Status: Updates coming shortly.

You Were Meant For Me

Remembering Is Tough When All You Want To Do Is Forget

The moon was bright on that November night shining down through the tiny little snowflakes like a spotlight. There were couples kissing under the lights that the town had put up weeks in advance for Christmas. There were friends ice skating on the local out door rink while cold weather nipped at their cheeks. Everyone was smiling and having fun. Everyone except one lonely girl. She walked down the almost snow covered streets of her hometown, looking at all the happy people as her dark hair became tangled in the wind. Soon she neared the rink & a rush of memories hit her like a tidal wave immediately flooding her with tons of emotions. She didn't know what to do, so she sat down on an empty bench & tightly shut her bright green eyes hoping to make the feelings go away...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"is that the last one?" Brit asked smiling at the thought of being completely moved in to her new apartment in a new city close to her new boyfriend who had offered to let her live in his apartment on the floor above hers. But she had declined his offer seeing as she was sort of old fashioned woman, call her crazy but she couldn't see herself living with a man until they were married, but that's just the way she was raised.

"a matter of fact it is" Brooks said pulling his girlfriends tiny frame close to him and softly kissing her. "how's it feel to be an athletic trainer for the Washington capitals?" he asked smiling his crooked smile, the one that made her fall for him in the few short months of their some-what long distance relationship.

"I'll let you know tomorrow after my first day" she said looking into his hypnotizing blue eyes. He had pulled some strings landing her a job 245 miles away from her hometown, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She didn't mind too much, apart from the fact that she was a huge penguins fan. Dating a capital wouldn't be easy and she knew that before she decided to move out here.

"what time do you have to be there?" he asked curiously as he mad his way over to the pile of unopened boxes just waiting to be unpacked.

"same time as you baby, 7:30" she replied as she bent down using the key to her black Chevy cobalt to cut the tape on the box Brooks was attempting to pull open "but we can't show up together" she said bluntly.

"what do you mean?" he asked kind of caught off guard as they both completely stopped what they were doing.

"if we show up together everyone will think I'm just sleeping with you to get ahead in my job, I don't want that reputation." she explained, laughing a bit at the thought.

"oh, I see. Am I honestly that unattractive that you don't want anyone to know that were sleeping together?" he chuckled.

"well...." she said pretending like she had to think about it "yeah" she stated pretty convincingly. He immediately started laughing reaching for her. Brit started running but she wasn't fast enough, he picked her up & set her down lightly on the tan love sack in the middle of her soon to be living room. She always tried to play it off like she wasn't ticklish but he knew all the places that made her laugh.

"okayyy! Okayyy! Stopp!" she screamed through the giggles that were erupting from her.

"take it back" he said as he lay on top of her continuing to tickle her.

"alright I take it back! I take it back!" she surrendered.

"take what back, exactly?" he asked torturing her a bit.

"you are very attractive" she explained "& I hate when you have a shirt on" she said causing him to stop tickling her. She lightly tugged on his shirt as he carelessly slid it over his head.

"the feelings mutual?" he some-what questioned, hoping to get her shirt off next.

"nice try" she chuckled "but I'm not that easy"

"you sure?" he asked smiling his crooked smile before slowly leaning in and kissing her passionately as his hand became tangled in her loose curls.

"hey not fair" she attempted to say loudly but came out as nothing more than a faint whisper. Keeping her eyes closed for a little while as His kiss lingered on her lips.

"what's not fair?" he asked pretending like he had no idea what his smile nor kiss did to her.

"your mean." she stated as his fingers played with the hem of her shirt. He had some kind of hold on her & She knew she was going to give in sooner or later, so she lifted her arms saving time, as he slid her shirt off.
♠ ♠ ♠
This gets better, I promise. Comment for more :D