Status: Updates coming shortly.

You Were Meant For Me

Must Have Done Something Right

Mike coughing loudly caused them to quickly pull away. Mike didn't want Phoebe to see what was happening so he kind of attempted to hide her behind his back but she got a pretty good glimpse when the door was opened.

"I just tripped over the cords." Brooks said standing up as Brittany jumped up too.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mike immediately asked changing the subject as Brittany & Brooks slipped their shoes back on.

"We had plans man, I can't believe you forgot." He said joking with him.

"Sorry guys, we can still hangout if you want." Mike said removing his light jacket & hanging it on the back of a dinning room chair.

"Don't worry about it I have to wash my car & Brittany said something about doing some laundry so we can catch up later." Brooks lied as Brittany grabbed her purse and opened the apartment door.

"See you later Mike, & It was nice seeing you Phoebe." She said kindly before exiting the apartment Brooks following behind her as he tried not to make eye contact with Phoebe.

"you just tripped over the cords?" Brittany asked as they got down to her floor.

"I know it was a good save wasn't it?" Brooks said as he laced her fingers with his.

"Not really, considering the controllers were cordless." She said as he went into a quick deep thought.

"Damn." He stated as they both busted out in laughter.

"But if they had cords I'm sure it would have been great babe." She said after collecting herself as she unlocked the door to her apartment. "So what do you want to do?" Brittany asked as she threw her purse down on the counter along with her keys.

"You mean since Mike is a douche & he forgot. uhm we can take a walk." Brooks suggested before wrapping his arms around her from behind & lightly kissing her neck.

"We could do that or we could just stay here..." She whispered as she turned towards him still in his arms. He was silent for a few minutes as he stood there looking deep into her eyes.

"You are so beautiful." He said breaking the silence as he placed his hand on her cheek. She gently flashed a smile before he continued. "What did I do to deserve you." He stated before kissing her lightly on the lips. She grabbed his hand with a smile, leading him to her bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's shorttt, I was trying to whip it up really quick.
comment for more guyss!!!