ve lasted forever.” He whispers looking at me with those big chocolate eyes of his. I push aside a piece of his coffee colored fringe.

“Me, too, babe. I’ll see you tomorrow at band practice.” Alex’s mom opens the door.

“Hi, Alexander, Jack.” I nod, her attention turning back to Alex. “Alex, can you walk okay, let me see.”

Alex face-palms, “Mom, thanks, way to kill the fucking mood.” He walks into his house dispiritedly, “Bye, Jack, I’ll text you.”

I laugh at Alex, his cheeks are quite red. “Bye, Lex. Have a good day Mrs. Gaskarth.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so there chapter 2, Chapter 3 next weekend. OH! and i'm starting a Kyleb fluff one shot. Here's what i have so far:

“Seriously, Caleb, if you don’t move your ass, I’m going to push you onto the plane.” Jonathan yells from behind me. Right now I’m gripping the railing to get on the plane. I inch my way up the stairs slowly. Incase you couldn’t tell I’m hypsiphobia, and I’m going to save you a trip to the dictionary by telling you that, that means I’m afraid of heights. And it’s not really the height of the stairs that’s scaring me it’s the anticipation of having to be on a plane. I feel a hand on top of mine.

I glance up my gaze meeting a pair of hazel eyes, that are smiling more then the smile oh his face. Kyle hand intertwined with mine. His hair is being blown around viciously. “Come on, Cay, it’s going to be okay.”

And that's all i have I might post it on here, or i'll keep it to myself