Status: CONTEST!

Lost Without You

Dos!

I walked around the living room, just enjoying the feeling of the carpet between my toes. It tickled, and every time the carpet did tickle my toes, I giggled. Which meant that I was giggling the entire time because of my randomness. John walked in and sighed, Alex had watched me the entire time. They were both wondering why I was giggling at the feeling of carpet. Except, I wouldn't tell them, and they knew that.

"Can't you just tell us why you like the feeling of carpet and why it amuses you so much? Nobody we've ever met your age has giggled about carpet. Unless they had way to many cans of Red Bull, Monsters, or soda." Alex shrugged, but they kept staring at me.
I sighed, and decided that I should tell them. But I decided that I didn't want to.
"I'm not telling you." I told them, and sat on their comfy couch.
"Why can't you tell us? We're letting you stay at our house for the night." John complained, and I shrugged.
"That's because my family is in New York, and the train isn't coming until tomorrow. That's the reason why you let me stay." I glared at John as he nodded.
"That's right, I guess I did let you." John sighed, and Alex started laughing at his phone.
"Mark just invited us to a party, John. Can we go, Milli, please? They don't know you, and John already has a girlfriend so it'd be really awkward. You'd be able to stay here for an hour alone." Alex begged me, actually falling to his knees.
"Fine, go on." I walked up to the guest room as they cheered, thanking me.

JOHN P.O.V.

The party began about five minutes before we had gotten to the party, and I had thanked Milli several more times before we left. She was just smiling the entire time, and I don't know why Alex lied about me having a girlfriend. I broke up with the last one; but that's Alex for you.

"Johnny, there you are baby." Someone squealed, and I turned around to see Liza smiling flirtatiously at me. If she thought I was going to let her attack me with her body, she was wrong. Way wrong.
"Hi, Liza." I mumbled, and she glared evily.
"That's not what you say to your new girlfriend." Liza hissed, and slapped me. It wasn't a play slap, but an actual slap slap. And it stung.
"Why did you freaking do that? I can't freaking believe you freaking slapped my freaking face!" It was a rare thing to hear me scream at girls, but now that she slapped me for no reason I couldn't help it.
"Stop swearing, baby." She rubbed her hands against my chest. And I suddenly felt a shiver rack through my body.

Thirty minutes later I was laying on my back next to Liza's sleeping body. I had drank 20 cans of bear and had 5 shots of something that had alchohol in it. After three minutes of heavy breathing I fell asleep.

"John, John wake up!" Alex screamed, and I fell off a bed.
"What?" I asked, and Alex was freaking out.
"We stayed at Liza's all night. We'd promised to be back after an hour. She's probably freaking out. Did you sleep with Liza?" He asked, and I shook my head.
"I was too drunk, don't say a word." I jumped off the floor, put on all my clothes, and Alex and I ran to our house.

MILLI'S P.O.V.

They hadn't came back last night, so I decided to take the chance to leave right away in the morning. My train would be here in three minutes, and it was time for me to leave. I left a note saying thanks, and how I appreciated their help; and I even told them the real reason why I had been in Coldtown. I had ran away.

"Milli! Wait! Please don't go!" Someone hollered, and the first person I saw as my train pulled up was John.
"What, John?" I hissed, and grabbed my purse.
"We're sorry we didn't come back, it was just, somebody had gave us to much to drink so we couldn't drive home, and it was such a long drive. We couldn't walk because of how far it was." He gasped, and I shook my head.
"You promised, every time someone promises me something, they break it." I started to walk into the train.
"Wait, what do you mean?" He asked, and I sighed. I didn't have much time left.
"You'll figure out my entire story on a note on the guest room bed. Thanks again for letting me stay." Now I was sitting at one of the windows, and I rolled down the window a crack, the train started moving.
"Wait! Milli, will I see you again?" John asked as fast as he could, and I sighed.
"Maybe." I told him, and I was gone.

Three months after giving John and Alex the note, I was back. I was standing on their front porch, smiling, and had an actual suitcase with my own clothes. After finding an actual job that I would enjoy, I quickly became rich, and now I wanted to go back to my caretakers.

John and Alex.
I knocked on the door three times, and a sad looking Alex answered the door.
"Yea?" He asked, and as he took my look in, his face brightened. "John, come here!"
"What, Alex? I was painting." John huffed, and once he saw me I was in his arms. I smiled as he did, and wrapped both of my arms around the boys.
"I'm back home." I whispered, and started crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm done! Hope you liked this a lot!
I'm finally done! THANK GOSH!
Please comment... I'll feel sad!