Status: Updates coming shortly.

You Were Meant For Me

Pinky Promise

The next thing she knew she was waking up to the smell of pancakes...

"I wanna lay you down in a bed of roses..." & the sound of Brooks' singing a Bon Jovi song. She slowly stood up taking the blanket that was covering her naked body with her & wrapping it around her torso.

"mmmm, smells good." She said as she walked up behind Brooks' hugging him from behind.

"I made it just for you, after all it is your big day." He replied turning around. "Your so pretty." He said cupping her face in his hands as he leaned in for a morning kiss. The kiss lasted a little longer than a usual peck.

"Okay" She said pushing him away with a smile on her face "I have to shower" She finished.

"Can I come?" He asked before he started leaning in for a kiss.

"Don't burn the pankcakes." She said looking him in his eyes before walking away. Completely ignoring his question & the kiss he was about to give her. He watched her walk until she was out of view. When she reached the bathroom she immediatly looked in the mirror. Thinking that he had to be lying when he said she looked pretty.

"Shit!" She heard brooks exclaim from the kitchen.

"He burnt the pancakes." She said to herself before switching on the shower & dropping the blanket. She quickly washed off grabbing a towel as she exited the shower. She slowly wrapped the towel around her like the blanket had been prior to showering, she made her way to her bed room begining to pick out an outfit for her first day of work. After decided on the perfect outfit she started out towards the kitchen. When she rounded the corner she noticed Brooks was missing but there was a vase of flowers on the table next to a plate of pancakes & a little note.

Eat up, I'll see you at work.
:)

It instantly put a smile on her face.

------------------------------

When Brittany got to work she met the current athletic trainer Rob he explained alot to her, before deciding it was time for her to meet the team.

"Are you nervous?" Rob asked.

"A little." Brittany said honestly as she pushed the hair out of her eyes.

"Don't be, the guys are easy to get along with. You'll be fine." He reassured her before pushing the door open to the locker room.

"Guys, this is Brittany she is the new assistant athletic trainer." He explained loudly

"Hi Brittany!" The team said in unision. Brittany looked around the room spotting Brooks & giving him a little smile getting one in return.

"Hi guys, it's nice to meet you." She said before the guys started going around the room introducing themselves. When it got to Brooks he played it off cool like he'd never met her before.

"She is fine" Mike Green said after Brittany & Rob left the room.

"Yeah I'd hit that." Ovechkin said with his russian accent.

"I doubt the feelings mutual, but she might want to hit this." Backstrom replied in his broken english. Brooks hadn't realized how hard it would be to listen to his whole team talk about his girlfriend like she was just a piece of ass. He promised Brittany that he would keep it a secret, & that promise he intended to keep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment for more :)